Pavitra Rishta

Lack of Chemistry bet Onir/Purvi (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 18

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I see lot of chemistry b/w Purvi and Onir, a very subtle and mature chemistry. I so want to see both of them taking their relation further.

And Onir Purvi may not have their relation based on love but they have truth and honesty as the base for their relation.
Onir hv always supportd Purvi against all odds so high time Purvi should realise and understand few necessities of marriage and try to fulfill them

Edited by SunShine_A - 21 March 2013 at 8:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariopari87FireLordPhoenixpallavi25Orchid25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lack of Chemistry bet Onir/Purvi (Page 11)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paris.hilton

paris.hilton

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missscarlett

Originally posted by paris.hilton

Lol and what arvi had? A bad relationship? Punir arent even married less than a year yet their marriage looks so stale. Arvi had that magic because they both loved each other. It wasnt a one sided love. My pov ofcourse.

Did you find anything in my post saying that arvi had a bad relationship? I didn't even mention any jodi in my response to the topic maker's post.I was speaking in general.

I am sorry. I dont know what post are u talking about! I read a line in this post which said having a good realtionship is better than having chemistry and hence i asked did arvi have a bad realtionship?
They too had a good relationship and not to mention the hot sizzling chemistry!

I assumed that it was for me since i was the one who first talked about good relationship and chemistry. You did not quote the person you were giving your response to so of course i took it as your response to my post. Anyway, no need to prolong this issue as it is just a small matter.

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Lol and what arvi had? A bad relationship? Punir arent even married less than a year yet their marriage looks so stale. Arvi had that magic because they both loved each other. It wasnt a one sided love. My pov ofcourse.

Did you find anything in my post saying that arvi had a bad relationship? I didn't even mention any jodi in my response to the topic maker's post.I was speaking in general.

I am sorry. I dont know what post are u talking about! I read a line in this post which said having a good realtionship is better than having chemistry and hence i asked did arvi have a bad realtionship?
They too had a good relationship and not to mention the hot sizzling chemistry!

I assumed that it was for me since i was the one who first talked about good relationship and chemistry. You did not quote the person you were giving your response to so of course i took it as your response to my post. Anyway, no need to prolong this issue as it is just a small matter.

Haha nope i wasnt replying anyone. I usually dont read comments of people who i know arent arvi fans ( no offence of course). I saw this comment and i felt that i should say that arvi not only had a good relationship but also had chemistry Smile. No offence to anyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

I wont say ArVi scenes just had chemistry, I will say ArVi had, has and will always have a certain magic, charm and enchanting aura that made us love them.
Chemistry can be created with some close dance and intimate scene but its difficult to send the audience in a trance with their magical scenes. 
Onir-Purvi can have close dance and maybe create chemistry but magic; that can never be attained by them.
Arjun-Purvi they can send shivers down our spines even when they look at each other from far, they can make people love them, they can make people believe in love.
Rithvik and Asha has the personality to attract audience with their awesome acting.
 But now i fail to see the spark in Rithvik and Asha, they are just acting not feeling or living the character anymore.
You watch their flashback scenes and can see the old Rithvik/Asha back, but you see them with other people its just acting.

PS: Its strictly my opinion which is not going to change. So if you agree only then quote me or reply to my post. But if you disagree then do not bother to quote me.
I agree with you 100 percent. Absolutely stunning actors. they share that unseen magic not one that is created only but that special bond.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyerenaomihyuga-Stardust-

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
chemistry comes first and foremost in any relationship/marriage, mutual trust and understanding, respect etc etc all comes after the chemistry.

No marriage is a happy one without chemistry between the partners unless my definition of chemistry is different. That special bond/attraction is where it all starts then there are additions like trust, respect, caring etc

So I do not think that some people are being fair when they just throw chemistry out the door to bring over their point about purvi and onir's marriage and they keeping it together as they recognise the institution of marriage as superior to one's happiness, wants and wishes. I sometimes wonder If we are living in today's world or is it yester year world?

just my point of view

Edited by rayadallie - 21 March 2013 at 12:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyerenaomihyugaJShiv-Stardust-

Sakhile

Goldie

Sakhile

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
There are many kinds of chemistry. the one where sparks fly like happened with ARVI. This kind needs constant feeding otherwise it will die. The other kind of chemistry is the kind that is slow.and steady. when it eventually erupts it is full of red hot emotion. it too needs constant feeding. Then there's the kind that is slow and creeps up. (His is the kind that lasts forever. -t remains to be seen which kind PUNIR will be.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariopari87FireLordPhoenixsashashyamOrchid25

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

chemistry comes first and foremost in any relationship/marriage, mutual trust and understanding, respect etc etc all comes after the chemistry.

