Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: samin6

Now we are on thread 7. Today apparently is our favourite Shashi Kapoor ji's birthday. Thanks Arshi, Anita, chalov, cynthia, Indi, BD, Durga, Supriya,rebecca, Sohara, Katelyn, wiwy.
 Now this song is dedicated to all of you for this thread..
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn9GDeIHioE[/YOUTUBE]

samin,

this is a special hug going out to you. i used to be kind of nuts about shashi kapoor, from age 10 or something. saw his picture recently, not the man you'd ever imagine he once was, yet, yet yet, in my head and memory that refuses to fade, he's always just that handsome guy, with the cutest crooked smile, and endless sparkle in his eyes. householder squeaky clean, jab jab phool khiley innocent shikara boy, aa gale lag jaa sexy single dad, sharmilee dreamy eyed romantic lover, kabhie kabhie suave lover husband, pyaar ka mausam gorgeous singing tum bin, i could go on. the song you choose is brill, how lovely he was in this hill boy trying to learn the ways of the land movie.

thanks, and a big haaapppyyy birthday to beautiful shash kaps (my chinese malaysian friend who grew up in malaysia also spun teenage dreams around him, can't tell you how that shared fasccination cements a bond πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

hi horizon,

bhelcomes to the thread that refuses to not talk ipk. and sing and dance it too. 😳. good to see you. we have met before on other discussions i get the feeling.

love your vishnu narada tale. yes, asr's connection to the eternal is perhaps not obvious, but without a sense of the extra-material, how can a man have a conscience like his? and as you say, he does every duty, his assigned karma (not as in fate but as in action/work). in that perhaps is his prayer. who knows.

ami and i were discussing episoide 70, where he is tricked into attending the janmashtami puja. the two of us were chatting about my take.

it's in the previous thread at
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/77838756

see you. beautiful story.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago

indi52 thumbnail
arshi πŸ˜³

sorry, sir, i've been holi-fying and not really writing as often as i do. but thanks for all your great ones last week. me back. expect storm of words soon. πŸ˜†

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

anita,

thank you thank you. did i see your 79 up already? hawww. you at asr speed and focus, what. lovely. still to read your 77 and 78.

lol, i have nothing better to do but i might disappear for a few days...darn school always comes in the way
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

aw, anita, hope you don't have to disappear for too long. school... really, why could i never get completely excited and devoted to "eddication." sigh, i guess it's good for us and we gotta do what we gotta do.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

arshi πŸ˜³

sorry, sir, i've been holi-fying and not really writing as often as i do. but thanks for all your great ones last week. me back. expect storm of words soon. πŸ˜†

Welcome back and always ready for storm of words from you.Kuch naya and alag yeh hai andaz humari INDI Di ka.Can't wait more start now.❀️
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">^^^

aw, anita, hope you don't have to disappear for too long. school... really, why could i never get completely excited and devoted to "eddication." sigh, i guess it's good for us and we gotta do what we gotta do.</font>

Just for a few days
indi52 thumbnail
sohara, anita,

thanks so much for your comments on 73 in thread 6. the poor tycoon got quite a chaotic day from ladki with no aukat. πŸ˜† now this band baja baraat "bakwaas" coming his way. poor chap. 
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Here is the Link for 77-78.

Thnx for reading and commenting
Arshi
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just love this pic.They are looking so perfect together. 

Episode-78

Khushi was proved a successful trainer within a short span of time. today's episode proved it all.
Arnav was frantic at La's behavior. He threw the dupatta and it landed just on Khushi, like a veil of a newly wed  bride. Khushi stood flabbergasted,her mind was whirling with conflicting emotions. The words were reverberating in her mind,"if the chundri accidentally fall on you by your beloved,the marriage is inevitable between you." While getting out of the room Arnav found Khushi with the dupatta on her head.He also stood still, looking at her amusingly,he didn't say a words, but tried to speak some through his eyes. Khushi reluctantly take off the dupatta from her head, as if she wanted to cherish the sign of god. Arnav moved from her, but turned back to see her again. They exchanged their untold love through their glance. La came out frustrated,"everything messed up!"

