Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

SDAK-WU-19th March- Jaymi together forever...

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821shivnirskapu80-coolbuzz-RosieCNehavihardirk41ekomas.vV..-Swetha-PreetyLoveJSLaters.BabySRKLuvrsita11

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile Hmm. Overall boring episode however I felt Gayatri had a point today in that love only is not enough to marry a guy you have to find out about him and his family first and if she had to deal with the fact that the man she married the man she loved cheated on her by being already married well then I do feel sorry for her because I understand she is afraid of the same thing playing out again in her daughter's life. On the other hand I was utterly disgusted to see the family planning the marriage of Jai and this Ansubha really makes me want to throw something at her.Angry

On the other hand thanks so much for the title of your post JaiMi together foreverSmile I feel certain Jai will never betray Bhoomi however I am very afraid of the importance he gives his family and really hope he doesn't put them over Bhoomi. CVs pleaseee aisa kare that JaiMi are together foreverSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonni-Swetha-MsLuscious

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Thanks for the updateSmile Hmm. Overall boring episode however I felt Gayatri had a point today in that love only is not enough to marry a guy you have to find out about him and his family first and if she had to deal with the fact that the man she married the man she loved cheated on her by being already married well then I do feel sorry for her because I understand she is afraid of the same thing playing out again in her daughter's life. On the other hand I was utterly disgusted to see the family planning the marriage of Jai and this Ansubha really makes me want to throw something at her.Angry

On the other hand thanks so much for the title of your post JaiMi together foreverSmile I feel certain Jai will never betray Bhoomi however I am very afraid of the importance he gives his family and really hope he doesn't put them over Bhoomi. CVs pleaseee aisa kare that JaiMi are together foreverSmile
 your welcome sweetiSmile
i agree with you... family comes first no matter how much you fall for a guy you need to respect your family and if they agreees then should go for it...
no iam sure he wont leave bhoomi...
i watch that broing family drama just for you guysLOL

Edited by MsLuscious - 19 March 2013 at 10:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

your welcome sweetiSmile
i agree with you... family comes first no matter how much you fall for a guy you need to respect your family and if they agreees then should go for it...
no iam sure he wont leave bhoomi...
i watch that broing family drama just for you guysLOL

I credit you for thatClap The moment I saw the panditji there I knew what was going on and I skipped the scene. Stupid useless horrible utterly detestable prospect awaiting JaiMi when they return oh they will be thrown into the chaos of this stupid family and their relationship as husband and wife won't be given an opportunity to develop. God PLEASE don't ever separate them because they've become a part of my life now!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 19 March 2013 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-MsLuscious

PreetyLoveJS Goldie
PreetyLoveJS
PreetyLoveJS

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

MsLuscious

Laters.Baby IF-Sizzlerz
Laters.Baby
Laters.Baby

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Sarah... Hug

thts y i cum to THNX U Big smile

bcz i knw fr us u r watchin nt only BORING bt also A HELL IRRITATING DRAMA...

maine ek line bhi nhi padhi..
BT THNKU SWEETHEART FR UR WU Hug

MsLuscious

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i liked todays episode
it was so emotional and loved that Parul spoke her mind to that mindless lady HansuBa ...

HansuBa really needs a reality check ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-MsLusciousSRKLuvr

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockchickFaiza

Sarah... Hug

thts y i cum to THNX U Big smile

bcz i knw fr us u r watchin nt only BORING bt also A HELL IRRITATING DRAMA...

maine ek line bhi nhi padhi..
BT THNKU SWEETHEART FR UR WU Hug
thank you so much sweetheart ... Your comment means alot to meBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Laters.Baby

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index