Page 1 of 30

Page 1
Page   of 30
Page 2 Page 30

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I just saw Swades and SRK was marvellous...I mean I got no words to describe his performance

What irks me is why the hell did he not get a national award but Saif Ali khan got it for hum tum

Why?????? It's beyond my comprehension Angry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11anonymous39lizmanSridevilWaitForIt-ducktalesMoodyFoodieCrystal__heerhoneyreturn_to_hadeshelmet-IamAwesome-Bigbang_GD-Rhythmic.Me-ibelieveinpinkblue-ice-Rashi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why did Saif get national award???" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Robin-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Robin-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
because of her mother

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lizmanSridevilabby_girl30Crystal__SmritiKathaDeathstrokeU-No-Pooblue-ice

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
just like SRK got a FF best actor for KKHH instead of ajay for zakhm ! its a tit for tat Big smile no1 is a saint ,we all know saif's mom was in the jury Sleepy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dhumpsChristina_YangILoveDramaMemyself09shakti_rockTeh_Batmanlove_struckFrancoabby_girl30SmritiKathaibelieveinpink

Yankees

IF-Rockerz

Yankees

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Robin-

because of her mother

How certain are you that Saif is a woman? That explains all the girly vibes we got frm him. GeekLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11dhumpsethereal..BarfiiMemyself09WaitForIt-love_struckabby_girl30return_to_hadesMephistoblue-ice-Rashi

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
W*F...and I thought Sharmila was a classy lady...my respect has gone to trash for her now

I thought national awards cannot be bought due to connections or sucking up...as they are the most prestigious ones

Who gives a rats ass for filmfare...those awards are lame anyway

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt-blue-ice

helmet

IF-Sizzlerz

helmet

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Saif's win was total  kukooLOL  mommy ne mauka dekhke chauka mar diya lol..but there is no point cribbing over spilt milk..saif won it and thats that ..samajhlo he won it for omkara instead LOL  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsicklove_struckDeathstroke

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
^see even for Omkara he would have got for best supporting and neve for main actor

Ughhh I am sooo cheesed right now...feel like running to Saif's home...steal the award and run back to give it to SRK LOL

This thing just made me hate Saif Evil Smile

WaitForIt-blue-ice

WaitForIt-

IF-Dazzler

WaitForIt-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
because of his mummy dearest. 

But weren't there other Jury members??? Did they have no say in it? No bloody comparison between Hum tum and Swades, swades is a gem of a movie and SRK was f**king brilliant as Mohan. Why did no one object?? It stills makes me angry, I mean what were they thinking...or wait, were they thinking at all???? Didn't sharmila think then that people would know why Saif got the national award and not SRK who was so much more deserving? It's blatantly obvious, why would she do that?? 

SmritiKathaabby_girl30

Post Reply New Post

Go to top