Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La  is all decked up in bridal attire in his room on his bed & goes ballistic. Khushi then leaves la on the bed and is ready to head out'.as she reaches the door she sees arnav and now is looking for a place to hide, khushi said such a big room but nowhere to hide!!! Khushi then hides in the bathroom'Asr walks in and  walk passes la on his bed (how in the world do you miss a person on  your bed in a bridal outfit and wearing gold as its ASR he is busy with his business thoughts and thinks no one will dare this). Arnav opens his wardrobe and pauses, wa lah he notices something is off'he turns around and see la on his bed sitting like a girl on her suhag raat'he rushes up to her and makes her get up from the bed and he begins to blast her.  During all this explosion La keeps throwing furtive looks at KKG who is hiding in the bathroom. Arnav sees these looks la is giving towards towards the bathroom, turns & BAM!!!!!!!!! finds KKG bang right in his bathroom. Khushi comes out of the bathroom and asr is trying to control his anger here and tells that maybe in her middle class society everyone pokes their nose into other's affairs but here it is a strict NO NO. I've said what I wanted to so now u can disappear before i lose my patience. KKG flees (BHAG girl BHAG)Poor girl she is not the sohisticated person and middle class who interfere in all issues sometimes good other times not so good but La should have known

Arnav starts yelling at la telling her you knew going into this that I do not want to get married we are living together and that is it'stop behaving like my wife. Then she gives a short lecture (who knew she can speak up against him, I give her props). Says that she wants a name to their Rishta asking. Arnav  is furious but La stands her ground & tells him that THIS IS IT. SHE HAS HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. She wants a marriage & she has finally got fed up being a doormat stamped & stomped on. Having said her piece she runs out of RM (I am assuming but I guess her room would be more logical'I would not run in the streets in a bridal outfit that screams hey mug me I am a walking jewelry storeπŸ‘πŸ˜†). Mami & Anjali shocked, KKG guilty & Nani is happy.

KKG calls La but she refuses to bend over backwards to please Arnav. So khushi decides to call up Anjali for help to get them back together. But Surprise Surprise Arnav picks up the phone. KKG loses her nerve & disconnects. This farce happens twice & the 3rd time arnav who comes with a built in KKG radar and said that  if she doesn't want to speak then why  call in the 1st place. Then khushi tells him that it was not her intention to break them up she was just trying to help'arnav then cuts off the phone'for a guy who had a girl leave him he is acting normal'proves he was not that into la, he was proving a point.

Payal is on the porch getting clothes'and bua ji comes there'as payal leave'bua ji finds a note asking about marriage'she is wondering who did this'then happy ji is like howdy'bua ji is like first bedi ji and not happy ji'and then she realizes it is not from them and wonder who is writing this'she hears khushi tell payal something.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khushi  comes up with the idea to write a love letter on the behalf of la to give to arnav'she told this to payal, saying she is writing a love note to arnavand payal was like what???? As if she was knocked down her unicornπŸ˜†' And khushi was like I am writing it for la and not me, if I bring two love birds together then devi maiya will get me a good guy'payal was like if they are meant to get together'DM would do it and not a Sanka devi'khushi ignores it and continues to write away'then bua ji comes and said are you writing to shyam'and khushi was like shyam is in this city why would I write to him'bua ji then tells her love story'and khushi was like look lady you are disturbing me please go'

Khushi is back in, Mami jis is like why are you here'here to break up more relationships. Anjali said whatever happened is not your fault'and then nani comes with mithai and said it happened because of you with a huge smile'and Anjali seems sad.  Anjali takes her to arnav to get her paid for her job in RM. As usual some body calls anjali. So she vanishes. Now its only arnav and khushi. Khushi said that she is not here to get paid but to give this'Khushi hands over a letter. Arnav takes it' Then reads with a raised eyebrow, looks at KKG lazily then in slow motion tears the letter and khushi is shocked.  Why did arnav tear the letter??does he know la did not write it??? If so what is khushi's next plan???

Anita nice take and liked your comments in between my comments in blue
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 81-82: Lost and Found

Even the presence felt of each other at the temple in the start of this day had a different ring to it, with their presence they walked into an aspect of each other's life they will never turn back from. While the mood stays  consistently solemn throughout as Arnav and Khushi relive the painful losses they endured, there is also a beautiful underlying of what they found in each other...this common loss will give them something to bond over, eventually granting access to parts of themselves never shared with anyone else.

On his way to the car with the pandit, ASR spots a precious little girl who's crying by herself. The scene starts with some amusing moments highlighting Arnav's obvious discomfort  with kids (which apearently disappeared with Aarav later😑). "ky kya hua? (wh what happened) " he looks around in hopes of finding someone close to her, no luck "tumhare mummy papa kaha hai (where are your parents)?"

