Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sanyaksgian

IF-Dazzler

sanyaksgian

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hey all, i m new ti this forum, hoping yo make new frnds and being welcome here:-)

I m a rey fan and couple taarey :-)

Coming to my post i live them, from the time tani was calling rey and rey not picking her call as he .ws busy climbing the pipe to enter tani room LOL i miss this rey, and when he came tani expression raat .ke ek baje, to which rey replied nahi early morning 1 baje LOL

And when he was about to go tani stopped and said "mein jane koi nahi bol" and then rey said then why far come closer they hugged rey kissed her fell on the bed was .si cutely and adorable done:-)

I missed them so much finally i got them in an epi , cent wait fir there namakwala live to star:-)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

enakatnavya14taareybigfanminiTRfansangeeta_taareyroxxygPri.taarey.fangeshiga54shamanbklove_taareyneha23dh19cutedollllKunwarKiDeewaniswathi_swaron...Renu...patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cutness personified:-) rey and tani" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
First off, welcome to the forum, n welcome to the land of us mad TaareyiansHug, spending time with us, I'm sure u will go crazy too loll LOLWink

N yes. U R absolutely right, after such a long time we got a substantial taarey scene, n it was absolutely fab!!!! 

Edited by miss_neha - 19 March 2013 at 10:13am

sanyaksgian

IF-Dazzler

sanyaksgian

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the welcome :-) hoping to get more of them :-)

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hey...welcome dear...of course now we r gonna have lot of fun, because finally we can see a taarey track back with a bang.
and no doubt...taarey are cuteness and hotness personified...

love_taarey

Goldie

love_taarey

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hey dear welcome to forum...nice post
i m sure u will have fun in this forumSmile

Tahira-2013

IF-Dazzler

Tahira-2013

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
welcome dear really glad to know that even you are taarey fan
and yeah taarey are just hot the best no-one can beat them

kady_taarey

IF-Dazzler

kady_taarey

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
first of all welcome to the forum dear.. :-) n yeah taarey are sho cute.. n finally we will see our taarey track back with a bang.. :-)

sanyaksgian

IF-Dazzler

sanyaksgian

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Thank u all fir the warm welcome:-)hope we get more intense rey and tani back:-)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top