AbdulloveIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sarunfanatic_Ji

Unresd on page 1

My Villain Rocks!

Love
YOUR VAMP

Hahahahahaha I read it and thank you so much Jiji that you are liking it so far and you will love it more in the few chapters. You will love the Arnav that I am doing. Hahaha chill Shyam or Khushi ka bye bye jaldi aae ga or Arnav and Khushi ka hello hi aae ga.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquagal thumbnail
This is an amazing start...
I love this concept of complete change in Arnav & Khushi..
Khushi is dating Shyam!!!! How can she, she definitely needs a psychiatrist soon
Lavanya & Nk together - I like..
Payal is junior for a change,,good..
Aww.. that cute butt..I echo her thought here😳
It's cute & fun.. PM me when u update..

Thanks Sarunfanatic_Ji for recommending it..
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav, d nerd πŸ€£
Khushi n Creep πŸ€’
Khushi nt arrogant n sorts of lyk Arnav πŸ˜Š
Lukng 4wrd 2 it...πŸ˜‰

Thnx JiJi (Sarunfanatic_Ji) 4 recommending dis... Luv u JiJi... 
avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
sounds fun n interesting...
awesome start...
all the best...
will wait for next part...
AbdulloveIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 2

Arnav's POV

Well, another day in hell, I thought to myself as I walked to my car to drive to University. I was walking towards my garage and almost tripped on my shoe lace. I bent over to tie it and I heard a car fly by me, blasting music singing I'm Sexy and I Know It. I glanced at the car as it drove past me. That's Khushi Gupta car. I just quietly laughed to myself and went back to tying my shoe. 

Khushi Gupta is the "it" girl. She is flawless, beautiful, gorgeous, all those words that I could probably spend ten minutes listing off. And I'm totally and completely in love with her.

She's captain of the varsity volleyball team, along with her friend Lavanya, who is just as popular as Khushi. She would never notice me, I'm a nobody, and she is THE somebody. I've had a huge crush on her since high school. I don't know why I haven't just let it go, I mean, I know she will never even associate herself with me. She's dating Shyam Jha, otherwise known as the guy who beats me up for no reason, the guy who makes me do his homework, the guy who finds pleasure out of making fun of me and pushing me around. 

I don't know why Khushi is even with him. She could do so much better. But everyone thinks Shyam is better, she's the popular girl and Shaym the popular guy, they're supposed to be together. Even if I am a loner and don't talk to anybody, I still hear all the things said about what Shyam does behind her back. Hell I've even heard it come from his own mouth. I don't know why he would do that to her...she's perfect. If Shyam ever caught me even looking at Khushi, I'd be a dead man. My best bet is to just go to University, get my work done, let Shyam get his "fun" out by beating me up, then going home without saying a single word the whole day.

I finally got to University, holding all my papers and books in my arms. I looked around just minding my own business when my eyes suddenly landed on her beautiful face. She looked absolutely breath taking today, just as she does every day. Her long dark, brown hair blowing behind her like a model as she walked. Her jeans that hugged her body perfectly, and her smile, that makes me just want to faint. She was walking with her sister Payal, who is a freshman I assumed. They look nothing alike, but from what I have observed, they are inseparable.

I kept staring at her beauty when I suddenly I tripped on something making my papers go everywhere. I groaned and started picking them up. Of course this would happen to me, the nerd trips in front of the whole University and his papers go flying and people just laugh. Yep, that's my life.

While I was picking up my papers, my glasses kept inching down the bridge of my nose making me push them back up every ten seconds. Then I heard the voice of satin, or as you know him as Shyam Jha. 

"Hey guys look over there! Look at Raizada!" he laughed, which was followed by several other laughed made by his friends. I mentally groaned, waiting for the hell to start as he walked over to me.

"Raizada!" I heard Shyam yell, now inches away from me.

"I sure as hell hope that in those papers you dropped, is my history essay!" he snarled at me which made me flinch. I didn't even dare look up at him, afraid of if I looked him in the eye he would punch me straight in the face. I quickly looked through my papers until I found the one I wrote for Shyam.

