How many of u folow khoobsoorat here?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, i really dint want to make this post, but just wanted to share my disappointment!

Let me be honest i am not biased towards Navya, but it def has a spl place in my heart be it somya or shaheer, i am not obsessed with them , i like them i admire them , their work!

I was watching khoobsoorat, i really loved somyas character in that show i tried to be active in the forum too, but the show is getting on my nerves, i think the story is not that great as it was in the beginning,  the words ugly, beautiful,handsome, fair,dark are just intolerable!May be its bit early to comment on the show!! 

And somehow i like rather love the naive, innocent navya and somyas character as aradhya is getting bit OTT! 

Well i could have posted in khoobsoorat forum but there people arent ready to accept opinions and i dint want to hurt their feelings, i know as fellow members here could relate to my feelings and i have posted it here!! 

PS am not agaisnt the show, i feel somyas character could have been moulded well, but she is defo doing a great job!! 
Edited by Green_snow - 11 years ago
You think the deep colour connotative  language used in the serial is not realistic. Then my dear you are dreaming. Just go to the matrimonial ads of all leading newspapers.You will find them full with the terms used in Khubsoorat. The only difference here a female lead is using it against the male lead, which is not acceptable in our deeply patriarchal society. Sorry if I have hurt you, but dear this is the grim reality.😡
Originally posted by shreyabiswas73

You think the deep colour connotative  language used in the serial is not realistic. Then my dear you are dreaming. Just go to the matrimonial ads of all leading newspapers.You will find them full with the terms used in Khubsoorat. The only difference here a female lead is using it against the male lead, which is not acceptable in our deeply patriarchal society. Sorry if I have hurt you, but dear this is the grim reality.😡

Well am not hurt.u are right , but the repetitive use of these is making me feel bad,, theres is not one episode where this is not being mentioned!! 
well i think the show seems good and it happens in real either.. and this is a show after all which brings more artificial stuffs in it other than reality or can say, adding up to the originality...
actors r doing good job and the concept somewhere is practised even now in real...😊
Well I also Like the Show Khoobsurat...!! And also find the Cocept very Unique...!!
Good show and all actors are doing good
well i am following this show. yes i find sowmyas character OTT but nowadays
i also find sowmya OTT in all her interviews & i think that is not needed. Always
laughing loudly, much more than how she is used to give interviews during navya days.
Probably the makers have told her to be like this, dont know. Also in one interview she even
said 'boys jitna manmaani karna hain karlo, v girls will excel u in every field'. I felt this
comment of hers inappropriate bcos she was talking about atrocities of men on women.
As for actor playing rahul, initially i did not like him but now slowly i feel he is ok but again
showing him as always smiling when he is not accepted by his madam is kind of unbelievable.
But yes the star of the show is definitely rohit. He brings out the insecurity of madhav very well
on screen. But still i like the concept of the show & i feel it has potential to go places.
though m nt following bt have watched some epis frienkly speaking nothing is stucking me on tv
and yes somya as aradhya is getting OTT...bec she is nt what they are showing it seems me overacting now no offense to anyone and new bie kindly plzz dont fight here this is navya forum if u r khoobsurat fan stay there plzzz we only navya fans understand the diff and he or she is just giving opinion
The show has unique concept & I m following it regularly.
Originally posted by silla

though m nt following bt have watched some epis frienkly speaking nothing is stucking me on tv
and yes somya as aradhya is getting OTT...bec she is nt what they are showing it seems me overacting now no offense to anyone and new bie kindly plzz dont fight here this is navya forum if u r khoobsurat fan stay there plzzz we only navya fans understand the diff and he or she is just giving opinion

Thanks for agreeing with me, the aradhya role doesnt suit her, some ppl cant qccept constructive criticism!