Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
As this show draws to a close, just thought to drop by and express my happiness over the possibility of Dr Ashutosh's fatherhood dream finally coming true.

I have not watched this show in a very long time. Have dropped by at IF on and off just to keep track of the show's progress. After all, this was once a much loved show that I religiously followed. However, never felt even remotely tempted to watch any of the episodes until yesterday. Last night,  I had to see it if only to witness the joy on Ashutosh's face. Felt the same kind of happiness you would when a dearly beloved friend or family member got what he or she so badly wanted!  Would have loved to see Ashutosh enjoy parenthood but that was not to be. Maybe, if your collective efforts succeed and Season 2 does happen, there is a whiff of a chance that such a situation may unfold. Would love to resume the journey with the show if this happens. Let's see what God, the channel and the makers, not to forget the actors, have in store!

Thank you Sharad Kelkar for filling in myriad hues into the outline that Mohnish Bahl had so expertly sketched.

Thank you KTLK CVs for Ashutosh!

Glad to have been a part of this journey even if only for a while. Good luck to everyone on this forum.

God bless you all!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 19 March 2013 at 11:17am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993munaiamit1944aarti1303khush93heydoc27oaz30Poolicioussharma.shivaniaarundhatishobha21Armu4evaCuty16SSA777swati62vidyasabdesaibanuhilarious44ssss97ariyadasajayasree.raoSukhmani05Mithalee02sonyjknumLibraVidishaaKrrish4Youhkp11Chitrathansuku_07Suvika.-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Fatherhood, Dr Ashutosh!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
wonderful to see you on the forum again Sujathaji...Please take a bow from me for the MIND-BLOWING, WONDERFUL and BEYOND THIS WORLD, FFs you have written on ASHNI...Hug

Sad that KTLK is ending soon...just wishing that we get another season of KTLK...one of the most unique shows of Indian telly...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Mithalee02Sujatha.rao

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Welcome back...missed your writing a lot...and now the show is ending tooBroken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777swati62Mithalee02Sujatha.rao

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hi Sujatha...

Good to  see you here...

After a long time even I was awake last night to see Ashu...would have preferred Nidhi to share that bit of news in private...but chalo..kuch toh mila hain...

and yes, Sharad gave an additional dimension to the character of Dr Ashutosh. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944sharma.shivaniPooliciousfanktlkSSA777swati62Mithalee02Sujatha.raomudraswathi

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Nice to see you here Sujatha ..after a long time...

Hope to read something on this occasion from you...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944SSA777Sujatha.raoMithalee02debaparna77

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hi Sujatha, what a long life u have, was just thinking of u today. Nice post, miss u on the forum, and now will miss all forumites Cry . Do keep in touch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944SSA777Mithalee02Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

wonderful to see you on the forum again Sujathaji...Please take a bow from me for the MIND-BLOWING, WONDERFUL and BEYOND THIS WORLD, FFs you have written on ASHNI...Hug

Sad that KTLK is ending soon...just wishing that we get another season of KTLK...one of the most unique shows of Indian telly...!

Thank you Aarundhati Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Mithalee02

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Welcome back...missed your writing a lot...and now the show is ending tooBroken Heart

thanks Vidishaa...my pov is not bound to find favour here...but would you want to see more of the crap that they have been dishing out over the past few months...I was pained to see a once beautiful thing destroyed thus!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944arpitajaanSSA777Mithalee02Vidishaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top