Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 20/3 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 97

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i am not sure immediate kidnapping is on the  cards  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radiomisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 20/3 (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakhisangni

Was there anything better expected of him since the time his character was etched out! Ouch
I hope he comes to know some thing about the family's truth if he is Addu...
Btw this kidnap if planned would be to bring together nanhi Mohan as they might work together to find rimjhim! But I don't want this to happen. Ouch

Yeah kidnapping is the easiest way to bring everything together conveniently. But it looks to be moving in that directionOuch Me no likes

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 20 March 2013 at 10:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniMoner_RadioLeesan-TheInstigator-Sunna_Deewanimisty85

-TheInstigator-

IF-Rockerz

-TheInstigator-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Woh chodo 
think bout Guru do Eedy/ziddi logon (RJ nd Addu ) ko kisey handle karga yeh banda :P 

Moner_Radiomisty85

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

but it was  good seeing   a  soft   navika  for a  chaqnge  but  we know she will be  back  to  square one soon  because if rj 

Yeah! Ouch It should be shown in a way that she is jealous of RJ not because she thinks Mohan married someone and had a kid. She should be mad that RJ usurped her as Mohan's darling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PLeesanmisty85

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ok  guys  any idea  where this  all is  going  because   we have losers  wedding also  coming up in the future 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by UrshP

Yes I know what you mean, I haven't seen the episode yet...But I feel Mohan Needs to just let it all out really...Nanhi will CopeLOL

Oh yes Mohan definitely needs to let it all out lest it rots inside him and makes him bitter. But I'd rather see him going full guns blazing on Navi than making snide remarks to her. That's not just Mohan Bhatnagar's style. I just hope he remains pragmatic and deals with Navi the way he deals with other members in his team. No getting personal as at the end of the day he is senior to her in age and in designation.

He is a thorough professional and I don't think he'll get personal where professional matters are concerned but otherwise he'll be cold to nanhi!

Moner_RadioNeelimaSJ

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
well  mummy wala  scene  had a funny  bg score  so are they  treating it non serious way 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
guru tu shaadi kar leROFL yeh sahi idea hai monu.

beera ko chaata daat pe Ashar kar gayaROFL mast episode

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kunalthebestsakhisangniMoner_RadioNeelimaSJmisty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.