He never liked kids but by the time of Aarav he was a sweet person thnx to Khushi 

A cute little voice weeping voice "dad's in the hospital, mom is crying", he offers her a hanky, she makes full use of it , he is grossed out ...he has been enduring this tummy churning feeling alot latelyπŸ˜‰

"my friend told me, if i come here and free a pigeon, papa will be okay)...par mere paas to sirf 10 rupay hai (but i only have 10 rupees)"

Kabootar? (a pegion?)  Arnav not one to normally believe in this sort of stuff, but this little girls wish to  save her father touched something in him, especially today he is ultra emotional about parents...if only he could've saved his mom that day by freeing a pigeon

Weel said πŸ‘

Khushi who is also at the temple to pray for her father health to get better decided to add the pegion mannat to better her chances. Her fear of losing her father for the second time was apparent in this scenes long before he was sent to the hospital, as she kept looking over to him, she would also do anything not to lose him. To her dismay, she learns a guy purchased all of the pigeons! "How selfish!" she thought, just then she heard the flapping of wings, dozens of them fly up high, taking the mannat closer to the powers above,  while the little girl jumps with joy clapping her hands. Khushi is ecstatic  for her "Atleast she got what she wanted"

πŸ‘πŸ‘!πŸ‘ He fulfilled her wish

It was heartbreaking to see ASR stand there like a statue,  I wished some of this freedom for him, freedom from the painful past  

the little girl tugs the side of his suit, "uncle uncle" and he turns around leaving khushi blinking to clear her eyes in disbelief.

He kneels down and takes the shades off for the little girl but symbolically his ASR shell comes off to reveal his true self to Khushi unknowingly, after all  "the eyes are the window to ones soul"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"is this all for my dad?" the sweet voice asks,

"haan beta (aaawww) ...yes dear" he softly replies

"what about your mom and dad?" she innocently asks

A slew of emotions goes through Arnav  before looking at her again and gesturing "nothing"...nothing can be done. as they say children are a form of God,  she puts her hand over his face to console him with a sweet smile, and the effectiveness of this sweet gesture shows on his face right away "aap bahut aacche hai (you're really nice!)" she declares...He leans to her at her request, and she thanks him with a sweet kiss on the cheek...adorable! and lucky little girl! 

I take that little girl as his mother and Khushi who is trying to ease his pain

"Thank you uncle!"  As the little girl leaves, he stands up and the shades go back on..

all the while Khushi stood shocked and moved with a smile on her face by what she saw. it this really him the laad govorner? the rakshas? "usse waise hi hona chahiye jaise woh dikhta hai na?...uska asli roop to kuchh aur hi hai (Shouldn't a person be like how they look? his real face is something else" She later tells Payal, adding to her confusion about this man trying to figure out if he is "acchha ya bura" (good or bad)...at least she recognizes his "asli roop (real face)"

SHE HAS A CHANGED VIEW ABOUT HIM FROM NOW ON

Khushi developed a soft spot for her laad governor after seeing him like this, and its evident right away at the RM when she makes an insensitive remark, under the wrong impression that atheist Arnav was sitting in some big puja. She eats her words fast when  Anjali brings the pic of their mom and dad,

Khushi sometimes makes very superficial remarks. When she was so enamored to see Arnav's kind gesture in the mandir, she shouldn't pass those comments.

SHE IS JUST INNOCENT CHILD WHEN HER WOMAN SIDE IS NOT WITH HER

she feels terrible and with the way she saw him at the temple, she knew he was hurting.  He storms past her when she tries to apologized the first time, 

SHE FELT TERRIBLE

she goes to his room to try again. It's an emotional day for him and the difficulty of all of this was written all over his face, he picks up something to pretend read.

"You're eyes are just like your mom's" she hits a chord...no one gets to talk about his mom and especially not her who is being fake and doesn't understand, he doesn't want to deal with this right now "yahan se jaao please (Go from here please)!"  he begs her. She felt his pain, and wanted to sympathies with him, "hum samaj sakte hai ki iss waqt aapko kaisa lag raha hai (I can understand how you're feeling right now)"...he snaps at her sympathy.

HE IS VERY VULNERABLE AT THIS MOMENT WITH EXCRUCIATING PAIN

"Kya samajh saki ho tum? bolo kya samajh sakti ho? pata hai kaisa lagta hai jab apni haathon apni maa ko agni dete? Kaisa lagta hai jab apne maa  baap ko jala kar ghar waapis aaten hai? Kaisa lags ja uss ghar mein phir kadam rakten hai jahan woh waapis kabhi nahi aayenge, kais lagta hai jab sab kehten ki woh samaj te hai, lekin KOI KUCHH NAHI SAMAJHTA!!!"

Translation: "you under stand? tell me what do you understand? do you know what its like to cremate your parents with your own hands? How it feel when you come home after? how it feels to come back into the house where they'll never be back? how it feels when everyone says they understand but NOONE UNDERSTANDS ANYTHING!!..

The wounds were fresh as ever, it's like a day hadn't gone by since he lost his parents...especially his beloved mom. He poured his heart out in front of her, the one he despises, may have never spoke like this to anyone after that day. Not only did Khushi listen but she felt every single word that came out of him, he took her right to the day she lost her parents where she had gone through the same horrible experience at only 8 yrs old. The tear show no sign of stopping

"iss liye dobara mere saamne aakar yeh mat kehna ki tum samajh sakit ho mein kya mehsoos kar  raha hoon...apne aasoon mujh par waste karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, tumhari ye saadgi naani par kaam karti hai mujh par nahi"

Translation: "..so don't come to me again and tell me that you understand, don't waste you're tears on me, your simplicity works on Nani but not me"

Out of habit, when hurt, he must go overboard and insult her status "don't think that just because you sympathies with me i'll raise your salary,now get out!"..he drives her out and shuts the door..shuts her out.

