Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
So this is what the 'last checkup is about'... Rashi is pregnant with TwinsShocked

Article from rival site..

Rashmi Sharma Telefilms' Saath Nibhana Saathiya, on Star Plus, is currently witnessing the pregnancy track of Rashi (Rucha Hasabnis) wherein the family is happy and excited about it.

But soon there will be some ups and downs coming the family's way.

Read onů

Our source informs us that there will be kind of a tragic incident involving a couple of family members. A coconut will accidently fall on the garden of Modi mansion where Gopi Bahu (Devoleena Bhattacharjee) along with her mother-in-law Kokila (Rupal Patel) will be taking a walk.

While Gopi bahu will escape from the accident, Kokila will get injured. She will be in acute pain as well and will be wondering as to how a coconut can fall from a tree for no reason. Slowly and steadily she will recover.

Cut to the next scene.

In the sonography report, it will be shown that Rashi is pregnant with twins. This will bring in immense joy and happiness in the lives of Jigar (Vishal Singh) and Rashi.

We did call up Rucha Hasabnis to know about the upcoming sequence, but she remained unavailable for comment.

So that seals it.. Entire family will walk away in happy tears after this week Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_Ritu-_Nancy_yhm_crazejanani18NazimKiDewaniani_grXarinapikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twins for Rashi and Jigar" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I am so confused now Confused...didnt the coconut hit Koki in the temple? and they are talking about Koki taking a walk??? ConfusedConfusedConfused...I knew knew knew Rashi is going to have twins ever since Gopi made that ominous prediction Ouch
TFS Harini! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1XarinaNazimKiDewani

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Tfs Harini, another thing to skip maybe..Ouch

janani18

IF-Rockerz

janani18

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
tfs harini dii Smile

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged

WHT hell Stern Smile i knew it as Deepa said since wherein Gopi mension abt Twins for RaJi Dead Cvs never lose any chance to get Rashi superior Pinch 

@Deepa no need to be confoused dear these article didnt do their home work before posting the article Confused

yhm_crazeani_grJustlikethat1Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Oh fCensoredk.  That's it.  I am outta here! Angry Angry No hope of retribution or the writing of wrongs.  Instead they give the least deserving all the breaks.  Way to go Rashmi and Cv's.  In my world you have fCensoredked with my mind too often. 

Sorry for the language guys but I am really pCensoredssed now.  I will tie up a few loose ends then I am gone!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

darkwoodRitu-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@Dipsy - They confused the coconut thingLOL Koki does save Gopi from the falling coconut and then gets hurt when someone hits her with a coconutConfused
Then we have Rashi's overexertion track with the final verdict of her carrying twins. That is allSmile I think the article is written with some spoilers but not the entire set of spoilers and hence the confusion.. but now we know what the 'last checkup' isSmile

More Rashi fawning and tantrums I guess. Two kids in place of oneWink

yhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniani_grXarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
And what is this tragic event??!!! A cocnut almost hits Gopi.  Koki gets hit instead.  A tragic event is a loss of life, limb or otherwise.  What twat wrote that article!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top