How nandini will react?

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I just finished watching the epi.. And once again Additi amazed me with her acting skill...👏👏 The way she transferred nandini's pain to viewers heart was simply awesome.. Hatts off to her..👏
Coming to the topic.., As u can see.. nandini is deeply in love with anirudh and he means everything to her.. the way she remembr him and cries in his memories...and her words..
" Dekh rahe ho mujhe.. na choodiya.. na sindoor..dekho ye kya haal hogaya tumhari nandini ka.. tumne mujhe waada kiya tha.. har sukh mein har dukhe mein tum mera saath nibaongi..do khadam nahi chal paayi mein tumhari saath aur tum aur tum chale gaye??
kisi ki aane mein main tumhe kaise bhool jaao?? tumhe kaise bhuladu ani? "

all these indicates her deep trust and love for anirudh.. Now what will happn when nandini comes to know abt meera and her relation ship with anirudh?? how will she react to the fact that the man whom she trust like god was cheated her??

Edited by priyahmt - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i dont know
lets wait and watch
Nooraa thumbnail
She will definitely be broken
I want to see after that how both these women come together and fight
.Painfuldesires thumbnail
she would definately be shocked and deeply wounded! and I'm sure additi will pull off that scene amazingly with spot on expressions! its going to be an interesting scene!

even i can't wait for both the ladies to unite and fight! 
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think she will be broken inside but wont be able to say it loud to anyone in the house except maybe Beeji ! 
She is on a stage where she wouldn't know how to react if Anirudh was alive her reaction could have been something else but after his death I think she will be more sad than angry ! 
It'll be more of an inner conflict with herself of not knowing how she will let her emotions be expressed how she exacly feels ! I am sure AG will do full on justice to it !..
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know if you noticed that Anirudh and Nandini didn't seem as much in love as much as Anirudh and Meera did. Probably, Meera was not fit for his family and he knew that. She apparently lives in London, she is a modern kind of girl. Nandini isn't. She hears of all the rules of the house. I bet, Meera wouldn't. So he probably kept both of them.
SparklesDB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well i think she will def be broken.. but we just have to wait & watch
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Priya nice topic :)
I am also thinking same both meera and nandani are deeply in love with anirudh don't know what will happen when both will get to know that the man cheated both of them.. i am really looking forward what will happen next let's wait and watchEdited by Medford - 11 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
Additi is doing a wonderful job...

And nice post priya
x.titli.x thumbnail
Nandini will be broken for sure