Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --MI--

but it was  good seeing   a  soft   navika  for a  chaqnge  but  we know she will be  back  to  square one soon  because if rj 

Yeah!  It should be shown in a way that she is jealous of RJ not because she thinks Mohan married someone and had a kid. She should be mad that RJ usurped her as Mohan's darling.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ok  guys  any idea  where this  all is  going  because   we have losers  wedding also  coming up in the future 
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Oh yes Mohan definitely needs to let it all out lest it rots inside him and makes him bitter. But I'd rather see him going full guns blazing on Navi than making snide remarks to her. That's not just Mohan Bhatnagar's style. I just hope he remains pragmatic and deals with Navi the way he deals with other members in his team. No getting personal as at the end of the day he is senior to her in age and in designation.

He is a thorough professional and I don't think he'll get personal where professional matters are concerned but otherwise he'll be cold to nanhi!
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
well  mummy wala  scene  had a funny  bg score  so are they  treating it non serious way 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guru tu shaadi kar le🤣 yeh sahi idea hai monu.

beera ko chaata daat pe Ashar kar gaya🤣 mast episode

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Vyas
I guess your one ignoring wala promo came true.

But i seriously don't want to see angry mohan. In season 1 too, i could not bear him being rude to megha at PL.

sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

i am not sure immediate kidnapping is on the cards

What is munna doing in Mohan's house? Has he really taken up his job of teacher so seriously?? 😆
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are they trying to show that Munna can poison Rim mind , if not the cliche kidnap ? 

Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved,loved how Mr.Bhatnagar acted up all rigid today.Way too go.And as for Beera,he's doing a tremendous job,for if he has the capacity to make Nanhi redeem,he can probably make Megha do the same (= 

I really liked the whole 'Saawali Si raat' sequence.The equation between Mohan-Megha-Nanhi was really well depicted.The way they showed Nanhi yearning back for her Spider-man was definitely heart melting a bit,but-but *sigh* you still have to redeem babe,you can not cause all the destruction over the possibility and then walk around repenting,saying I was in the can't say category.THAT IS SO FAIRLY NOT DONE! -.- 

And I also liked when Mohan asked Guru to marry because RJ wanted a mother 🤣 For a moment I thought Mohan proposed Guru 🤣 but then he goes tongue-tied 🤣 *awww* You little er.. large delicious piece of flawlessness!<33 ☺️ 

It's tomorrow KKK would give his 'darshan' on Sabras Can somebody tell him,he has a sensuous pair of orbs,he looks extremely graceful in spects,his curls swaying away makes us go "Ude Jab Jab Zulfe Teri,Kunwariyo ka Dil Machle" ? ☺️ Pleasseee,some one ? 😛 'cause ID have the courage to talk to that sexy piece with that oh-sooo-sexy-voice 😳 😳
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

guru tu shaadi kar le🤣 yeh sahi idea hai monu.

beera ko chaata daat pe Ashar kar gaya🤣 mast episode

Ami laggta hain Mohan ne humari sun li 🤣 🤣 

Par Guru was like Bhaiya. I wish thoda sharma bhi leta 😆