Pavitra Rishta

Lack of Chemistry bet Onir/Purvi (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by Missscarlett

Originally posted by Missscarlett

[QUOTE=Kalapi] [QUOTE=trinichick][QUOTE=Missscarlett][QUOTE=Kalapi] [QUOTE=Missscarlett]
[QUOTE=Kalapi] [QUOTE=Missscarlett][QUOTE=Kalapi] <font color="#660000">It doesn't how <div><font color="#660000">But, dear Ovi didn't force Arjun to marry her. Arjun married heron people also might have said that a jeeju ( as purvi was engaged to arjun at that time) is marrying his salli (ovi) when ovi and arjun got married?

</div>
<div>

0'2

<div>

Hmm... Because he is a gynec and not a surgeon? He went to med school to study gynecology and specializes in that field.
Surgery is a totally different field of expertise and to exact organs u need to be a surgeon, that too a skilled one as surgery is a risky business and the internal organs are fragile and need sensitive handling if they can be harvested. Its not possible for a person to be a gynec and a surgeon together.
Ohh... It wont bother me if arvi reunites or not. I will forever cherish them as my fav couple any which ways. I have stopped watching PR a long long time back. I might come back to it if arvi reunites (logically) or even if they dont, i will have no bitter feelings Smile

</div>
<div>
<font color="#660000">No no dear, in India a MBBS degree means bachelor in medicine and surgery. In fact, students practise hours and hours on dead bodies and are taught extensive human anatomy. A MBBS doc can do simple surgury. And in an organ trafficking - Mittal can employ him to open bodies up (although success rate might be questionable - but if he had enough hands-on experience, he could probably do asatisfactory job, right). Besides, Onir, might not be doing hands-on surgery himself, and masterminding the operation (as Mittal actually is). So, he can be implicated too in the racket(and as Onir said he will do a case against Mittal - even though Mittal isn't a doctor)...right..</font>

<font color="#660000">Also, in India a doctor gets MBBS first and then goes to specialize through a MD degree (and that can mean specialization in surgery/gynec/pathology etc.)</font>

Oh i didnt knw. I thought that a MBBS Means a basic degree covering general medicine and after that we can obtain MD i.e specialization in whatever field u might b interested in. And i also thought that a doctor and a surgeon are two completely different things.
M sorry my med knowlege is pretty basic and only comes from watching scrubs, greys anatomy, doogie howser et all.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lack of Chemistry bet Onir/Purvi (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Dear MSSScarlet, this is how we all learn, by sharing information and the forum can be a great means to interact and learned from each otherSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonAnushka..-Mansi.-

Anushka..

Goldie

Anushka..

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
There can never be a chemistry between them, They don't even look good together at all. It is like some one pointing a gun to have romance..How can you compare a Romeo and Juliet !! It is like comparing just some random man with Juliet:PWink Romeo will always be Romeo:) Now I know there  will be some bhashans on Romeo and Juliet !! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arvifanalwaysampliphynaomihyuga-Mansi.-

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
exactly! their scenes where they just look at each other, i just sit there and watch. but if those same scenes were between arvi, i would be crying in a matter of seconds. 

xxxnm

xxxnm

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
i think at this point there is chemistry between onir/purvi. it might not be arvi but its there and i think it would be unfair to punir to have arvi reunte at this point. no matter who unites or breaks up i just dont want arovi together. or at least not untill ovi apologizes for her part in the marriage deal. but even then there is no chemistry between arovi. the baby scene with the 3 of them in the bed could have showed a loving family scene and i just didnt see it. frankly i find shruti kanwal one of the weakest actress on the show. she has improved vastly from the beginning but there still lacks something in her acting. the it factor is just not there. maybe with time

p.s. for anyone who thinks im being biased aganst shruti bc she plays ovi check out this post i wrote a year ago saying the same thing. and this was way before the whole arjun/purvi/ovi marriage and baby deal

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3030085

arvifanalways

Goldie

arvifanalways

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepr

exactly! their scenes where they just look at each other, i just sit there and watch. but if those same scenes were between arvi, i would be crying in a matter of seconds. 

so true!! Onir- purvi scenes are so forced and they are like a DEATH SENTENCE for this show. THE CV'S must HATE THIS SHOW . I HAVE NEVER SEE A WORSE JODI WITH ZERO CHEMISTRY THAN ONIR PURVI,  THEY LOOK HORRIBLE TOGETHER Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyashfaque2012

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arvifanalways

so true!! Onir- purvi scenes are so forced and they are like a DEATH SENTENCE for this show. THE CV'S must HATE THIS SHOW . I HAVE NEVER SEE A WORSE JODI WITH ZERO CHEMISTRY THAN ONIR PURVI,  THEY LOOK HORRIBLE TOGETHER Dead

i think asha has her comfort spot with RD, that still has not developed yet with shakti. 

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arvifanalways

Completely Agree with U

Post Reply New Post

Go to top