Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I just finished watching the epi.. And once again Additi amazed me with her acting skill...ClapClap The way she transferred nandini's pain to viewers heart was simply awesome.. Hatts off to her..Clap
Coming to the topic.., As u can see.. nandini is deeply in love with anirudh and he means everything to her.. the way she remembr him and cries in his memories...and her words..
" Dekh rahe ho mujhe.. na choodiya.. na sindoor..dekho ye kya haal hogaya tumhari nandini ka.. tumne mujhe waada kiya tha.. har sukh mein har dukhe mein tum mera saath nibaongi..do khadam nahi chal paayi mein tumhari saath aur tum aur tum chale gaye??
kisi ki aane mein main tumhe kaise bhool jaao?? tumhe kaise bhuladu ani? "

all these indicates her deep trust and love for anirudh.. Now what will happn when nandini comes to know abt meera and her relation ship with anirudh?? how will she react to the fact that the man whom she trust like god was cheated her??Ouch

Edited by priyahmt - 19 March 2013 at 6:53am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.Painfuldesires-raiAasma--prime-nigellamasaf57starsanjanaablazedmelodynewt2007Sandstone-Xpress-MariaArHiholicilovedhanjanird

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How nandini will react?" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nooraa

Nooraa

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
She will definitely be broken
I want to see after that how both these women come together and fight

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Painfuldesires

.Painfuldesires

Groupbie

.Painfuldesires

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
she would definately be shocked and deeply wounded! and I'm sure additi will pull off that scene amazingly with spot on expressions! its going to be an interesting scene!

even i can't wait for both the ladies to unite and fight! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ablazedmelody

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I think she will be broken inside but wont be able to say it loud to anyone in the house except maybe Beeji ! 
She is on a stage where she wouldn't know how to react if Anirudh was alive her reaction could have been something else but after his death I think she will be more sad than angry ! 
It'll be more of an inner conflict with herself of not knowing how she will let her emotions be expressed how she exacly feels ! I am sure AG will do full on justice to it !..

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I don't know if you noticed that Anirudh and Nandini didn't seem as much in love as much as Anirudh and Meera did. Probably, Meera was not fit for his family and he knew that. She apparently lives in London, she is a modern kind of girl. Nandini isn't. She hears of all the rules of the house. I bet, Meera wouldn't. So he probably kept both of them.

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Well i think she will def be broken.. but we just have to wait & watch

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Priya nice topic :)
I am also thinking same both meera and nandani are deeply in love with anirudh don't know what will happen when both will get to know that the man cheated both of them.. i am really looking forward what will happen next let's wait and watch

Edited by Medford - 19 March 2013 at 5:12pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.