IN ANGER HIS BRAIN DOES NOT WORK AND HE REALIZES IT LATER

One of the most memorable line delivery from Barun, out of many. The way he delivers it, you can feel the agni in his hands, and he makes you live through the act of cremating his parents and then he makes you feel the emptiness when coming home without them, lastly his resentment about people who claim to understand, roars through us as he raises his voice at the perfect pitch...What do you call an actor who not only makes you feel, but walks you through exactly what his character is feeling? the word "brilliant" doesn't cut it sometimes.

HE IS OUTSTANDING πŸ‘πŸ‘

Out of all the hurtful words he has said to her, these stung the most. She runs downstairs where she's summoned by Naniji...once again Nani includes Khushi in things that family members do. Khushi hesitated at first but saw that she needed help. She goes to the mandir to get the ganga jal, Arnav make things worse here as he snags the stuff from her  gives her no chance to properly explain..He reminds her that only people of the family prepare for the shraad 

"aaj ka din mere liye bahut important hai, aur aaj ke din mujhe tumhari shakkal dekhni pade, yeh mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai...(Today is a really important day for me and if i have look at your face today, i don't like that at all)"every time he says he doesn't want to see her face, he always regrets saying it. "you'll have plenty of moments to impress Nani with, but not today, get out!" when he gets started there is no stopping him, then again both like to accuse each other of false things when angry.  he stood there feeling the pain of all the tears in her eyes, they always make a difference, no matter how angry he is at her.

HER TEARS ARE HIS WEAKNESS WHICH MELT HIM AND REDEEM HIM

Now it's his turn to get see her without her shades, he catches his sister consoling Khushi, he over hears Anjali ask  if this barsi ambiance was reminding her of  her parents. 

Right then he knew what a mistake he made, "what else can we do Anjaliji, those who pass on, no matter how much we call them, they don't come back, only their memories come" ...it hits him, she lost her parents also "yeh maine kya kar diya? mujhe iss tarah baar nahi karni chahiye thi (what did i do? i shouldn't  have talked to her like this)" he has to talk to her but is distracted by JP, he lost her. 

HERE WE GO REALIZATION AND REDEMPTION

Love the scenes of his searching high and low for her. he even asks JP for her who informs she left. Just then he catches a glimpse of her, and thinks back to Anjali consoling this innocent face, she's also an orphan, she really can understand him, it finally sinks in. He tries to catch her before she leaves, but, not meant to be today...besides he's gonna need the extra day to practice apologizing.THAT IS SOMETHING TOO FROM ASR

Everyone is gathered at the puja,  except Shyaam, again Arnav thinks the best of him and tells Anjali he'll be here. Couldn't help but notice the fondness with which a mother was remembering her daughter,  Nani's strength shows through here with the slight smile he has when she could've easily been crying a river...just love the subtleness.

WAY TOO EMOTIONAL WITH DEEP PAIN

During the puja, with his eyes shut, once again he relives that awful day, his helpless fist closes in response. HIS NIGHTMARE

just then, the flowered necklace on his mom's side falls...surely his mom feels the pain of her son, maybe this is her sign telling him to let it go, but the pain it too deep he just can't. Loved with the amount of care he put the necklace back on her.SHE WANTS HER SON TO RELEASE THIS PAIN BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE AT THIS POINT HE NEEDS A HEALER LIKE MOM AND THAT WILL BE KHUSHI

Other favorite highlights

- Anjali hanging up on Shyaam, GO ANJALI!!!

-Shashi's eyes watching Shyaam like hawk and making him nervous as hell, he knows this old man can't be sweet talked...it's funny watching Shyaam get flustered with his questioning.

SCRUTINIZING ON SLITHER IS DONE BY HIM FIRST AND HE WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL SUFFER IT FIRST 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!! (Hotwa in shadewa again) 

❀️ the way he takes care of his mom β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ awww

DURING PUJA HE WAS DELIVERING ALL THE EMOTIONS OF THIS WORLD

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ AWESOME AMI MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED
MY FAV
Nani's strength shows through here with the slight smile he has when she could've easily been crying a river...just love the subtleness.

I LOVE NANI SHE IS A PILLAR FOR THEM BY PUTTING HER PAIN ASIDE
NICE TAKEπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

PART of 83-84

Arnav's sorry to Khushi [PART 1]Practicing Sorry

Redemption , rectification , and atonement with pure heart compared with seeking forgiveness by tattered and disreputable way is just like comparing clean water with dirty water.Arnav's attempts towards seeking "maffi"[forgiveness] are coming from a pure heart  without any insidiousness and Shyam's sliiiding moves for saying "sorry" is filled with canny ,  crafty and cagey games as"Dhun aur mun dono chanchul hain"[money and heart both are playful].Arnav is a man of golden heart  where two things are in abundance, Ghusa[anger] and pyar[Love] and both comes from his pure heart.On the other hand in Slither's heart there is only one thing "Laalach"[Greed] towards money and Lust of Khushi.It is saying "zun , zar , and zameen [money , woman , and land]is always a matter of conflict .Shyam has "Huvus...Laalach"[greed] of all three.Money of Arnav, Khushi , and Shantivan.In the war of good and evil ,Purity of goodness always wrap evilness in its vortex to crush it forever.

