Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Lack of Chemistry bet Onir/Purvi (Page 10)

paris.hilton Senior Member
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nabitathapa

as a whole no chemistry pity.

Bitter?   LOL
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
All the issues about chemistry, hunger strike, fasting, march etc. gave me goosebumps, really. There are more important things in life than all these. Chemistry is a shallow thing to describe a good relationship. You can have all the chemistry in the world but if you have a forbidden relationship, how can that chemistry help at all? So sorry for this comment of mine. I am just saying what i feel about this issue. I don't intend to hurt anyone but i have been married for 15years now so i know that a good relationship is more than just chemistry.

Edited by paris.hilton - 21 March 2013 at 7:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapisashashyamFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Orchid25

sashashyam IF-Rockerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
There, my dear, speaks the voice of wisdom and experience!

What I think are the most important for keeping a relationship strong are.firstly, mutual  trust, then mutual understanding, and finally a sense of being a unit, of belonging together.

As for chemistry, many chemical reactions are explosive, but they often produce acids or alkalis, both of which are corrosive!

Finally, there are many things in life more important even than romantic love, such as gratitude and loyalty.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by paris.hilton

All the issues about chemistry, hunger strike, fasting, march etc. gives me goosebumps, really. There are more important things in life. Chemistry is a shallow thing to describe a good relationship. You can have all the chemistry in the world but if you have a forbidden relationship, how can that chemistry help at all? So sorry for this comment of mine. I am just saying what i feel about this issue. I don't intend to hurt anyone but i have been married for 15years now so i know that a good relationship is more than just chemistry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioparis.hiltonKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

All the issues about chemistry, hunger strike, fasting, march etc. gives me goosebumps, really. There are more important things in life. Chemistry is a shallow thing to describe a good relationship. You can have all the chemistry in the world but if you have a forbidden relationship, how can that chemistry help at all? So sorry for this comment of mine. I am just saying what i feel about this issue. I don't intend to hurt anyone but i have been married for 15years now so i know that a good relationship is more than just chemistry.

paris hilton..i agree with you.
having good relationship is better than a chemistry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonFireLordPhoenix

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Lol and what arvi had? A bad relationship? Punir arent even married less than a year yet their marriage looks so stale. Arvi had that magic because they both loved each other. It wasnt a one sided love. My pov ofcourse.

Edited by Missscarlett - 21 March 2013 at 8:11am

naomihyugaRuchikaarvilove

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Onir-Purvi they even do not look like a couple indeed... No chemistry, nothing! Purvi better stay away from him.. 
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missscarlett

Lol and what arvi had? A bad relationship? Punir arent even married less than a year yet their marriage looks so stale. Arvi had that magic because they both loved each other. It wasnt a one sided love. My pov ofcourse.

Did you find anything in my post saying that arvi had a bad relationship? I didn't even mention any jodi in my response to the topic maker's post.I was speaking in general.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiFireLordPhoenixJustlikethat1Orchid25

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Missscarlett

Did you find anything in my post saying that arvi had a bad relationship? I didn't even mention any jodi in my response to the topic maker's post.I was speaking in general.

I am sorry. I dont know what post are u talking about! I read a line in this post which said having a good realtionship is better than having chemistry and hence i asked did arvi have a bad realtionship?
They too had a good relationship and not to mention the hot sizzling chemistry!

rayadallieJShiv

Go to top