Qubool Hai

Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
...The way her eyes lit up like two sparkling detergent water bubbles and that smile reached a mile on seeing Salwaar Kameez's luggage. The very thought that this soup-waali -tum-kitni-acchi-ho-Tanveer would leave Khan Mansion and Asad's 100% attention would return to her made her look like a child who has been left in a candyshop to eat as much as she wants. 

Zoe's over excitement to literally throw those silk yards of cloth out of her house is only a glimpse of her innocent but deep feelings for Asad. I don't know when it will hit Zoe that she is in love with Asad , but yes, nobody will ever compare to his throne in her heart and her life. For her, Asad is Asad and nobody comes close. 

As for Asad, when i saw the MEP , the look on his face was so tender when he was looking at Zoe and wondering why she catapults him to love. Then, i saw Salwaar Kameez behind him. And that placing of frames made me realize that not only is Asad an emotional coward by choice and circumstances... the man is also very gullible and very vulnerable. If you think about it , he has been everyone's back but nobody has been his back. And because he has nothing to fall back on, you can play with his vulnerability and gullibility and manipulate him. Zoe is the help that Asad needs or else expect a million Salwaar Kameezes to devour him. 

Oh and that music box is a reminiscent of Zoe's parents and it has turned out that Zoe is a love child . It shows a dancing couple and its sooo pretty. It talks of a lost forbidden love put to rest by Razia. But i hope Zoe's fate is better than her parents' and she gets the one she belongs to - Asad Ahmed Khan. Just like that couple in the music box. 

P.S- The precap shows that some hearts don't just break , they get even. Gaffur married a vengeful tigress in Razia. If she gets hurt then, she ensures that the whole world bleeds. Watch out , Zoe! Your 'MOM' hates you with torrid emotion. 

Edited by VictoriaHot - 20 March 2013 at 12:26am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalAnamikaojhaash12Arina.soumyasinghrasaxyzw231crnvrabiacasafarha15janestone6...SankaDevi...tishmaluvtwilight19Kashish_88JPRulesAphroditeDilushabsk1itsAllieGeet_Hat1234CrazyPatel1qhidnishithasharmanotagainChaudhrytmtastahninhsvszam123ritukaprithvisnow007sowmy18Krystal001pink.lotusSana70VIRMANbestsakshiksgRushitaaWhenInRomeluv_virmansophie420bidzblueflamesjazmeen..-DeViLiA-..Noe123princessjojoMadame_NoddyNikita_Smithlife4mepreethi18zaara610Poseidongieesam.dua_44ever-Shormi-rendezvousvinkweetrockstarArpimugfancool_sriKrrish4You-BolNaHalke-KaBhiinloverahmona_pakswecrazy4KASH_ARrabzonedge.Nabi.GroverAddict-ElmoFuj-MisHumptyDumptypieryroseNithiya95MaybeSomedaySaraliciousviya.mallik4eva-jawaria--MitwaIshqPe-DreArogerrocksexhalelove.mcdreamy.shanakyasharan.Dulcet_Oishi_Surishsjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena1428

Meena1428

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Stepmother I gess :-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
bechari zoya :|

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1428

Stepmother I gess :-(

Yes. Razia is gonna hate Zoe with her life because Zoe is a reminder of her husband's Rangeelagiri. Ouch

pieryrose

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

bechari zoya :|

Thanks. Yes. Zoe sach mein bechaari nikli aur ye baat Asad ko bhi maanni padegi.LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

life4mekankabhor

nishithasharma

Goldie

nishithasharma

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
ClapHug as uaual amazing victoria...ih her hatred she's gonna ruin zoe's lyf & as per d story wen she gets married to ayaan she is gonna make her lyf hellCry

MoronsKiMallika

bidz

IF-Dazzler

bidz

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
very well written post.

I wonder if it is possible that Raziya doesn't come to know that Zoya is her husband's daughter. This may be the trump card that may ultimately bring Raziya's downfall...

Love the pace. so many revelations and so soon...

MoronsKiMallika

hsvs

Goldie

hsvs

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Nice post, Vicky. Smile

True, Zoya was happy for a brief point in time when she thought that the salwar kameez wali is going. 

But no such luck! MSK is here to stay for a while...Guess it will hit her after Saturday - when the Asad- Tanveer engagement takes place. 

You are right; Asad is very gullible. he has no hope and will succumb to MSK's chaal. 

I am actually more curious as to how and why Ayaan and Zoya get together. Zoe doesnt seem like the girl to get married on the rebound and the visa excuse is also rather lame. 

We are in for some heartbreak and loads of excitement in QH in the coming weeks! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_kankabhorMoronsKiMallika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.