Qubool Hai

Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Great post Victoria Smile Zoya is such sweetheart ,can't believe she is cursed with such a father and step-mommy Dead But why was Gafoor in tears in the precap is he not as evil as we think ,and today there was a article on him makes me think there is more to him than we thought ?
P.S. Why is tanu's dialouge delivery so weird ,its irritating !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_MoronsKiMallikashanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy. (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

very well written post.

I wonder if it is possible that Raziya doesn't come to know that Zoya is her husband's daughter. This may be the trump card that may ultimately bring Raziya's downfall...

Love the pace. so many revelations and so soon...

Thank you. :-)...That may also happen that Razia doesn't come to know that Zoe is her step-child for a long time.That will give more avenues to explore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
 Friggin' QH, 
i laao you that doesnt mean that you will just flick away the yuckiest of my SS from my Wishlist, that too which remains Incomplete. 
Bad, Very bad. -___-"

But Vicky Maam, i see a good thing at the end of the promo. Symbolism Cool AAK is looking at ZF. Tanveer at them, ZF at her toy, Toy indicates she is goona reach to her father, which she is going to acc to the promo. 
next, AAK is looking at her, meaning a NO to Tanveer. At the end of the day Burai ki haar Acchai ki Jeet soo, i guees its a Qubool Nahi Hai from AAK. orelse, i am joining Anti AAK Squad LOL ROFL 

Ohh yess, i wanted to tell you something, i laoo you too Hug 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19_vineeta_neenabinuMoronsKiMallika

nishithasharma

Goldie

nishithasharma

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by nishithasharma

ClapHug as uaual amazing victoria...ih her hatred she's gonna ruin zoe's lyf & as per d story wen she gets married to ayaan she is gonna make her lyf hellCry

Thanks Nishita. Asad is Zoe's saviour and no matter who she marries ,  it will always be him with her. Its not like Asad will stop caring if Zoe marries someone else. LOL
poor thing zoe has already gone thru a lot den y to make her suffer more wid troubled marriage & parents...she deserves happiness which is wid asad...coz i dnt think zoe vil b able to luv anybdy else oder den asad...

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Nice post, Vicky. Smile

True, Zoya was happy for a brief point in time when she thought that the salwar kameez wali is going. 

But no such luck! MSK is here to stay for a while...Guess it will hit her after Saturday - when the Asad- Tanveer engagement takes place. 

You are right; Asad is very gullible. he has no hope and will succumb to MSK's chaal. 

I am actually more curious as to how and why Ayaan and Zoya get together. Zoe doesnt seem like the girl to get married on the rebound and the visa excuse is also rather lame. 

We are in for some heartbreak and loads of excitement in QH in the coming weeks! 

Thank you. :-)...Maybe we should take Salwaar Kameez and Ayaan as tests for AsYa. AsYa are soulmates and they will always find their way to each-other , come what may, Its just that their story is not a rosy picture. 

Even am curious to see how Ayaan crosses Zoe's and Asad's path as the fourth angle. LOL

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoom

Asad Ahmed Khan is a very caring, loving and (over) protective man for his loved ones. The day he accepts Zoe, she is going to have a dream man of her life. Until then, yeah she has to go through those hurdles of rejection. Unhappy

Thank you. That is true but i still believe that irrespective of whether AsYa come together or not , Asad will always protect her with his life and Zoe will never be able to let go of Asad.Embarrassed

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Lovely post Victoria. You've beautiully described Zoe's reaction when she got to know MSK is leaving. The way her face lit up, she was so cute. And like you mentioned, Asad is gullible and can be manipulated easily and that's what MSK is gonna try to do Angry And poor Zoe with Gafoor as her father and Razia as her stepmom Ouch   Though it'll be interesting to watch how it all plays out but at the same time, we'll be in for a heartbreak Ouch

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Vicky, loved Zoya's description..

Dont call Razia her mom please, she is not one to her own child eitherOuch

Poor Zoya all bubbles burst and worst who does itOuch Want to see Razia's reaction on her staying back tomorrow, she is baffled with Badi Bii all fine and definately wont want her to be in town. Did Badi Bii hear their convo?..

MEP precap I saw in Ankie's post. It has intense look on his face, Zoya seems to be everywhere for him, is he so obsessed by her that to reject his heart he will say yes for the marriageOuch Hope not..

Wonder what they have plan, I am sure story will see twist, so far predictable and sure they will change direction somewhere soon before all start saying I TOLD YA...

Thanks Vineeta. Okay, i will not call Razia as Zoe's Mom.Embarrassed...Right now, all Zoe's dreams are centered around Asad and all her hopes are centered around her father. Lets see where they take her. Asad has never denied that he loves Zoe but he has not accepted it either because he cannot deal with it. Rashid and Dilshad's failed epic love has stained him for life. 

I do not think the story is predictable - its just that the synopsis is in our heads and we know where we are headed now.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.