Shocking promo.. WTH nikah (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
tanveer is being true to her name billo, manhooos billli. AngryAngry
direct nikah par puhanch gai, maybe just to get social status and get equal to razia begum AngryAngry
agar razia se equality karni hai tou buddhe siddique ko phansao ja kar, Asad k gale mey kyn gir rahi manhoos billi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fun_games_Ridz_MisHumptyDumpty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shocking promo.. WTH nikah (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
omg no tanu is going to marry him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ridz_

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kash

why did asad had to stop her???now i just hope asad realises his feelings fr zoya.bt i guess evn that wnt help much as he already said that zoya is not fit for his family and he may find tanveer fit as she is traditional and does not wear jeans.
now my all hopes are pinned on zoya.i hope she somehow stops this nikah.

we all know AsYa are meant to be but this Tannu is acting as a negative catalyst...damn her Angry

fun_games

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueflames

direct nikah par puhanch gai, maybe just to get social status and get equal to razia begum AngryAngry
agar razia se equality karni hai tou buddhe siddique ko phansao ja kar, Asad k gale mey kyn gir rahi manhoos billi

hee hee this was epic saba... now you have become sramatic too LOL

blueflames

fun_games

Goldie

fun_games

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Well this was bound to happen I guess as soon as they brought Billo aka Tanveer Dead

This drama needed a spice & that spice for us is our Billo dear Shocked

I hope it will be interesting. I am also keenly awaiting Ayaan - Zoya track to see & see what comes out of that !! 

_Ridz_

fun_games

Goldie

fun_games

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueflames

Absolutely true ShockedClap

blueflames

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fun_games

Well this was bound to happen I guess as soon as they brought Billo aka Tanveer Dead

This drama needed a spice & that spice for us is our Billo dear Shocked

I hope it will be interesting. I am also keenly awaiting Ayaan - Zoya track to see & see what comes out of that !! 

i dont want ayaan and MSK to intrude between AsYa Dead

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i'm super duperAngry after seeing da effing promo...i just saw it & i felt lyk killing dat white eyed billi ryt thereLOL...i luvd asad's dialogue plus his caring luk 2wards herEmbarrassed...psshht zo ws luking so happy & den dat shohar thing came upDead...i really dont want asad 2 push her away & get engaged 2 tanv just bcoz he thinks he's a misfit 4 himOuch...he's deffo gonna realize his feelings coz his luk on da promo says it all & seriously dont wanna c billo taking advantage of his denial mode...par i guess aisa hi kuch hoga... we need 2 get prepared 4 a hrtbrk thoughCry

_Ridz_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.