Shyam's deceitful, deceptive, and delusive moves to make his Rani Sahiba perfect for his ATM machine are inadmissible to watch at least for me.I feel so bad for Anjali who has lost her parents, is disable, has lousy husband and at the top later she will lose her child too[The worse side of IPK at least for me]

I also agree. Anjali deserves more. coz she is such a good soul and of course deprived as well. She lost her parents at tender age, her first marriage broke, she is physically imperfect and most of all she got tremendous deception from her hubby. I wish if they showed a good man comes to her life.So many things remained unshown in IPK.

Love the family's interaction and hide & seek during this oppressive drama as this will tear their hearts apart during Shyam's revelation after kidnapping.

Symbolism & Connection:Motia[Jasmine sambac]  represents attachment ,sensuality  and modesty in between couples.In India Jasmine flower represents a divine hope. Shyam will take this relation up to the mark where Anjali will be the mother of his child which is her divine hope but her blind attachment towards him will bring a lot of devastation in the families[Gupta as well as Raizadas]There is no attachment or sensuality with Anjali from his side, his divine hope and attachment is only MONEY.Baby will be another reason to twist the matter.

He did bank today a sensual scene with Anjali."wah kya baat hai"But I have an objection over here how did these two idiot brothers couldn't see the real motives of this Slithery Jijaji.[Oh well Logic and IPK are enemies don't tell me I know that]

Shyam's drama was irritating!😑

Shyam our Slither has one thing good as his slimy and sly moves always bring our Arnav and Khushi together no matter what.His meaningless "Sorry" is making Arnav realize his Akhrooish mistakes towards his temptalicious "Khushi".Too much for Akhroo's "Arnav Singh Raizada Khabi kissi se Maffi nahin Mangta"[ASR never say sorry to anyone]

yup, always.

Khushi and her friend DM are taking the toll of the whole lot pain of the day together.Khushi always shares her agonizing  pains with her STARS ,her Amma and Babuji and today she is intermittent with all what happened here and in RM.Her heart is pouring her heartfelt torment to her 'Marham" Payal.Her Jiji knows  the meaning of every "silwat" [curve] of her face and the reason behind it.She gives her comfort and embraces her.[way too heavy for me to see this girl's agony]Khushi's words ."aap mein se koi bhi hum se door ho gyea na tou hum kho jyenge[if any one of you will leave me ,I will be lost] are killing me here with this feeling.Yes you feel yourself  like"Tanha khule aasman keh taley"[ alone in this whole wide world under this sky].

khushi loves her family immensely.No matter what she doeasn't want to lose them. She agreed for ASR's six months marriage proposal, just to make her jiji's life settled.

Payal asks her about the day and her hurt given by Arnav's words pulls her towards moon.Love this parallel scene if she is seeing the moon so is he by recalling his harsh words and her agonizing pain for her parents.

"Hai Dhoop sa woh agar tou woh chandini raat si hai"

Tu hi bata mere Maula

beautiful observationπŸ‘

Symbolism and Connection: 1-Moon represents receptivity, femininity and illumination along with African, Japanese, Maori, and Sumerian-Semitic groups refer to the moon as a masculine force driven by the Sun.Moon represents illumination in the darkness as well as it projects different emotional sides of a woman while taking Blazing side of the Sun to reflect light .It represents emotional growth and understandings.

Connection:Khushi is the reflecting light for Arnav's dark life  but her light always comes from Arnav too if he is in pain ,sad, or whatever she feels the same.Their emotional roller coaster ride makes them understand each other the way mostly couples take whole life to do so.

becoz they are soul mates and their love is eternal.

Arnav's complete reflection from head to toe.

Symbolism:2- Glass complete mirror image has three components and in unique to humans.

-person views himself/herself through other's perceptions and in return gets identity to see ourselves as others do ,mirror image.

-it starts the beginning of realization early age and continues throughout person's life.

-Person never stops modifying their acts.

Connection:Today Arnav is getting a real hard realization about Khushi how exactly she is feeling as he is an orphan too.True image.Today he understood her smile is layered with this hidden pain which he shares with her. His own actions are making him rectifying it and he will not stop this process of redemption and seeking forgiveness whenever it will be necessary now or in future regardless in hate or in Love intentionally or unintentionally.

he will always try to to wipe her pain and give her myriad happiness.

