Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone.

This past year and a half has been Amazing.  It has been an incredibly beautiful journey.  I started watching KTLK about a month or so after it had started, actually my mother told me about it.
I had been a big fan of Dhoop Kinare... She knew that whenever I was in a sad mood, or just by myself feeling restless or generally uneasy, I would take out my DVD's of DK and watch the whole thing start to finish.  Needless to say, I have watched it hundreds of times, without ever gettig tired of it.
So, when my MOM told me about KTLK I was skeptical at first, but I said, "What the heck, why not?"

Anyway, right after the first 10 minutes, into the ifrst episode, I was hooked.  I have not looked back...

Although I had an IF account, I was always a silent member .  Previously there were several shows that I used to follow up on through IF.  But only by reading the written updates.  I hardly ever watched the shows themselves.  I am not aa big fan of watching TV.  Anyway, when I started to visit this forum the interaction between all the members tempted me.  Everyone was so friendly and laid back. But the biggest thing that attracted me wa the respect with which everyone treated eah other.  Even Arguments and disagreements were carried out in a very cordial way.  There was no yelling and abusive language.

Now this was absolutely unique.  I had never seen anything like this anywhere else, for any of the other shows.  So, finally after several months I gave in to temptation and became active in April of last year.  Well, I have never looked back!!!!!!!

During my almost One year as an active member, I have discovered that I can actually WRITE!!!
And not only that, but people actually like what I wrote and demanded more.  I discovered a new hobby.  

I have also met some amazing people, and made some beautiful friends.  Even though these friendships have started out as virtual friendships, and I have never seen any of my friends, it has never felt like that.  I know these relationships will be lasting ones.

Ktlk has enriched my life, in many ways, and taught me a lot of lessons.  I know that I will carry it with me for the rest of my life.

Now I know that it is ending, but does that mean that we have to say goood bye????

Are we not, all of us, in one way or the other, wishing and trying for another season?   I know I am!

Well, I have seen many posts since last week, that have sounded suspiciously like GOODBYE'S.

WHY????

I have read all the posts, but, I am sorry I have not commented on any of them.  I have not wanted too.
Why should I???

I am not saying good bye just yet.  I am here, and will stay till this forum is open.  I might be more active at certain times, and less at others, but I will be here.  And I will continue to hope and pray for a second season of KTLK.  

Please do not take offense, or get hurt at my silence.  It's just that I find I cannot cut my ties here, nor am I wiling too, just yet.  I am trying to ignore all the posts that sound like farewells.  I have to say bye to our show.(but only this first season), I refuse to give up my forum.  

Yes the first season of our show is concluding next week.  BUT, the forum is open for 3 months even after that.  And, depending on the activity levels, it can even remain open for longer.   I am hoping that before any of that happens, we will get some news about the show's return.

At the end All I can, and will say to all my friends, and fellow members is that;

KAHANI ABHI BAAKI HAI DOSTON...

So no Goodbyes...as least not JUST YET.   You never know...Wink

Edited by Libra - 19 March 2013 at 9:21am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993amit1944Shobha4496meera285aryanppneelimapn4aarundhatisharma.shivanissktlkjyotinayanaPooliciousBinatoaz30Armu4evaSHIKHA19ssss97SSA777Ena292swati62vidyasabdejayasree.raoSukhmani05busybee..vyomanShee_xaanaru29hkp11Anjani9rajanigandha26Aazeen02sonyjknumnidhirohanSuvika.mudraswathirrdsuttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank You" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
my finger are crossed too Anu...

this is most def NOT a good bye...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssss97SSA777swati62sonyjknumLibrattrocks

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Libra,

Forum has been a right kind of platform for all of us...Good to know that you are going to take it up as a hobby and continue... you are an awesome writer...it was great knowing you.. we clicked almost immediately..

We are addicted to the forum...as long as we get active responses... but, slightly I wonder whether it will be the same when very few responses... As of now, we see very less activity.

What you said about DK is right... Apart from the story, the back ground tune... is very soul touching... lifts your moods...DK is my favourite too... But I watched it after KTLK started... and immediately liked it.

I may not be this active.. as I cook only instant khichdi at the spur of the moment... but we will keep in touch through other means...

With all the love

Mudra

jayasree.raoSSA777sonyjknumShee_xaanLibrattrocks

ssss97

Goldie

ssss97

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I just wish that this forum never closes because I don't think anybody can live without the fabulous OS and FF of Ashni and I wish that the second season's announcement comes very soon

SSA777swati62sonyjknumShee_xaanLibrattrocks

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Ditto Anu 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777LibrasonyjknumShee_xaanttrocks

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Surely this is not a good bye as Ashu had said to Nidhi,Hum Ashni ko good bye nahin bolenge.

SSA777swati62Shee_xaanLibrattrocks

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i echo u anuji!!! great post StarStar
yes this is not a good bye...Smile
lets just stay positive and continue doing our bit by trending it and signing petition to get #KTLKseason2 to let the concerned ppl get to know that we want season 2...we care abt this show really a lot...StarStar

swati62SSA777sonyjknumLibrattrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hug Very sweet post Anu ... 

Thank u for keeping th forum buzzing with ur FFs n OS ... ! Keep writing.. please..!

SSA777swati62sonyjknumShee_xaanLibrattrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top