Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 20/3 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 97

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@Vyas
I guess your one ignoring wala promo came true.

But i seriously don't want to see angry mohanOuch. In season 1 too, i could not bear him being rude to megha at PLOuch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioLeesanmisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 20/3 (Page 8)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Originally posted by --MI--

i am not sure immediate kidnapping is on the cards

What is munna doing in Mohan's house? Has he really taken up his job of teacher so seriously?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Are they trying to show that Munna can poison Rim mind , if not the cliche kidnap ? Ouch

Edited by passionalive - 20 March 2013 at 10:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioNeelimaSJmisty85

banditqueenn.

IF-Rockerz

banditqueenn.

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I loved,loved how Mr.Bhatnagar acted up all rigid today.Way too go.And as for Beera,he's doing a tremendous job,for if he has the capacity to make Nanhi redeem,he can probably make Megha do the same (= 

I really liked the whole 'Saawali Si raat' sequence.The equation between Mohan-Megha-Nanhi was really well depicted.The way they showed Nanhi yearning back for her Spider-man was definitely heart melting a bit,but-but *sigh* you still have to redeem babe,you can not cause all the destruction over the possibility and then walk around repenting,saying I was in the can't say category.THAT IS SO FAIRLY NOT DONE! -.- 

And I also liked when Mohan asked Guru to marry because RJ wanted a mother ROFL For a moment I thought Mohan proposed Guru ROFL but then he goes tongue-tied ROFL *awww* You little er.. large delicious piece of flawlessness!<33 Blushing 

It's tomorrow KKK would give his 'darshan' on Sabras Day DreamingCan somebody tell him,he has a sensuous pair of orbs,he looks extremely graceful in spects,his curls swaying away makes us go "Ude Jab Jab Zulfe Teri,Kunwariyo ka Dil Machle" ? Blushing Pleasseee,some one ? Tongue 'cause ID have the courage to talk to that sexy piece with that oh-sooo-sexy-voice Stern Smile Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniMoner_Radio-RadhaMohan-misty85

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

guru tu shaadi kar leROFL yeh sahi idea hai monu.

beera ko chaata daat pe Ashar kar gayaROFL mast episode

Ami laggta hain Mohan ne humari sun li ROFL ROFL 

Par Guru was like Bhaiya. I wish thoda sharma bhi leta LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio-RadhaMohan-

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by misty85

haan... headphone laga ke BRKD dekhne ke bavajud dhol nagadon ki awaaz arahi hai... Angry

ROFL I was typing a response and was shaken out of reverie by people shouting on screen LOL

BRKD mujhe pasand nahi aaya.

Neelu aaj ka episode interesting hai.. family ke saare raaz khul rahe hain... ab start hoga real action... Wink vaise bhi it's 100000000 times better than kuttran... mera toh dimag kharab ho jata hai uski awaaz se hi... isliye mujhe kuch toh dekhna-sunna hai 10 PM pe...

NeelimaSJ

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

hello main aa gayi koi dhol bajao bhangra paao

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Thanx for the LU...
Today's episode was superb and outstanding... And especally the scene of Rimz was too cute and awesome...

But last but not least the precap was so craping especially the of MunnaAngryAngry

Moner_Radio

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.