Also Arnav's reflection is divided which shows his divided inner and outer thought process about Khushi how he was irrational yesterday after knowing her low thinking about him but her apology and his burst out making him understand and put things in their perspective as "ghuse mein dimagh kam marna band kar daita hai"[his brain stops working in anger]

Connecting Dots:This journey of looking stars and moon started with "toota huwa tara"[broken star] ,now will continue to "Kya meri maa mujh se Khush hai"[My mother is happy with me] to telepathy, to Arnav's smile while watching moon when Khushi orders him "aapki yeh Zid bhi puri ho gye'aab muskurayei"[after putting Arnav's pic on Salman khan]to all the way 3D Galaxy star to show when  with their mothers' permission they will be one.

"Sirf sorry kehna hai bohat aasan hai"[Its easy to say sorry]'Love his  acclivous and uprising task practicing SORRY to Khushi. It must be killing being receiving end and tasting own medicine for ASR.Felt bad though but very entertaining .He was standing in front of mirror and was reminding me the Magic Mirror who can teach him say sorry.[Thnx to chahlov for magic mirror]La breaks the stance of his Maha Practice but she says sorry three times as three is the # of victory.Love Arnav's monologues "aaj tou usse soory bol keh rahoon ga"[Today I will say sorry to her definitely.] Love his interaction with Dhoobi wala.Khushi look what are doing to ASR but one thing is good he wanted to see her at their eternal heaven "pool side"His frustration and obstruction for saying Sorry is written all over.

In RM ,Dining table ,Arnav,"use salary kaam karne ki milti hai ya chuti laine ki" [she gets salary for working or for vacation.He is using his Harward brain too much today to find out the whereabouts of that girl [Khushi]who comes to teach La.His irritation with La reaching its limits with his BG score.Feel sorry for her though.His raging anger with La was not unnoticed by the whole family.

Pause here: La's wify style irritates him or why am I getting this vibe he does not want her around any more.

Exactly what I thought. La's presence is bothering him. That's why when la left he is kind of relieved.

Arnav calls Khushi and if the calling end is Arnav then receiving end is Khushi.He called her twice as # 2 represents sensuality and love among couples.

Symbolism and connection: Green is the color of growth ,rebirth and renewal and it restores the depleted energy.Arnav is growing his energy for renewal his relation with Khushi by saying Maha word"Sorry"

His stammering within his sound modulation with him was worth watching.Love Khushi here as "ya aap sharma rahe hain ya ghabra rahe hain'apke ghar mein maan bhain nahin hai kya"[either you are shy or hesistant 'you don't have sister or mother]

Love this transition as she puts the phone on the cradle so does he puts down his cell.Khushi feels his misty wind around in distress..This "mehsoos" is getting stronger.She knows its Him and her vibrant expression changes into concerned one as Arnav is worrisome."Khushi Kumari Gupta, aaj jab mujhe uss se baat karni thi tou chuti laine ki kys zaroorat thi"[Today when I have to talk to her she is at vacation]Seriously he looks like a child to me here wants his favorite toy right away.

he was just like a little boy and it was so adorable when he was practicing to say sorry in front of the mirror, 

Symbolism:Love this transition of her face mingles with his and his reflection is the witness.Just the most vibrant scene ever,Symbolically he is her true image and she is his as they both are orphans.He is self assessing himself and its like a rebirth of him as he never says sorry but he is going to do it first time.

1-Love Babuji,"court Kachehri  sham mein kahan khulat rahe hain"[ Courts are not open in the evening but Buaji and her LOVE to the SLITHER is getting way slithery.

Shyam's lies are getting bigger but same as DM 's moves to trap him.

Love Mamiji though for pulling leg of Damadji and Slithery Damadiji's m

oves for "shaqi Client" [Babuji ] who is not ready to make a deal with his slimy moves .hmmm

2-Shyam's first flop game as he was at work opens in front of Babuji when someone comes and tells everyone was looking at you at the court today.Good Job DM !

3-Babuji sees his ring finger where fresh ring mark was so visible.He sends Slither for bringing water and he calls RaniSahiba but slimwa comes back and at the top he sees his phone activity.Rani Sahiba confirmed his suspicion into belief that Babiji is up to no Good.Today all the symbolism are referring to new beginning so This is beginning of Slither to suspect Babuji a big WALL in his way to Khushi which will prove deadly for Babuji.

Atleast Babuji gave him some hard time.

Pause here:Anjali,"If Akash's wedding has no future then our has none either"Future indication way early'Good job writers'..

Arnav's sorry to Khushi [PART 2]Delivering Sorry [dil se]

Khushi is ready to go to her Arnavji to ease his pain as he is in the tribulation state of learning how to apologize. As "jo mein mehsoos karta hoon woh tum mehsoos karti ho"[You feel what I feel] His excitement in the wrapper of affliction and astonishment is so plausible on Khushi's arrival"Khushi aye hai kya"[Is Khushi Here?].Hats off to Barun and his mind blowing expressions with voice modulation.

can't agree more.

His confoundment mixed with worrisome feelings for Khushi being in La's party is magnificent.His possessiveness and protectiveness towards Khushi is reaching its heights today.He comes down and stands at the sight of stunning and simple innocent beauty wrapping in pink from head to toe as he is baffled about her acceptance over going with La to the party .

brilliant observation. Never thought like that. He didn't want Khushi to go to La's party. Coz she knows the environment i guess.