"Y-yeah Shyam, i-its r-right here." I said while studdering. Another flaw I have making it even more of a reason to call me a nerd. I handed him the paper, which he ripped out of my hand forcefully. I glanced over at Khushi, who was looking at me with a strange look on her face, but it wasn't a harsh look, it was a look like she was trying to figure something out. I quickly looked away when I heard Shyam speak,

"What are you looking at Raizada? Khushi? I swear if I EVER catch you talking to her let alone look at her, your ass is done for. She would never go for you, you should know that by now." he said with anger. 

"Y-yes Shyam, i-it w-won't happen, p-promise." I said once again without looking at him. 

"Damn right it won't." Shyam said. He pushed me back and then walked away; making me stumble, but thankfully I caught my balance. I picked up all my things and started walking towards the door. 

I was excited for class that I had today, Math, lucky for me I have that class with Khushi, and thank f**king god Shyam is not in there, because I find myself looking at Khushi at least every five minutes. 

I've never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, and I've never even held hands with a girl. Sad, I know. A senior in University who has never even had any experience with girls. Me, that's my life.

I made my way towards Math class, I'm always early, which is a plus because I get to pick wherever I want to sit. I picked the seat in the back next to the window. I've already done the homework for the next two weeks, so I stare out the window since it the only amusing thing I can do, when I'm not staring at Khushi of course. 

The leaves were starting to fall, making the ground cover in orange and red and yellow leaves. I loved this season, it is absolutely beautiful. I just happen to know that Khushi's birthday is also during this season. No, I'm not a stalker, I just over hear her talking about it sometimes, sue me. 

My thoughts were broken as I heard the door to the classroom open. And a beautiful Khushi walked in. She's always here kind of early before the class starts too. I'm too much of a scary cat to say anything to her though. 

She glanced around the room deciding where she wants to sit I assume. For some odd reason, I was hoping she would sit by me. Not that I would talk to her or anything. 

She started walking over towards me making my heart race faster than ever. I tried to look away as she walked, getting closer and closer to me. She sat right in front of me, which I guess is a plus, I mean I can just look ahead and there she is, I don't have to look around the room and glance at her like a creeper. 

Other kids started to come into class, and finally the teacher walked in. 

"Good morning class, today we are going to be working on a project and I am going to put you into pairs to do it." Mr. Walt said. I was looking forward to the project, I love math. 

"I will be assigning your partners at random order." Mr. Walt said. Oh god, what if I get paired with Khushi. Oh no, Shyam will kill me, I can't, I won't know what to say to her! Oh god. I shifted in my seat to calm my nerves as Mr. Walt spoke,

"Deja and Chris, Jennifer and Kenya, Shelby and Din..." oh god oh god just get on with it already man!!..."and Khushi and Arnav

End of Chapter 2

cutiepie_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!! This was awesum cnt w8 for d next one continue soon 
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg this is getting too good !!!!
Arnav is such a sweetheart,,, he needs a big bear hug !!😳
Arnav's thoughts were amazingly written ... and no he is not a creep or a stalker !!πŸ˜†
Do continue soon !!!πŸ˜ƒ
nooli thumbnail
;nice start 
but make their dialogues not in ''i am thinking this''
types make them as ''khushi: you are very good'' types
its a request not a command
plz dont take it otherwise
your story is really nice
KKKA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A L IPK...THIS WAS SO CUTE 

POOR ARNAV SHELL SHOCKED 

KHUSHI IS GUTSY 

SHAAM IS IN FOR BIG SURPRISE SOON

SOMEBODY IS ANYBODY 

THANKS FOR THE PM 

WAITING FOR THE NEXT ALREADY 

KEEP ME ALERT 

KKKA
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is awesome 
loved it!
poor arnav...  he is very much afraid of shyam!
now arnav and khushi going 2 work together! yeh!!!
continue soon!