Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy fc!#3 motw pg31 - Page 47

DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah DI...kitni sweetly aur cutely boli na..."Tumne mujhe apne pyaar ke rang mein rang diya Prithvi"😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wen she gain conscious ness and prithvi tried to leave her the way she holds his hand mujhe mahadev sati ki yaad deladi
foram. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: funkylicious

aarey whn did I say m nt her fan anymore? Ufff yaar I meant to say tumhara siggie bana ne ka pagal pan lol vaise bhi mai encourage krne ki koshish kr rhi hu bt I think its completely going towards the opposite direction :/

are yaar tu bhi kya maine to aisehi pucha kyu ki mujhe samjha nahi tera post
pls dont feel sad yaar
ok sorry wont ask such question again😭😭😭😭😭
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Ek baat bolun DI...Shru pls buda maat manna...These are coming from my mind- look when there was nothing about MRs and Monu aka Sati in DKDM..we still discussed about her, we made posts, fun ffs, games on them..we used to quote them with various songs, poems etc...someday ago a news arrived about Mohit and Mouni 's relationship and then her solo interview and then his solo interview...each time we get sad instead of happy...why??? If there is nothing alright and if there is anything or something or...I don't know what but then we too should be happy and should celebrate na??? They will be our couple forever...and if there somewhere the Supreme God and Goddess who witness our love and craziness for MRs smile I know all will be alright...but why we all are sad???
Shouldn't we continue our discussions, ffs, poems, OSs on Shiv Sati the God and Goddess of Love and Romance and Mohit and Mouni???Why should we bother all non sense talks of insane bashers??They want to stop us so they are going on with their non sense na??
I know my lectures are now too boring to bear but if you like this please lets go back to a new fresh and positive start.What say??
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: foram.

wen she gain conscious ness and prithvi tried to leave her the way she holds his hand mujhe mahadev sati ki yaad deladi

Yeah...that time SHiv came to wake his Sati up from the slumber and now Pirthvi sprinkled water to awake Miu from her Bhaang Needra😆
foram. thumbnail
dear kis interview ki baat kar rahi hai yaar
mein to kab ka bhul chuki
and m always ready to talk about mohu monu
they will be together for me always
despite my love for mohu 😭

i have many things to say par time hi nahi milta kal paaka sab ko bataungi my thoughts not by pm but here only kyuki we have lots a silent visiters too🤣
foram. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DeewaniRimi

Okay DI...you are the first Mohinian of the week...CONGRATS🤗
Now it is time to grilling my sweet, Medicine DI with some romantically sweet questions.😳
Please describe some suitable scenes of Shiv and Sati(Mohit and Mouni)on the following songs(description is compulsory)😈:

1."Mangalyam tan tuna ..."pura wording pata nahi sorry...😃
2. "Yun Shabnami/pehle nahin thi chandni/chand woh bharma gay/ tujhko dekha toh sharma gaya/ woh chhurane lagi hai nazar/ yun shabnami pehle nahin thi chandni."
3."Jab se tere naina/ mere nainon se/lage re/ tab se deewana huya/ khud se begana huya/ rab bhi deewana lage re/ rab bhi deewana lage re..."
4."Ghumshum chandni ho/nazni ho/ ya koi hur ho/ dilnashin ho/ dilkashin ho/ ya jannat ka noor ho...Mash allah."
5."Tere saye mein mili har khush/ teri marzi meri zindagi/ le chal tu chahe jahan/ meri ankhon mein nazar teri hai/ meri shamon seher teri hai/ tu jo nahin to main kahan?/ khil gayi meri kismat/ pake teri yeh chahat/ hum pe mehrban do jahan...Shukran allah..."
6."Ab hai samne/isse chhun loon zara/ mar jayoon ya jee loon zara/ khushiyan chum loon/ ya ro loon zara/ mar jayoon ya jee loon zara..."
7."Mere ashman se/ jo humesha ghumsuda the/ chand tarein/ tune gardishon ki/ lay badal di/ laut ayein/ aj sare..."
8."tujhe jeet jeet haroon/yeh pran pran baroon/ hai aise main niharoon/ teri aarti utaroon/ tere naam se jude hai sare natein..."
9."Aa sajna inn nainon mein/ palk dhank tohe loon/ na main dekhoon gair ko/ na tohe dekhne doon/ kajar daroon kirkara/ jo surma diya na jaye/ jin nainon mein pi base/ duja na kaun samaye..."
10."Preet ki lat mohe aisi lagi/ho gayi main matwari/ bal bal jayoon apne piya ko/ main toh jayoon wari wari/ mohe sudh budh na rahe tan man ki/ yeh toh jane duniya sari/ bebash aur lachad phirun main/ hari main dil hari..."
By the way I want Chauthvi ka chand.
P.S. If you want you can tell some imaginary scenes of Shiv Sati or Mohit Mouni too.😃But at least give 3 minimum Shiv Sati scene from DKDM.😛

res🤢🤢🤢
foram. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyadaya13

1)Ok Foru, agar tere samne MR's aa jayen aur tera deewanapan dekh ke tujhe three questions of ur choice poochne ke liye allow karen, then what will it be.

2) when ur parents are looking for a proposal for u, and u come to know the boys name is Mohit, What will be ur reaction😆

res
foram. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushitaindia

first of all congo foru for being 1st MOTW ðŸ¥³
here r my some ques

1. Describe mohit in 500 words
2. Describe Mouni in 500 words
3  Describe ur feelings for mohit in min 100 words
4. Which song would u like to sing for mohit n why?
5. Which song would u like to sing for mouni n why?
6. Tell us abt craziest thing u have  done for mohit?
7. choose b/w western outfit for mouni or indian attire n why?
8. Describe ur fav romantic scene of  MR'S as Shiv-sati in 500 words
9. write a poem for MR'S
10. if u meet mohit in real life what will u say to him except (hello hi ) type things?

ok chalo give me ans ...quick!

res😲
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Thank you infinity time Prabhu Maahdev and Mata Sati Adi Shakti for giving back my DI to me...my medicine DI.Kabh neem neem kabhi shahad shahd kabhi narm narm kabhi sakth sakth..Muuuaaah🤗(for my DI) and my Pranam with all love an drespect form my heart for my eternal and divine parents.
Next Di...I am ready too.about your thought dream I am waiting...
About Mohu and Monu I love them too ...but mujhe bhi Mohu ab Jalandhar ke roop mein bha gaye hai😳😳😳
ABout silent visitors...hmm...IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR CHAT AND POSTS PLEASE DON'T BOTHER TO COME HERE...PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. WE KNOW WE ARE CRAZY AND WE ARE HAPPY TO BEING CRAZY ...