Qubool Hai

Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

anoom

anoom

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Asad Ahmed Khan is a very caring, loving and (over) protective man for his loved ones. The day he accepts Zoe, she is going to have a dream man of her life. Until then, yeah she has to go through those hurdles of rejection. Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRules_vineeta_kankabhorMoronsKiMallikaPeeves.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy. (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Vicky, loved Zoya's description..

Dont call Razia her mom please, she is not one to her own child eitherOuch

Poor Zoya all bubbles burst and worst who does itOuch Want to see Razia's reaction on her staying back tomorrow, she is baffled with Badi Bii all fine and definately wont want her to be in town. Did Badi Bii hear their convo?..

MEP precap I saw in Ankie's post. It has intense look on his face, Zoya seems to be everywhere for him, is he so obsessed by her that to reject his heart he will say yes for the marriageOuch Hope not..

Wonder what they have plan, I am sure story will see twist, so far predictable and sure they will change direction somewhere soon before all start saying I TOLD YA...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvssam.MoronsKiMallikashanakyasharan

-Martinski-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Martinski-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
" Zoe is the help that Asad needs or else expect a million Salwaar Kameezes to devour him. "

Thumbs Up

Nice one vicky :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_MoronsKiMallika

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I figured that Asad was gullible since watching one of last weeks episodes. 
Emotional coward is true. 
Poor Zoya. 
Love your post. :)

_vineeta_MoronsKiMallika

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
day is incomplete widout ur post...Clap

_vineeta_MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishithasharma

ClapHug as uaual amazing victoria...ih her hatred she's gonna ruin zoe's lyf & as per d story wen she gets married to ayaan she is gonna make her lyf hellCry

Thanks Nishita. Asad is Zoe's saviour and no matter who she marries ,  it will always be him with her. Its not like Asad will stop caring if Zoe marries someone else. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

rogerrocks

IF-Stunnerz

rogerrocks

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
You described it perfectly..So much happened in today's epi..Zoya is such a child at heart..Her reaction when she realised Tannu  is leaving was adorable..And am surprised she din notice the change in Tanveer's demeanor..She was quite mean to Zoe today when she taunted her about how Jammie never gets annoyed with her..Anyways, though Asad deserves a smacking for stopping Tannu, i guess his behavior was quite logical..No one would want a supposedly close childhood friend to leave so early..And its quite sad that when Rashid was brave enough to speak his mind for the first time, he had to shut up cos of his own son..Vaquar was really good today esp when he asked Ayaan about what he did in return for Razia's favour..And yes, Shabnam too was awesome when she gave it right back to her brother..Seems like Badi bi finally understood her folly and i really hope she plays her cards right this time around..So finally, it turns out that all of us were right..How horrible is it for Zoe when she knows who her parents are..Thats quite a cruel blow..All these years of suffering and taunts result only in Siddique being her dad and Razia being her step mom..That one moment in the epi when Zoya gets emotional shows how much she craves for her parents' loveOuch And to top it, she has to bear Tannu's evil schemes as well..Am so glad they have jumped into the Asad-Tannu marriage track cos it gives me hope that the track will not last long..I honestly cant bare this track for more than a month.Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainihsvs_vineeta_kankabhorneenabinuMoronsKiMallikaPeeves.shanakyasharan

exhalelove.

IF-Stunnerz

exhalelove.

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

"Ajeeb dastaan hai kahan shru kahan khatam"

Qubool hai- This show never fails to give a heart-attack to me. Zoya was literally like a small 5 year old when she saw Tanveer leaving. It was like "YAYY ! I GOT MY TOY BACK."  As for tanveer she is more khatarnaak that Razia. Asad is a man who can do anything for his loved ones. He is a pillar for his mother, sister and brother but he himself has no pillar to lean on. I agree he is a tanned person but he is pure from his heart. People say that Asad has no emotions but the reality is he is the person with most emotions. Its just that the pain gets hidden by the curtain of his anger. The precap says it all. " DO NOT MESS WITH RAZIA OTHERWISE..." I guess poor Zoya have to face the wrath. Dadi- uff she must have got a nice strategy in her mind. Viewers just gear up to watch nail-biting drama lol.
Aapka post dekhkar humara dil khush hogaya^^

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjaini_vineeta_Nikita_SmithMoronsKiMallikashanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.