Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

viya.mallik4eva

IF-Sizzlerz

viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
If Billo Tanveer Rani is all rude to Zoya and starts saying mean things to her in front of Asad.

We all know how caring he is towards Zoya. Though he shouts, yells and what not, I am not sure if he will take it well if someone else behaves the same with Zoya. Embarrassed

So far, we never saw this happen in QH. Everyone was good to Zoya except Asad. The only incident was Quran khwana when Zoya was insulted but Asad was not present then.

I really wish to see this aspect of Asad now that we think Tanveer will try to get near Asad. I have a feeling thats when he will realize that no matter how much he tries to suppress, he cannot stop loving her Embarrassed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12ksentishmacrazy5Fatima2ritukaprithvipkapsfriendsall-cyndu-Nikita_Smiths120GroverAddictDae_drmerMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will asad react if" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I think he would stand up for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viya.mallik4eva

romy

Goldie

romy

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
hmm...agree if due to any reason tanu shouts at zoya or mistreats zoya..then for sure he wil nt able to tolerate it..as u mentioned asad may shout at her bt if some1 else does the same wid her then
he wil b showing his action hero face to them...

Edited by romy - 19 March 2013 at 6:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallviya.mallik4eva

mizzundaztud

IF-Dazzler

mizzundaztud

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I agree, u know its a fact, no matter how much a person is angry with his/her beloved, month matter how much they fight, how much they shout at each other but if a third person tries to belittle them, its beyond tolerance... I hope they show the same in QH

s120viya.mallik4eva

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
totally agree...

viya.mallik4eva

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Okay okay, i would LOVE to see such scenes! You are making me crave soo badly now! Day Dreaming

Defoo he would. He can never let he be hurt, maybe he can be numb at the moment, 
but later on he can go on his lectures of Tameez,
with his best friend at the end of the day ROFL ,
difference hai ROFL ,
One LOVE the other Best friend ROFL ,
Khaak mein jaye dosti, Boy's Ideology ROFL  ,

Ohh tht rhymes too ROFL

i know its lame but still ROFL 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 19 March 2013 at 6:16am

mizzundaztudviya.mallik4eva

viya.mallik4eva

IF-Sizzlerz

viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Okay okay, i would LOVE to see such scenes! You are making me crave soo badly now! Day Dreaming

Defoo he would. He can never let he be hurt, maybe he can be numb at the moment, 
but later on he can go on his lectures of Tameez,
with his best friend at the end of the day ROFL ,
difference hai ROFL ,
One LOVE the other Best friend ROFL ,
Khaak mein jaye dosti, Boy's Ideology ROFL  ,

Ohh tht rhymes too ROFL

i know its lame but still ROFL 

I was craving too and hence the post. ROFL After Holi dance videos/pics, the craving has only multiplied

mizzundaztudMisHumptyDumpty

viya.mallik4eva

IF-Sizzlerz

viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reginaberrito

I agree, u know its a fact, no matter how much a person is angry with his/her beloved, month matter how much they fight, how much they shout at each other but if a third person tries to belittle them, its beyond tolerance... I hope they show the same in QH

Egggjakkktly...as they say "miya biwi raazi tho kya kare khazi" LOL Never go betwwen a couple...warning to tanveer

mizzundaztud

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.