Pause here:He is going to be stunned at pink beauty at Dilli maan Bali day too when Khushi will be wearing AR designer's clothes.I always felt he designed it for her and today is the confirmation just like red saree this pink dress never goes out of his head.[my POV]

Symbolism and connection:Pink color represents innocence, sexuality and purity.Do I have to connect it with Khushi. Samjhe ya samjhaon

samajh gayee.Can I say Khushi in pink and red gives him aphrodisia!

He is in green and she is in pink.Join it now------renewal of pure and innocent sensual relationship

Raba Ve moment.They both share pain but he turns his face as Its hard for him to see right in her eyes because of "Nadamat" he is ashamed of what he did from the bottom of his heart.Today her gazes at him are stronger as she wants to make sure he is fine regardless he dug the daggers of his pain into her chest.He gathers his strength and as he walks towards her slowly but her breathing becomes faster by fear of his anger and being near to him as "aap jab bhi humare paas aate hain tou '."[When ever you come close '] His eyes are saying sorry and she is receiving it.This silent sorry is broken by La' entry.Love this as he is pleading her"mut jao"[Don't go] and yes she wants to stay.Hats off to Barun and Sanaya here.Magnificent. 

Yes they both are brilliant. I also will give the credit to the director. A good director can get the best from an actor. I realized it even more while I am watching Sanaya's new show. Sanaya's acting doesn't seem so great there.But Barun definitely is a superb actor, though i didn't like his previous work. I think Barun has grown more as an actor during IPK.

While leaving they both turn to see each other but their timings are odd but he watches her going out and his heart is not his today and has compulsion to stop her. 

Pause here: He will plead her with love "mut jao"[don't go] and she will be staying with him after bringing Anjali from the hospital [after miscarriage]

Symbolism and Connection: Hotel--------Blue Nile 

Color blue [oceanic blue] represents freedom, strength, and new beginnings though turquoise is evil blue which represents coldness in attitude as Shyam's bracelet.

Nile the longest river of Egypt joins South and North of the Egypt.

Also "Ankh" the Egyptian symbol means life of Nile as it represents cross of male and female energy including immortality and completion and heavenly marriage.

I think connection is simple Blue Nile  ---beginning of relationship among two odd people who are meant to be one by Fate.

If you join all three symbolisms Pink, green and blue Nile.-----message is same

Khushi finds out after reaching to the party where she is.So typical of her but still love her so much.She is talking to herself  about her LG as his painful words are reverberating in her brain not only because he wounded her with these but also he is in grief and that "chot" wound is bugging her up .She wants to be there to console him just like he is in distress because of her.Khushi,"hum bhi kitne ajeeb hain..."[I am so strange] all the time thinking about LG...

"Dil ko dil se rah hoti hai" as she is thinking of her ajeeb and he is here because he is her PROTECTOR .He knows she has no clue of this party and unintentionally he is here to save her.Wow what a change is this the same guy who left her in the middle of the road alone in the middle of night.

Khushi's love is changing him gradually.

He is so vulnerable today as his words are not believing him either.Khushi turns to go away after her astonishment finding him there .He calls her so sweetly [muahhhaa]not once twice.[# 2 is for sensuality and love and all like two mangoes the other day]Khushi by ignoring her fast heart beat for his sensual voice of calling her softly turns and says rudely, "La is inside and don't call me like this in front of everyone like that" Arnav's rage surfaces up ignoring his mistakes with her ,"How dare you?" Khushi ,"why can't I dare , you have name on it or you have bought daring..." She was not making any sense in her anger with him .It seems to me she was trying to say how dare you hurting me like that despite the fact you know the real meaning of this pain as being an orphan.

Arnav,"Tumhain kya lagta hai mein tum se yahan baat karne keh liye ayeah hoon....[What do you think I came here to talk to you]No Akhroo you are here to play ping pong game..Seriously...

khushi also knows, he came for her.

Again he shows her her place and turns his face as usually .Whenever he can't face the reality and makes up story to keep up with his ego he turns his face always.

He hurts her again and gets the same in return and this time he can't bear it as he closes his eyes . He says twice"Sorry bolna hai Arnav, Sorry bolna hain"[you have to say sorry.He turns to say sorry but she is not there.

He searches her and finds her outside crying by herself.He proceeds up to her.Without looking she senses him and turns to leave when Arnav says Khushi I need to talk to you.She ignores him again.[2nd time as # 2 represents sexual tension]

His animosity has no limit with her ignorance .He grabs her tightly and turns her towards him as sensual tension is at the peak the same way when she was calling him low character on the other day but this time his grip is tighter than before but she does not force to release herself either .hmmm

"Kitni bar kaha hain jab mein baat kar raha hoon muun mut moda karo kitni bar...itni si baat samajh nahin aati.."[I told you so many times don't turn your face when I am talking to you]

Arnav,"you are making me crazy since morning" 

Khushi furiously, "put pressure on your brain..I have not met you since morning ...say what you have to say"...say it

Arnav in acerbity, "If I knew about your parents ..I would never say those things to you...Samjhi Tum[understand]

Pause here:Arnav's one eye is hiding behind Khushi ,he is her protector .