No marriage is a happy one without chemistry between the partners unless my definition of chemistry is different. That special bond/attraction is where it all starts then there are additions like trust, respect, caring etc

So I do not think that some people are being fair when they just throw chemistry out the door to bring over their point about purvi and onir's marriage and they keeping it together as they recognise the institution of marriage as superior to one's happiness, wants and wishes. I sometimes wonder If we are living in today's world or is it yester year world?

just my point of view

My parents do not necessarily spark fireworks when they are around each or together...nor do my grandparents and nor do a lot of the parents of my friends who have all been married for 25+ years. There is a lot of love, respect, admiration and understanding that comes through though when they talk to each other. They are all happy loving marriages? So would you say that these happy couples who have no sparks flying about the room, are yesterworld couples who probably don't find themselves fulfilled in their marriages? 

My husband and I don't exactly sing shirt da button in the rain nor do we eye lock each other across a room full of people or anything ( maybe we are not as exciting as ARVI), but the love my husband and I share is very visible to people around us and I call my marriage a very happy and fulfilling one and so does my hubby. I for one know that he will not pass me off for his mother's happiness at a deal offering in his entire life. And for me, and I am sure many other happily married couples, that trust and understanding gives so much more love and security rather than some fleeting sparky chemistry of touching hands and feeling electric jolts but which can lead to being given up like a toy for higher gains. 

I guess, this is how any world is and not yester world. !0 years down the married line, people need love and trust and respect and if love is there, romance will follow but romance alone does not inspire any marriage to work.

MY POV.

P.S - Onir has all the givings of a loving and mature husband who gives 100% to his relationship ( as much as I dislike henpecked people) he is the one who is more like a life-long companion than Arjun can ever claim to be to either Purvi or Ovi. Arjun blindly heard Purvi's plea married Ovi and even had marital sex with her. Onir, does not look like he would heed to Purvi;s demands of him giving her up and marrying anyone else, let alone having physical intimacy with another girl. He brings maturity and a sense of grown up love that is lasting. But what is left to see is what Purvi gives him. At this point, purvi gives nothing to him, nor arjun nor her mother. She is all for herself, so hope that she realizes the importance of Onir in her life and gives him his due in the marriage. they make a lot of sense together and their marriage can be a very successful, lovely understanding and mature relationship if she gives her part to it. 

Edited by pari87 - 21 March 2013 at 3:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123miadelrosariocrystalmoonSakhileKalapisashashyamFireLordPhoenixJustlikethat1SunShine_A

chinyere

Groupbie

chinyere

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

words   like admiration  trust,respect and understanding can be found with  anyone in sny situation but when it comes to marriage and personal relationship there must be something extra because how woulld you identify those special moments.if people dont agree that chemistry works in a relationship fine,maybe you all settle for less in your marriage because you just cant have the chemistry but dont knock people for seeing and wanting chemistry bewteen a couple.

many people lack chemistry in their relationship because that is not what they are looking for or wanting,but its not wrong to have it,its better to have it because you have something extra special between  the couple .its not about sprask and jolts. its  about  a special bond two people have that brings them very close to each other. It is connecting on an emotional level and when two have a mutual attraction to each others personality.But if you have a defferent definition of chemsitry then you definitely  will be having misconceptions. running in the rain or whatever someone does is their special activity to show  romance /chemisrty.

if you dont  like that choose something more boring or more intriguing.your personality  and your significant other maybe  be dull so chemistry and romance not in your book but if someone else has it, i say flaunt it and live it up because that is their persoanlity and if it working for them  them let it be just as boring and  monotonos working for you..
there are ppl who want the full works in my marriage and relatinships from chemistry right down to  admiration and are not not settling for anything less because as a person  they love the sparks,the jolts  and so forth.That is my opinion ..key word my...you dont agree you dont agree.i am speaking generally,because  there are those who like to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Edited by chinyere - 21 March 2013 at 4:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxnmnaomihyuga-Stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top