Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
guyz there has been some statements that have really hurt me!and i will explain it to u why its not right!
statement-1:i am sure naico and sid will be married and they will live happily ever after with their kid!
ANSWER:ITS TOTALLY ABSURD!and i will prove it to u by points!
1.naina is a psycho now u people might argue with me that she might have gone crazy after falling in love with sid!but people who have seen ssk from the starting of naina track will remember that naina started talking with this friend before the trip!so she was a psycho before she confessed and so called slept with sid
2.naina is a psycho she has no friend it is proved by the fact she talks with no one and she assumes she has a friend!she is suffering from a disease were u imagine stuffs as u would want them to be!so she assumed that she slept with sid and that she has his child in his womb
3. i dont believe naina is pregnant i think the docter must have mixed up her result with sonmebody else or this kid might be off somebody else.now u might argue with me that even if naina is a psycho why cant it be sid child!heres my answer!
1.with avika exam schedule in mind!avika exam will end in 25th march!they could have shown that after roli learning abt sid truth left vrindavan and went to a different city but they did not!
2.if there was going to be a baby by naico they would have stated that they were searching for 2 kids!one who is 3 years old and another who is 5 years old!
statement 2:sid is worst husband how could he get married to naina after his wife dies!
answer: WTH RU KIDDING ME SID IS NOT THIS KIND OF GUY!sid loves his wife more then anything!roli is his first and last love!du guyz really think sid would be the type of guy who would be happily obliged to get married to naina because he thinks naina has his kid!seriously even the cvcs would not be able to show that logically!
sid without roli is incomplete and roli without sid is incomplete!sid will die without roli!
1.sid might go paralysed due to deep shock or he will go into depression
2.sid might become like a kid or become mad 
now in between this the family will come to knw abt naina and in order to give so called justice to naina they might bring her and tell others that he is sid new wife so that the family prestige wont be ruined so tecnically sid and naina will be called married in front of the people but this marriage will not be real!guyz did u not see the last scene when sid hold onto roli little finger he had this feeling in his heart that something bad might happen to his roli!and guyz how could u even think that sid would marry naina he would rather die then do wht his family pressure him to do!to him if his roli is dead then his life is over!and i promise u guyz u will see that in the next coming scenes!so guyz plzz if ur a true rosid fan believe and trust sid!he only and only loves roli!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

magicalrosid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "positive thread!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Ok mishu we won't hate sid. But naina is not a psycho anymore they showed her psycho before now they just changed the story line and made her innocent again. If Telly chakkar said naina sid marriage will happen it will happen. We tried to think positive did any positive stuff happen for the last 6 months no 1 by 1 it's negative. So I am not expecting any positiveness. Sid has to accept naina proposal as he cares about his family values too.

AmreenBanoManso

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
du think he would be in the mindset to care wht the hell his family wants!sid loves his wife more then his freakin family!sid will be too much shell shocked to even think straight he might try to kill himself!or he might go into depression!to sid roli is his life!if roli is not there sid will go all mad!so i dont think naico and sid will be married but yes mataji might bring her to the family as sid wife!so that the family prestige is not ruined!arey yar naina is psycho and if they want roli to be back in the future track her truth will be revealed in the future track!

-anu-

-anu-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
i will not blame sid...i have faith...sid will never marry naina...but bw family will try to brainwash him iam damn sure...

savkatika

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
STUPID BHARADWAJ FAMILY AND THEIR BLOODY HYPOCRISY!sid only loves roli and nobody else poor sid will go into depression!god i just cry ebe thinking abt wht kind of shock he will have to go through!NOBODY CAN SEPERATE ROSID!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i agree mishu he is not in the mind set to care about anything rite now thats why 5 yr leap. this dumb bw familys constant pressuring will make sid to accept this dumb Censored proposal. yes rosid can never be separated i know they will reunited. but i cant watch this naico being married to sid. its like ripping my heart out.

about avika i dont know whether she will be able to continue with the show. they r taking 5 yr leap which will make roli 24 yr old. there already was several controversy regarding avika playing an 18 yr old. but this issue media will eat this up. w/o avika the show will sink. so i dont know what the producers have in their mind with this idiotic leap. why r this shows people so dumb. who hired them. i dont get it.

about the trp of the show who is going to watch this show now. yes this weeks trp will be high coz of rosid scenes but what abt after that more than 3/4 of rosid fans will leave we 1/4 is not going to make an difference.

Edited by Sandralong - 19 March 2013 at 9:15am

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
dear this track was introduced because they wanted to give avika some break for her exams but i cant understand why the heck do they need to show a leap!i knw i wont tolerate naico and sid marriage but i believe that the marriage wont be real!and yes avika will still play the role of a 24 year old and i dont think it wll create much controversy now!i mean its part of the serial to take leap and play character older then them!yea i dont think it will create controversy because avinash chota jagya plays a 24 year old male!people dont make a big deal out of it!plus if avika was leaving the show rumours would be buzzing around dear!

rolisiddhant

Goldie

rolisiddhant

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I cant tolerate naina and siddhant marraige NEVER... NEVER...NEVER...Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.