Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 20/3 (Page 96)

Post Reply New Post

Page 96 of 97

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Ok I gotta go now!!! All of you take good care!! See you all tomorrow!!! Bye! Have a wonderful evening!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMegher_Palok-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 20/3 (Page 96)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by Senpoo

LOLLOLYou and Mohan are same to same! So Mohan's MAAL is your MAAL too!!! WinkLOL

mohan's Maal only for mohan..if he has some boy maal then i will think...guru to mera bhai haiLOL

@peu---tu bhi drool karegiShocked i want to see how girls will drool to other girlsErmm LOLLOL

Never !!!!! Kisne kaha aisa Angry LOL i ll karoing tarif on her acting talent only Big smile

Let leave d drool depertment for boys here Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pravesh.P

jooth bole mohan kaate..baba mohan se dariyoLOL megha ko dekh kar boys na Phisle main yeh maan ne ke liye hi ready nahi hoonLOL

@poo--mohan to always tapori maal tha aajkal thoda saaf saaf kapdo waala maal haiWink

ROFLLOL
Looks wise I still like her SSn1 first 100 episodes very much. Now she is looking good but still as Mohan said saadgi me hi sundarta hai.  So missing her simple looks

She was beautiful in those first 100 episodes... after rashmi's e szngagement also, she changed her hair style... was good... but first 100 was too good...

now I think the jewelry and her saree to goddyOuch

-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@poo

sumi will allow you no worry infect she will join you.LOL

@Pravesh ...hmmm i understand still she is simple bas thoda colorfull ban gai hai...but peoples change with time...tab wo Mrs. vyas thi..ab wo Mrs..bhatnagar hai..and u know na bhatnagar's kitne rageele haiWink LOL

Pravesh.P

Pravesh.P

Goldie

Pravesh.P

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged

@poo

sumi will allow you no worry infect she will join you.LOL

@Pravesh ...hmmm i understand still she is simple bas thoda colorfull ban gai hai...but peoples change with time...tab wo Mrs. vyas thi..ab wo Mrs..bhatnagar hai..and u know na bhatnagar's kitne rageele haiWink LOL

Ha ami but Bhatnagar likes Simple Mirchi Madam na 
And yes this time also she is looking good But firdst 100 episodes of ssn1 she was in a different league Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anuMegher_Palok-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Never !!!!! Kisne kaha aisa Angry LOL i ll karoing tarif on her acting talent only Big smile

Let leave d drool depertment for boys here Wink LOL

good girl Big smile AS is wonderful actress yeh to sab jaante hai..lekin hamari megha bhi mohan ke samne acting acting aachi khel leti haiLOL

ok bye all take care catch you later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMegher_Palok

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Bye Poo...Bye Ami...!

Pooja...kaha gayi darling...AT pe kya ??!!!!

@Pravesh...plz take d drool charge over Megha on her AT !

Pravesh.P

Goldie

Pravesh.P

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Peu will try but drooling not my type sorry
And by the way all your ad problems are solved na

Megher_Palok

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.