Pavitra Rishta

Lack of Chemistry bet Onir/Purvi (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 18

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepr

Originally posted by arvifanalways

Originally posted by ilovepr

exactly! their scenes where they just look at each other, i just sit there and watch. but if those same scenes were between arvi, i would be crying in a matter of seconds. 

so true!! Onir- purvi scenes are so forced and they are like a DEATH SENTENCE for this show. THE CV'S must HATE THIS SHOW . I HAVE NEVER SEE A WORSE JODI WITH ZERO CHEMISTRY THAN ONIR PURVI,  THEY LOOK HORRIBLE TOGETHER Dead

i think asha has her comfort spot with RD, that still has not developed yet with shakti. 

Exactly. Asha not able this thing with any other except RD. Because she acting this way only forced. Because she is helpless & pawn of this disgusting CVs, EK, BT & Zee. I am sure she also not like this track but forced acting this way.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lack of Chemistry bet Onir/Purvi (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
lol..asha is a profesional actress..
to say she is forced to act like this and only comfortable with Rithvik is absurd.
if she has this kind of behaviour, her career will not go further.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwatiOrchid25

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zonan

to say she is forced to act like this and only comfortable with Rithvik is absurd.

who know Zonan, maybe Asha is one Actor wonderLOL, now it is sad that audience are questioning her acting ability...sad..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pari87zonanFireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwati

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

who know Zonan, maybe Asha is one Actor wonderLOL, now it is sad that audience are questioning her acting ability...sad..

sad indeed..her own fans doubt her ability and acting skills.
what a backstabbing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87FireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwati

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I never not question ability of Asha's acting. My post is meaning that Asha forced this scene for CVs sake. But she know very well that ARVI fan hurting too much when they saw this. Asha very well know that how much people feeling of Purvi characters destroy this way. She also know that present track also disgusting. RD and Asha they also love Arvi, She very well knows that this track is cheating for viewer that why she is uncomfortable at this moment. If she plays new show she not feel same uncomfortable.

I not want to dragging my topic any more. But when I saw that some people discuss my post very wrong way then I decided post my reply of that question. This is my last post of this matter. I not want no more dragging this matter.

I wish for Asha Negi for all time wholeheartedly for her bright future of acting career. Because her acting role of Purvi make me her diehard fan.

Thank for all to who to help me try to clear their misunderstanding of question of my previous post. 

Edited by ashfaque2012 - 19 March 2013 at 9:10pm

chinyerenaomihyuga-Stardust-

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalapi

sad indeed..her own fans doubt her ability and acting skills.
what a backstabbing.

so sad though she not said about anything like this even she praised few days ago onir by saying after his entry TRP increased  and she not even said that she is uncomfortable or anything but her few  fans start to say ,and her fans start to  throw her in down to drain by saying this as she is professional actor , seems her fans not her fans LOL  so sad her few fans questioning about her ability , 

miadelrosariozonanShaktifanSwati

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

I never not question ability of Asha's acting. My post is meaning that Asha forced this scene for CVs sake. But she know very well that ARVI fan hurting too much when they saw this. Asha very well know that how much people feeling of Purvi characters destroy this way. She also know that present track also disgusting. She also knows that this track is cheating for viewer that why she is uncomfortable at this moment. If she plays new show she not feel same uncomfortable.

I not want to dragging my topic any more. But when I saw that some people discuss my post very wrong way then I decided post my reply of that question. This is my last post of this matter. I not want no more dragging this matter.

I wish for Asha Negi for all time wholeheartedly for her bright future of acting career. Because her acting role of Purvi make me her diehard fan.

Thank for all to who to help me try to clear their misunderstanding of question of my previous post. 

specially red , did asha said about this ever ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariozonan

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Okay,
So u think the two lack chemistry.

Fine, that is your opinion.
I , to be really honest find Onir and Purvi having a very good chemostry as you may call it. The characters of Onir and Purvi totally suit each other and I find their scenes pretty cute.

Someone said what they share is a brother-sister type of a relationship.
I disagree. A husband who supports his wife and takes care of her. That does not essentiaply mean to give a nod to everything the wife says.
Onir at times is balanced.

Arjun.
He is a different character and in my opinion both ovi and purvi are unsuitable for him.

About ArVi chemistry...
They ae according tome just about okay on screen , just about tolerable.
I find their overall personna unfit for each other.

Someone also said lust. Well Arjun does NOT lust after Purvi.
Pls give him a break.
Actually give both Arjun and Onir a break.

P.S I like AshVik more off the screen but in show it is Onir-Purvi for me.

Adya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87zonanFireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwatiFreshDaisyOrchid25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top