Nani was not happy with La. She was not willing to give her any more chance to stay more time in RM. Mami reminded Anjali that Khushi failed in her job. She is always after Khushi. Mami was frustrated," when Akash will get married!" Nani reminded her that Akash can't get married before Arnav. Arnav and Mamaji joined them in the table. Mama asked," what is the tension?" Nani taunted mami, "Manoroma will be mute for some days." Eveybody got stunned to hear that. Nani asked about Khushi and Mr. akhroo immediately looked at Nani hearing her name.Why you get agitated Mr.Laad Governor, when her name even mentioned? How long you will deny that you fell in love with a choti aukat larki, who was intruding your life every now and then.

La was upset, coz Khushi's plan didn't work.She wanted to marry ASR, but things were not going accordingly. Khushi was trying to cheer her up. Both of them were munching chanas. Khushi asked La whether she will make Jalebi or not. It seems like Khushi was completely transforming La in her shape. But La was not interested. Khushi thought something else,"idea". Some ideas clicked to hr dimaaag. khushi's brain is always working!πŸ˜† She whispered something in La's ear.La seemed happy,"did you propose your Boy friend like this?" Khushi got embarrassed "I don't have any BF" when La got surprised at her answer, Khushi confessed that she got a BF and he is no other than, but Salman Khan.(like Barun Sobti is my boyfriend. hehehe) La laughed at her answer. She actually was trying to make La happy. She played a really really funny hindi song, "larki badi hai kamal ki" and started to dance with La. Khushi was teasing La with ASR's pic and got up on the bed in excitement. They were so engrossed in doing masti that in a point they started a pillow fight, made all the cottons splattered on the air. When they were peek on their shararat, ASR entered there and watching them grimly. Both of them got really scared and stupefied. Aghast La jumped down from the bed and stood in front of Mr. Akhroo like naughty kid, who was just caught in her mischief. ASR asked her,"what are you doing? I've been observing since morning,you are acting strange. you have become like this girl".Arnav glared at Khushi. He was about to start vexing khushi, JP intervened. He informed Khushi that she got a phone call.It was Buaji who called her and told her to come back home immediately. Khushi got panicked "is everything alright?" Arnav seemed a little worried too. Khushi bid bye to La and rushed to home.

In RM, La called everybody in the living area. She wanted to say something very important ,so she needed every members of the family to be there. Mami was incessantly passing her sarcastic comments,"MIL is torturing her, that's why she called us to take revenge. Something is fishy, coz Ms. Kasyap suddenly turned  Meena Kumari from Katrina." πŸ˜† When finally ASR came, La started,"since I've been staying in RM nani never liked me for a reason.". Nani mocked her "only one reason?" She continued, "she is upset,coz we are not getting married" everybody looked happy. ASR tried to intervene, but she stopped him and resumed,"I changed my mind,When Khushi made me realized the significance of marriage. I thought of my future." Except ASR the rest of the family looked enamored. She took ASR's hand in her hand and continued"I want to make Jalebi for you".she rectified" sorry I'll make pasta for you everyday, I want to be with you forever"  Then she said Khushi. She forgot the line and checked her palm, where she wrote the dialogue, what Khushi taught her I guess, "I want to be with you in happiness and sickness too. I want to be your Rukhmani, not Radha."Everybody got astounded now. So Nani was not actually acrimonious to La, her problem was La's stay at RM without marriage. Here nani again applauded Khushi that she changed a girl like La. So Anjali's mission to change La fulfilled. Mami got really happy, She teased Akash that next is his turn to marry. ASR got so frantic, that  left without saying a words. La got upset,"ASR didn't say yes" Anjali moved to console her,"he didn't even say no."and she also reminded her that for the very first time, Nani was happy with her.

In GH Shyam opened the door for Khushi. Khushi rushed inside the house and found her parents there.She got overwhelmed to see them. Buaji told her that it was Shyam who did all the arrangements to get them in Delhi. Khushi felt a certain gratitude towards Shyam. Shyam excused to leave, His primary work was done, he was planning his next scheme.  Khushi also wanted to leave to get some stuff from the market. Her parents came, so she needed to take care of them, as she was earning money for her family. La called her when she was leaving and let her know that ASR didn't agree to marry her. When La told her that he didn't disagree also, Khushi assured her that, the situation was still under control. She told her next plan to La. La seemed happy.
The phone rang again. Khushi picked it and it's no other than Laad Governor who called"Khushi Kumari Gupta" Khushi was terribly scared at his call."aap" ASR's truce was very candid in his voice"ha mai"
khushi get ready to get killed🀣

My VM for the day
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago