cutness personified:-) rey and tani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all, i m new ti this forum, hoping yo make new frnds and being welcome here:-)

I m a rey fan and couple taarey :-)

Coming to my post i live them, from the time tani was calling rey and rey not picking her call as he .ws busy climbing the pipe to enter tani room ๐Ÿ˜† i miss this rey, and when he came tani expression raat .ke ek baje, to which rey replied nahi early morning 1 baje ๐Ÿ˜†

And when he was about to go tani stopped and said "mein jane koi nahi bol" and then rey said then why far come closer they hugged rey kissed her fell on the bed was .si cutely and adorable done:-)

I missed them so much finally i got them in an epi , cent wait fir there namakwala live to star:-)
First off, welcome to the forum, n welcome to the land of us mad Taareyians๐Ÿค—, spending time with us, I'm sure u will go crazy too loll ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

N yes. U R absolutely right, after such a long time we got a substantial taarey scene, n it was absolutely fab!!!! 
Edited by miss_neha - 11 years ago
Thanx for the welcome :-) hoping to get more of them :-)
Hey...welcome dear...of course now we r gonna have lot of fun, because finally we can see a taarey track back with a bang.
and no doubt...taarey are cuteness and hotness personified...
hey dear welcome to forum...nice post
i m sure u will have fun in this forum๐Ÿ˜Š
welcome dear really glad to know that even you are taarey fan
and yeah taarey are just hot the best no-one can beat them
first of all welcome to the forum dear.. :-) n yeah taarey are sho cute.. n finally we will see our taarey track back with a bang.. :-)
Thank u all fir the warm welcome:-)hope we get more intense rey and tani back:-)
Firstly welcome to d3 forum and taarey fandom ๐Ÿค—

nd such a sweet post...yes they r super adorable i missed them๐Ÿ˜ญ

finally dey r back with a bang ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hey Welcome to the forum. :) 

And yes yest's epi was soo CUTE<3 Really wish we get the old TR intensity back. |: