Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's convenient to talk of Jigu/Sali relationship but Ovi has never really considered Purvi as her sister, only when it is convenient to do so. 
On the other hand I see them as tormented lovers who sacrificed their happiness to prevent a selfish, inconsiderate , tantrum throwing psycho from threatening the family with suicide etc. and using blackmail to force Purvi to choose her mother's happiness over hers!
Only when Arjun married Ovi did she realize that Archana was her mother.
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun and Purvi were, Is and will always be the Best Couple of Zee TV !!! always!!!!!!! They will reunite some or the other day, Have faith in Pari.. ðŸ˜Š
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It doesn't matter what Ovi and Purvi considers themselves, even if they become sworn enemies the truth of their relationship will not change, and this is true anywhere in this world we live in..East, West, North, South and any relationship between Arjun and Purvi will be considered Jeeju/saali...and is looked down with disgust... Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalapi

<font color="#660000">It doesn't matter what Ovi and Purvi considers themselves, even if they become sworn enemies the truth of their relationship will not change, and this is true anywhere in this world we live in..East, West, North, South and any relationship between Arjun and Purvi will be considered Jeeju/saali...and is looked down with disgust...</font>

Well, if arvi get together then its obvsly gonna be after arjun divorces purvi. So, if ovi wouldnt be his wife then how will purvi be his salli? So no question of jeeju salli relationship. And neither can their relationship considered to be digusting right now as they are not romantically involved now..
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who cares about chemistry.
I want husband and wife onir-purvi to involve in lovey physical. 😳

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missscarlett

Well, if arvi get together then its obvsly gonna be after arjun divorces purvi. So, if ovi wouldnt be his wife then how will purvi be his salli? So no question of jeeju salli relationship. And neither can their relationship considered to be digusting right now as they are not romantically involved now..

Dear MsScarlett, even if Arjun divorces Ovi and marries Purvi (as society and Arman consider both Purvi and Ovi as adopted daughter), it will still be considered that Arjun divorced his wife to marry his Saali...this is the reet of the world and this is even true for a progressive country like USA, where even the parents will turn from these couple. And in India, ppl will say, see how an adopted daughter destroyed the homes of the bio daughter (I am saying nothing against adoption or anything like that - it is what and how soceity thinks) and if they were blood sisters, it will be said - one sister destroyed the other's family to marry her Jeeju...this is the reet...
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think i am in love with the chemistry punir share <3 they can talk without words, they can hear unsaid things, their hearts beats for each other... A slow and beautiful love story of them makes me PR biggest fan now
-Stardust- thumbnail

</div>
<div>
<font color="#660000">Dear MsScarlett, even if Arjun divorces Ovi and marries Purvi (as society and Arman consider both Purvi and Ovi as adopted daughter), it will still be considered that Arjun divorced his wife to marry his Saali...this is the reet of the world and this is even true for a progressive country like USA, where even the parents will turn from these couple. And in India, ppl will say, see how an adopted daughter destroyed the homes of the bio daughter (I am saying nothingagainst adoption or anything like that - it is what and how soceity thinks) and if they were blood sisters, it will be said - one sister destroyed the other's family to marry her Jeeju...this is the reet...</font>

U mean the same people that talked when the bio daughter destoryed the adopted daughterz home by stealing her fiancee?
-Stardust- thumbnail

</div>
<div>
<font color="#660000">Dear MsScarlett, even if Arjun divorces Ovi and marries Purvi (as society and Arman consider both Purvi and Ovi as adopted daughter), it will still be considered that Arjun divorced his wife to marry his Saali...this is the reet of the world and this is even true for a progressive country like USA, where even the parents will turn from these couple. And in India, ppl will say, see how an adopted daughter destroyed the homes of the bio daughter (I am saying nothing0„2against adoption or anything like that - it is what and how soceity thinks) and if they were blood sisters, it will be said - one sister destroyed the other's family to marry her Jeeju...this is the reet...</font>

U mean the same people that talked when the bio daughter destroyed the adopted daughter's home by stealing her fiancee?

The society would have been disgusted in the first place that ovi broke purvi's marriage!
U might say that ovi was engaged to arjun first and rightfully in the eyes of the society was her fiancee. But arjun broke off the engagment in front of everyone and declared his love for purvi.
In india the boy has the final say. U might have heard stories of how the boy's family breaks engagments in a jiffy for the stupidest reasons yet the girl's family is the one who gets defamed If he didnt want to get married to ovi nobody was gonna point fingers at him.
As it usually happens, people blame the women for everything and nothing in tradional families and if people might have not been disgusted that ovi forced arjun to marry her, then i dont see any reason why they might be disgusted if he marries purvi after being legally divorced from a women who blackmailed him into marriage!
.Edited by Missscarlett - 11 years ago
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love punir chemistry...its beautiful and different, not the typical love story...