Joined: 24 September 2008
Joined: 24 September 2008
1. Why do they cotton swab the guy's arm with rubbing alcohol before a lethal injection?
Hm. I don't know. I think to pop the veins out so they are visible? Honestly I don't know though it feels like this is common sense
2. Why do 24 hour, 7 days a week (Including holidays!) Super Markets have locks on their door?
LOOL, just in case someone attacks they can lock them out.
3. Why do Aliens abduct Humans if we are an inferior race?
They abduct human to find out or not if humans are inferior or not. After that it has been discovered that we are inferior.
4 Why are rat traps in the car-care section of my supermarket?
Say what? I have never seen this lol. I don't know. :P
5.If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
LOOL. No I don't think so.
6. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
No :P. No sign makers = no signs :D.
7. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
No. :( It would be sad fly that someone hurt. Its not anotomically different therefore it is still a fly.
8. Do blind people feel 'Love at first sight'?
I don't think love at first sight exists at all therefore no.
9. Why is the meaning of life hard to find when you have a dictionary?
Because the meaning of life differs for each person. It is a matter of opinion, not considering the definition of life literally of course.
10. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?
LOL, hm. not sure
11. Did Adam and Eve have navels?
12. If a hen-and-a-half could lay an egg-and-a-half in a day-and-a-half, how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?
Hmm. Probably as long as it would take me to understand this question. A LONG time.
13. Why do we park in a driveway and drive on the parkway?
Cause it's the opposite game :D Drive-Park and Park-Drive :D.
14. Why is the word "abbreviation" so long?
Because whoever invented is was bored and added more letters -.-'.
15. Why is there no "w" in "one", but there is a "w" in "two" and we don't use it?
English is a weird languge
16. How do you know when you have run out of invisible ink?
Invisible ink is not literal therefore you can run out of that substance.
17. Why do kamikazes wear helmets?
I unno :O
18. Can you stake a vampire with an artificial heart?
If it is wooden then sure :D.
19. How long is a piece of string?
The length where its cut off
20. What's the best way to UN-teach a child to put a plastic bag on his/her head?
Tell them that plastic bags went bye-bye. No bags, no putting on head.
21. Are shart* and skid marks** caused by the same thing?
22. At a movie theatre You are asked, " Hey, what are you doing here?"
"I am here to party :D"
23. Now that Microsoft is so big, should it be called Macrosoft?
No it ruins the irony :D
24. You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes? Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
I didn't know about that box
25. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
TRUUUEE. I should go tell people and make money :D thanks.
Joined: 24 December 2011
Joined: 24 September 2008
Back with more answers
26. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
Once again, English is a weird language :P
27. Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?
Because dictionary has definition to words and dictionary it self is a word
28. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Everyone leaves for home at the same time that is the reason.
29. Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
Because it shows the number of seconds that pass by.
30. Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
Night is often related to dark and struggles and day with happiness therefore struggles fall and happiness breaks.
31. Why is it that only adults have difficulty with childproof bottles?
LOl I never knew that :P I don't know.
32. Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
That is truly a good question. Hm, not sure.
33. Why is it that to stop Windows 95, you have to click on "Start"?
LOL I don't even remember using Windows 95
34. Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
To avoid distractions.
35. Why is it you must wait until night to call it a day?
24hrs make a day and coincidently 24hrs end at night.
36, Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemonsWhy is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
I don't know O.o.
37. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Makes you broke?
38. If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
Nothing can reach speed of light, nature will automatically slow that object down. That is how we can "travel to the future" because if we went that fast nature would slow us down compared to the world and we would age less compared to people outside of that object. Stephan Hawking's time travel theory.
Anyone saw that?
39. In court, why do they ask if you swear to tell the truth? If you're planning on lying, do they really think you'll tell them so?
They make you swear on the Gita or Bible or other religious books and make an assumption that you believe in that certain religion. A religious person wouldn't lie after swear on their holy book. That is the theory but there are many flaw and I think it is just a tradition now because we all know this wouldn't actually work.
40. Instead of wasting time hunting and cooking, why don't hunters just use flame-throwers?
Olden days they didn't have any flame throwers and current days hunting is a somewhat a sport and flame throwers are hard to get.
41. If your car says Dodge on the front of it, do you really need a horn?
42. If you're a kleptomaniac, is there something you can take for it?
Loool, I see what you did there. And I don't know :P.
43. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Fail? I think :P.
44. If you tell a joke in the forest, but nobody laughs, was it a joke?
If you laughed then yea.
45. If you throw a cat out a car window, does it become kitty litter?
LOOOLL This made me laugh. Yes? And you will go to jail for that I'm pretty sure. Maybe.
46. Why is it called a "building" when it is already built?
LOOLLL :D I don't know. They forgot to call it builded?
47. Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
The substance sticks on your lip therefore lipstick.
48. Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
LOOL. Cause they are people and its against the law.
49. Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
So no one opens it or robs the grave.
50.Why is it that bullets ricochet off of Superman's chest, but he ducks when the gun is thrown at him?
LOl a reflex? And he was probably showing off about the bullets.
Joined: 15 January 2010
BollyCurry Screen Writer
Joined: 27 September 2012
Joined: 24 September 2008
51.Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Because they do it everyday and get better at it as they do it?
52. Why is it that famous people are always born on holidays?
What I didn't notice that. :O
53. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Maybe it's coated with anti-glue around it.
54. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
I honestly don't know.
55. Why doesn't the fattest man in the world become a hockey goalie?
Because they might be unhealthy for it?
56. Why don't they just make food stamps edible?
I don't know.
57. Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Psychics aren't legit.
58. Why get even, when you can get odd?
Even just sounds better.
59. Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
I swear this is a repeated question.
60. Why is a boxing ring square?
Ring would be harder to build?
61. Why is a women's prison called a penal colony?
I didn't know that. :P
62. Why is brassiere singular and panties plural?
LOL dunno :P.
63. Why is clear considered a color?
Its not? I don't think it is.
64. If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?
Work is not always terrific and its a thing, you give services and they pay you for it. It doesn't have to do anything with if you like it or not. But you might want to because you're gonna be doing it for a while.
65. If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
66. If you can wave a fan, and you can wave a club, can you wave a fan club?
67. If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
Because you have to get there somehow and there are designated drivers that won't drink.
68. If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? <
LOOOL I like this question :D. Darker blue?
69. If you didn't get caught, did you really do it?
Yes you did.
70. If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
LMMMFAAAOOO scratch that. I love this question. No :D.
71. If peanut butter cookies are made from peanut butter, then what are Girl Scout cookies made out of?
72. If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?
73. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
74. If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?
LOL not vacuum in the context are you saying.
75. If Superman is so smart why does he wear his underpants over his trousers?
Its style :D.
76. If swimming is good for your shape, then why do the whales look like the way they do?
I didn't know that :P.
77. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
#2 has to that size I think.
78. If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their lights off?
79. If the product says "Do not use if seal is broken", how are you supposed to open it and use it?
80. If tin whistles are made out of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?
81. Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game," when we are already there?
82. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
Cause they get smelly after a while.
83. Why do wise guy and wise man mean entirely different things?
Guy is more childish. :P.
84. Why do you feet smell and your nose runs?
Nose runs means the stuff in you nose runs :P. The smell is what comes out :D.
85. Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
Its ID that you are legal.
86. Why do you need an appointment to see a psychic?
I dunno :O.
87. Why does a dishtowel get wet when it dries?
Soaks all the water.
88. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
This question has been asked by manyy.
89. Why does it take 15 minutes to cook minute rice?
Lol I dunno.
90. Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
91. If I save time, when do I get it back?
Saving time means you get time for other things/
92. If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
No idea :P.
93. Why do tourists go to the top of tall buildings and then put money in telescopes so they can see things on the ground in close-up?
LOOOLLL stupid right. Sooo stupidly smart though :O.
94. Why do we call something sent by car a shipment and something sent by ship a cargo?
I dunno :(.
95. Why do we kill people for killing people to show that killing is wrong?
So when people try to kill they would be scared of the law.
96. Why do we need training bras? What can we teach them?
LOl that is not what it means. But I am sure you knew that.
97. Why do we put shirts in a suitcase, and put suits in a garment bag?
98. Why do we say "a pair of pants" when there is only one article of clothing involved?
But two legs fit therefore pair.
99. Why do they make scented toilet paper?
So your butt smells good after you use it.
100. Why do they call it quicksand when it sucks you down slowly?
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 25 October 2011