Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy fc!#3 motw pg31 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
WOW already 3rd FC page ehh Too good..Love you all my sweet hearts..I am always with you with every conversation of MOHIT & MOUNI..!!HugDay DreamingPlease dont forget thatTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13chand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy fc!#3 motw pg31 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

WOW already 3rd FC page ehh Too good..Love you all my sweet hearts..I am always with you with every conversation of MOHIT & MOUNI..!!HugDay DreamingPlease dont forget thatTongue

Thanks Hemadi for supporting us in our craziness for Mohit and Mouni. Love  you very much.HeartNow please give the clue na where did you find Mr. MR fed the cake to Ms. MR??Wink

divyadaya13TOTAL-ROMANTICchand1234

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Arre just see when he feeds people in the front he goes at the back & feeds a Girl & thats mouni..its just 2 sec view..I saw it by stopping & rewinding so many times..LOL..!!Day Dreaming

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13chand1234

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzs200

rimi i miss the show today ... what our princes cry today ...i dont like to see our princes cry

Actually I missed the show too. What I got to see is...Miu was scared as Prithvi about to beat that Rahul. Then he forcible made Meera wear the engagement ring by Aakash. SHe tried hard to twist her hand from his clutch but couldnot succeed. And by the way as I said in Junoon Forum...she wore the ring in her right ring finger. Which is not connected to the heart.LOLSo lets hoope for the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzs200

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Arre just see when he feeds people in the front he goes at the back & feeds a Girl & thats mouni..its just 2 sec view..I saw it by stopping & rewinding so many times..LOL..!!Day Dreaming

Really?? So I won...DancingForamdi and Riu see. Hemadi now confirmed this. The girl who was standing behind Mohit, in grey jacket, to whom he fed the cake after the cake cutting ceremony is Mouni Mouni MouniDancing
Thank You Hema diHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13chand1234

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

this is so beautiful

shruti and vicky created the  most amazing stuff yaarClapClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDead

These were amazing...CryCry

ritzs200Sadhanamomodivyadaya13

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

This one is superb DI.ClapGreat Job RiuClapClap

Sadhanamomodivyadaya13chand1234

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

Hi

Came across this article. Mohit I have no words you are to good and May Lord Shiva bestow his blessings on you forever.

Reel Mahadev bows to real Mahadev

Binita Ramchandani | Mar 07, 2013, 14:06PM IST
  • Article
Email PrintComment
?
Mahadev of small screen aka Mohit Raina has become a rage amongst the masses. His show 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' has been emerging high on its popularity.
Dailybhaskar.com spoke exclusively to Mohit Raina about his belief in Mahadev in real life to which he replied, "Everyday I bow down to Mahadev and pray for strength to portray his role well. Not just this I also say Lord Shiva that for coming 14-15 hours I am going to portray him. Lastly, I plead for forgiveness from Shiva and audiences if I commit any mistake while essaying the role."
Mohit further added, "Every morning I chant 'Har Har Mahdev' from the core of my heart. I owe my life to Lord Shiva and I am a follower of him."
Not just Lord Shiva loves you but audiences also love the way to carry the character. Way to go Mohit

He is truely a humble and honest person. He really deserves to play the role of Lord Shiva. ANd You know Sadhana my father used to tell me about this...in Devi Suktam...the methods of the worship of Mother Goddesses are described. But there is another instruction and verse given which must be followed by the worshiper. That is after finishing the worship and sacrifice and Yajna...the worshiper has to ask forgiveness to The mother Goddess (No matter how perfectly and flawlessly he does everything) for his flaws in his worship. This is said the extreme from of mother Goddess gets angry quickly but sincere apology calms her down easily. Then she becomes a loving mother and forgives the greatest sin of the humans.And it also reflects the worshiper's humbleness and honesty...Mohit's interview reminds me about that process. He is really a great devotee of Lord Shiva.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13chand1234

Post Reply New Post

Go to top