Khushi looks at her arm in pain and he realizes the intensity of his grip and then release her by leaving his mark on her .

Pause here: It reminds the way she was in pain in guest house and looks at her arm and he releases her by giving his  mark on her

Khushi with bafflement and convulsion  looks at him closely before stepping  back,"Oh so all this  ...you were trying to say sorry...but it will be way too difficult for you.

"Kahan aap Arnav Singh Raizada aur Kahan hum Khushi Kumari Gupta...[While you are ASR and me just KKG] How can you say sorry to me and as you did not know anything about me...doesn't matter...I tell you When I was eight my parents left me in a car accident and at that age I did not know the meaning of death.I was thinking for days they went some where they will  be back.

He looks at her stunningly while she was sharing her pain as he feels ,there is some TRUST behind her hate and thinking of him low.Amazingly she did not stop there either and shares the most secretive parts of her life with him.

Khushi," you definitely don't know this, I still believe even today that my parents are stars that's why I hang em at the top of my bed...I am afraid of fast car, from darkness, from sleeping alone...Its been so many years but still feels like a nightmare and I think when one day I will wake up , they will be back.

Now you know everything so say sorry...

Arnav with her pain in his heart can't bring words on the surface on his lips but his eyes screaming SORRY loud and clear.He gulps down the pain as " rundhi hui awaz keh saath alfaz saath nahin de rahe"

Khushi wants him to say sorry, "I know I don't have that status so you can say sorry..." He can't take that blame...because it's not true.

She turns and tries to leave when Arnav calls her name again and this time she does not ignore him[she knows he does not like it] and stops and turns,Both shares their painful gazes as he always turns but this time he turns his face side ways and gathers his strength "SORRY"...Raba Ve mingles in to intensify it...He turns his face towards her and says again SORRY and then third time "I'm really really sorry"....[#3 means victory] She looks at him stunningly but the way they both cry for each other during those moments by gulping down the immense pain and the moment they both ready to give in each others arms she turns her face because of vulnerability and runs away leaving him behind with pain and peace at the same time.Peace as she shared the most precious and treasured and painful moments of her life with him as she does have some importance of him in her heart.

PONDERING POINT:During all this he has a satisfaction along with Khushi's pain as her pain becomes daggers for him and vice versa. He knows from the bottom of his heart she does not hate him.Period.As he poured his heart on her yesterday ,she did the same today.The beginning of their journey of COMPLETE TRUST on each other starts here...Look at these pics a slight satisfaction with small smile but a lot of  Khushi's pain in his eyes

Pause here:Only Khushi knows how to tame this wild horse known as ASR but pyar se, kabi ghuse se.One thing is clear even he says sorry she feels more sad as she never wants her Arnavji to do that but just like a stubborn child some one has to teach him some lessons.

Connecting Dots: One example ,He will be keeping in his mind for speedy car , will feel sorry for keeping her in the dark alone in Nanital trip , everytime when she will be in the car sitting right besides him even in the hate period except during Pag Phere when he stops the car with halt on breaks and she breaks her bangles.He never wanted her to remove stars from the top of his bed and becomes upset too when she removes it as those represents his parents too which he accepts during Telepathy convo.He will create 3D Galaxy where her mom and his mom will be together.Khushi's beliefs will be his completely that day and their oneness will be complete too.

Coz he always loves Khushi. his love is greater than his hates.Though he didn't show it before, but deep down inside his love was always there.

Love this parallel scene.Two sisters concerned about their siblings.Payal knows she has cried again today.Khushi tells her about LG's gold medal  of SORRY over a cup of tea.Love her when she says so lovingly by pouting ,"LG said sorry in such a way that I cried and told him everything"...Awww Love you Temptalicious!!!She is sad because he is sad...

khushi never feels sad for herself. She knows how to overcome her sadness for the sake of others. She always feels for her beloved people.

Breathtaking Pondering point:She  is telling all of this to Payal under the stars ,with her parents' permission. She was pouring all of her sadness to Arnav under the stars.Arnav said sorry to her under the stars.Just Amazing!!!Their Parents STARS  are with them.Period!.

Other side, Anjali knows he has cried today as his eyes never lies.She says sorry three times to Chote for bugging him up. It irritates him and he sits down. He gives a passive and annoying look to his Di and Di says Sorry twice this time which makes him stupefied and he says "Di you said Sorry 5 times in one minute.Love his monologue "mere liye itna mushkil kyuon hai"[Why is this so hard for me?]😊

Di asks him "are you ok?"Arnav, yes Di and then gets up in vexation and says,No Di it seems to me I will lose my brain " She again starts sympathy with him which makes him angry and then She says sorry again.[She says sorry 6 times  as # 6 represents motherhood and giving nature which Anjali is for Chote ]She leaves him with Khushi's pain and agony .

