Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Naksh Express-19/3/13-Holiday Plan ka Popat

GUNNER. IF-Stunnerz
GUNNER.
GUNNER.

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Naitik got a family holiday package draw and naksh asking for permission for g3 but naksh feeling shy and meanwhile duggu was a happy he is going to holiday and first outing with his dad Big smile,,,rj and vish having conversation..ak going to duggu school and in home naitik was waiting for ak and duggu...g3 was afraid to bikaner incident and naitik said move on from accident..then Naksh were argueing,,,g3 and duggu having conversation about duggu school projects and all..

duggu said to his papa ladkiyan itni baatein kun karti hai LOLLOL,,,RJ and g3 talking in fone with each other..and learning english and made a bit plan also..LOL

Naitik enter in room and said we are going tommorw but ak said hw wil they manage as duggu has a football match in meanwhile duggu hear all the conversation and said app log jayo muje bura nhi lagega..

Precap-ak forget duggu project and nk said ab aap project banegi..

Ps:-Sorry for i forget anything..also didnt added few ms scenes..
No Bashing Also..

Edited by IGLESIAS - 19 March 2013 at 10:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NehaAishvim916-Puja-MamuKiBhanjikala_09kumarandilspree4ru

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
just wish they went. but cvs hope they have something good in store for us plzzz 
nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916MamuKiBhanji

janhavi58 IF-Sizzlerz
janhavi58
janhavi58

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
wht was it 2day??
naitik planning so hard to spend some quality time and akshi ke kaam khatam hi nahi ho rahe...pehle taking duggu to trip, well thats justified duggus first ever trip wid naitik, baad mai she didnt go to that promotional activity, then in the last part fir se kaam..!!Unhappy
uss g3 ko kuch kaam de do, nahi toh uski english jhelni padegi...LOL
kal to ye trip cancel honewala hi hai...Unhappy

waise duggu bahut accha baccha hai, maan gya, but i'd loved to see duggu naitik's masti if at all kabhi holiday package milaStern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzevim916MamuKiBhanjipree4ru

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Feeling bad yaar cv's kabhi toh show naitik divding even houseold work i mean he can help her in medicine work of dj and stuffs right cant he Ermm i know all this to drag and stuffs but still some change has to be der na .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

janhavi58 IF-Sizzlerz
janhavi58
janhavi58

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Feeling bad yaar cv's kabhi toh show naitik divding even houseold work i mean he can help her in medicine work of dj and stuffs right cant he Ermm i know all this to drag and stuffs but still some change has to be der na .
exactly, why only akshi has to do so much things, household chores...wen would she get to spend time wid her husband for herself??
now its clear MU honewala hai, naitik toh yahi samjhega, akshis least interested infact woh last two epis se yahi samjh raha haiOuch
CVs...DeadDead
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

ak has to do every thing that is y she is getting headache kitna kaam karegi and naksh fighting tommorow an duggu  gay3 try to patchup and fri gay3 confront naksh 

wed spoiler ak want to cheer nk but all efforts will go in vain and both will be upset with each other. the promo is for 25th 
may be its holi ka pehle din or on holi naksh patch up see 10 din pehle se hi they started showing promo LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916janhavi58pree4ru

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janhavi58

exactly, why only akshi has to do so much things, household chores...wen would she get to spend time wid her husband for herself??
now its clear MU honewala hai, naitik toh yahi samjhega, akshis least interested infact woh last two epis se yahi samjh raha haiOuch
CVs...DeadDead
exactly my point and akshi bhi shud tell naitik to help will he say no Confused bt at the end of the day its fro dragging ye over-dragging trp pe affect na kare Ouch as its kinda boring for ppl to see one normal hota hai toh other gets busy

Go to top