Shocking promo.. WTH nikah - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Thank God they have more interesting parallel track now, else it would be torture to watch Tanu. Hope they show Zoya's influence on Asad in FBs now atleast..

So agree. Thank God for the parallel track coz just tolerating Tanveer is next to impossible with her weird dialogue delivery and expressionless face

Lets kill tannu billo rani..
why did asad had to stop her???now i just hope asad realises his feelings fr zoya.bt i guess evn that wnt help much as he already said that zoya is not fit for his family and he may find tanveer fit as she is traditional and does not wear jeans.
now my all hopes are pinned on zoya.i hope she somehow stops this nikah.Edited by love_kash - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

you know I'd love too or well if not the CV then I can try and write something 😳

plzz do... good way to cheer us up 😳
Originally posted by BlessedSoul

Ridha lets plan to assassinate Tanveer... Maar dalo T ko...

i am on aleina 👍🏼
Originally posted by QH1fan

LOL Lets all go to Asad's house with pitch forks and fire, drag her out and burn the b*tch!! 
Asad's not gonna get married to her. Engaged maybe, Marriage nope. 

no way...  i dont want MSK and Ayaan nowhere in the pretty picture of AsYa...
tanveer is being true to her name billo, manhooos billli. 😡😡
direct nikah par puhanch gai, maybe just to get social status and get equal to razia begum 😡😡
agar razia se equality karni hai tou buddhe siddique ko phansao ja kar, Asad k gale mey kyn gir rahi manhoos billi
Originally posted by love_kash

why did asad had to stop her???now i just hope asad realises his feelings fr zoya.bt i guess evn that wnt help much as he already said that zoya is not fit for his family and he may find tanveer fit as she is traditional and does not wear jeans.
now my all hopes are pinned on zoya.i hope she somehow stops this nikah.

we all know AsYa are meant to be but this Tannu is acting as a negative catalyst...damn her 😡
Originally posted by blueflames

tanveer is being true to her name billo, manhooos billli. 😡😡
direct nikah par puhanch gai, maybe just to get social status and get equal to razia begum 😡😡
agar razia se equality karni hai tou buddhe siddique ko phansao ja kar, Asad k gale mey kyn gir rahi manhoos billi

hee hee this was epic saba... now you have become sramatic too 😆