Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Lack of Chemistry bet Onir/Purvi

trinichick Senior Member
trinichick
trinichick

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode, despite the romantic song and the eyelocks between Onir and Purvi, there was absolutely NO chemistry between them!
I don't know why the CV's are forcing this track down our throats. Perhaps Purvi should have remained single and had her child. Her marriage to Onir is a farce.  She would not have been the first and certainly will not be the last!
I don't understand the judgmental attitude about an unmarried mother. We bury our heads in the sand if we believe that it does not exist.
Arjun on the other hand even in the frame by himself looking at Purvi  gives off such exciting tension... their Chemistry is absolutely awesome. 

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

sillaluvapkfaridakpurvishettynasir1994Tanuja1JillianMPillaychinyereDuataanumeeranairangelcutie09reshma28Indra2012adittykandykandyrnfanshavsardRaleighbcatnabitathapaarshi33Nandu.SAshaNegiFan..PlayfulKiss..Anushka..halifax004ashwik_arvi10rayadallieneha333JShivpurethoughtnaomihyuga.Nikki.Pancham101rithika2012Ruchikaarvilove-Mansi.-Ashlaika-Stardust-Manoshonocrazygirl4RDaathyaBlueOrchidssoni595Huma-utopia88-Jeny-eshaaax3.prityy89ashvikluverrrameilia-jawaria-relentless.ashfaque2012

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I think the chemistry is much better than the first episodes of onir's entry
I agree, Onir was a needless entry. Purvi could raise her child on her own, i dont understand she is a well educated girl why did she need help of another man? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushka....PlayfulKiss..

Orchid25 IF-Stunnerz
Orchid25
Orchid25

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
 u cant see their chamestry coz is in ur last sentence but people can see who like them ,  chmestry is just mind set what your mind want to see nothing else . chamestry is not  some symbol that we can see  and i think arjun purvi has some lack chamestry , dont start to argue  with me .its my choice , i cant see their chamestry , they looks like now nothing .

and do u know single mothers situation in India ? 

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 19 March 2013 at 8:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariotrendzyCutie4197shahsb_26FireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwati.Sad.But.True.ilovedhanjanirdilovepyaar

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i luv dem yesterday,
they hav an awesum chemistrySmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioNosh25pugletShaktifanSwatiFireLordPhoenixilovepyaar

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
My dear, I find a lot of chemistry between Onir and Purvi..

As for Arjun looks at Purvi and oozing of tension...you know my dear, most audiences, if they think that there is something in those looks, they will  find it lust, in the current Jeeju/saali relationship...so, I guess the definition differs sharply in these scenarios now Big smile 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197Nosh25trendzypari87ShaktifanSwatiFireLordPhoenixshermaOrchid25

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Agree with ua post to the T. Onir purvi have no chemistry et all. I find them to be too bland and boring. Therez no spark in between them. They look more like brother sister than husband wife. They dont even make that good looking a couple.
Where as arjun doesnt even have to be in the same frame with purvi for their chemistry to shine. The romantic tension between them is obvious to even a non viewer. I guess that is the magic of ashvik which made arvi such a huge hit! Every time arvi look at each other i am like awee this is what true love is supposed to be. All natural and not et all forced!

Edited by Missscarlett - 19 March 2013 at 8:59am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sillaluvapkTanuja1chinyerepavrishDuataanumeeranairreshma28trinichickArViRiShBaLanabitathapaadittyNandu.Skandykandyarshi33Anushka....PlayfulKiss..lovely_ladyrayadallienaomihyugarithika2012JShivAshlaikaaathyaBlueOrchidsManoshonocrazygirl4RDprityy89ashvikluverrr-Jeny--jawaria-relentless.ashfaque2012

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I think its wrong time Cvs are showing Purvi-Onir romance, I feel so angry at Purvi she has just Dump her daughter, She should think about her , If Pari was Onir's child will he still be thinking about romancing his mishti,

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sillaluvapkDuataanumeeranairreshma28arshi33Indra2012adittynabitathapaAnushka....PlayfulKiss..naomihyugarithika2012JShivPancham101-Stardust-BlueOrchidsaathya-jawaria-prityy89ashvikluverrrashfaque2012relentless.

BlueOrchids IF-Rockerz
BlueOrchids
BlueOrchids

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I wont say ArVi scenes just had chemistry, I will say ArVi had, has and will always have a certain magic, charm and enchanting aura that made us love them.
Chemistry can be created with some close dance and intimate scene but its difficult to send the audience in a trance with their magical scenes. 
Onir-Purvi can have close dance and maybe create chemistry but magic; that can never be attained by them.
Arjun-Purvi they can send shivers down our spines even when they look at each other from far, they can make people love them, they can make people believe in love.
Rithvik and Asha has the personality to attract audience with their awesome acting.
 But now i fail to see the spark in Rithvik and Asha, they are just acting not feeling or living the character anymore.
You watch their flashback scenes and can see the old Rithvik/Asha back, but you see them with other people its just acting.

PS: Its strictly my opinion which is not going to change. So if you agree only then quote me or reply to my post. But if you disagree then do not bother to quote me.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

sillaluvapkDuataanupavrishmeeranairchinyereNandu.SIndra2012adittytrinichicknabitathapa..PlayfulKiss..lovely_ladyAnushka..rithika2012rayadallieneha333naomihyugaJShivaathyaManoshonocrazygirl4RDAshi22Ashlaika-Mansi.--jawaria-ashvikluverrrprityy89-Jeny-Huma-relentless.ashfaque2012

Go to top