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKqjfkOdOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqGwAY24ZA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKqjfkOdOU[/YOUTUBE]  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqGwAY24ZA[/YOUTUBE]   

Loved your insightful analysis and of course the symbolism are just brilliant.
 Blue lines are awesome.
 Pink is my words.
loved your comments in my 84.
thanks for reading.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 87!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode begins with Khushi givng a letter to the ASR and telling him that Lavanya wrote the letter and she was sad while writting the letter and ASR gets up from where he was sitting and tears the letter in to pieces and throws them on Khushi and he tells this is answer to your letter and grab all the pieces and give it to the person who wrote this letter. Khushi tells him that he should have read that for once and she hasn't even completed her line and he shows her eyes and she leaves from there. (I think asr knew lavanya did not write that) anita I also think so.

Somewhere in RM Anjali is trying the Shyam's phone and outside RM he does not pick up the phone and says to himself that he is coming only and now he can come here at any time as bua told him that Khushi will not be coming to this house again. (he is doing the mental jig right now, it just know it). Khushi is moving out and Anjali sees her moving out of the house and from the front door Shayam is coming in and both of the faces each other. Then Shayam close down the door and tells her that mausa ji is remembering her and he tells her that he was here to just to call her and she tells him that to give the things and he gives her. Khushi leaves and Anjali comes there and asks him did he saw Khushi and he says he never saw her coming so how will he see her leaving (Good one ,shyam, Good one). Then he tells her that there was so much crowd at market place thats why he was not able to bring groceries and he will bring that later on. (again good excuse) saved at the last minute otherwise how will the story move forward

Khushi goes to Lavanya house and there she sees her packing her stuff. La gives her gifts and she tells her that she is too good. La tells her that she is moving to London forever and Khushi tells her that he was looking upset. both of them became good friends La was good at heart not the mean type once she knew Khushi was helping her

Anjali is crying in the room and Shayam is consoling her. She fears that one day ASR will be left all alone. Shayam says that they are here and they will make some plan.

In next scene maami is calling La and tells her that to come back and she tells her that she is not coming back as for once ASR even stopped her and she further tells her that since when she had left she can look at brahamchari (remember that dream where she sees akasha as a pandit now) all over places. (la is like sorry but I made up my mind)

In the kitchen area Anjali an Shayam for fake and ASR who was passing them tells them that he is now no more 4 feet child he is now 6 feet man (How hot so true) and he can understand all this and he is about to leave from there and maami comes there and tells him that she wants to talk to him to which he says that he has important conference to attend. Maami tells him to think about the whole family members. Akash and everyone tells that since when she had left he is upset. Then ASR again presents his ideology that love and marriage is nothing and he walks down from there.

Khushi again comes to RM and ask for ASR from the servant who had opened the door. At khushi back anjali and Shyam are hugging each other but as Khushi was in hurry so she missed to see them together (Ugh I was mad'I kept screaming turn around'there is another incident to add on the list of hits and misses😑).

Shayam leaves from RM and reaches at bua's place and where he sees bua is praising him. He asks them what's cooking for and Payal tells him that Khishi likes halwa so they will cook halwa. He leaves for the kitchen and while others also leave except for bau ji and he picks the phone and takes the number of rani sahiba from there and from being Shayam comes there and snatches his phone and bau ji tells him that he was just looking at the phone as it looks nice and Shayam leaves from there. (Nice one shashi but beware of the snake)😑

Arnav is in conference and there is issue regarding the shares and the commitment and he addressing his clients. He receives a call that someone wants to meet him but he tells them that he is busy and throw that person out. As he is about to keep the phone he sees Khushi there and she starts speaking that he is not doing the right thing to Lavanya. Arnav takes her hand and takes her to his cabin (Was it me or did that one guy in the conference made a weird face when he saw khushi'like he never saw a girl in his life) Anita did not notice will see

he speaks KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA.. One side Khushi with her ideology and Arnav with her ideology. So clash of ideologies happens. ASR tells her that whatever he is he do not lie to himself but she always lie to herself and after listening to it she all over gets teary and leaves from there and as soon as he sees tears in her eyes he closed down his eyes and while moving she turns back and they look at each other'What is khushi's new plan???

Anit like the way you conclude your synopsis with so many questions😊
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

PART of 83-84

Arnav's sorry to Khushi [PART 1]Practicing Sorry

Redemption , rectification , and atonement with pure heart compared with seeking forgiveness by tattered and disreputable way is just like comparing clean water with dirty water.Arnav's attempts towards seeking "maffi"[forgiveness] are coming from a pure heart  without any insidiousness and Shyam's sliiiding moves for saying "sorry" is filled with canny ,  crafty and cagey games as"Dhun aur mun dono chanchul hain"[money and heart both are playful].- wonderful comparision Arnav is a man of golden heart  where two things are in abundance, Ghusa[anger] and pyar[Love] and both comes from his pure heart.On the other hand in Slither's heart there is only one thing "Laalach"[Greed] towards money and Lust of Khushi.It is saying "zun , zar , and zameen [money , woman , and land]is always a matter of conflict .Shyam has "Huvus...Laalach"[greed] of all three.Money of Arnav, Khushi , and Shantivan.In the war of good and evil ,Purity of goodness always wrap evilness in its vortex to crush it forever.

Shyam's deceitful, deceptive, and delusive moves to make his Rani Sahiba perfect for his ATM machine are inadmissible to watch at least for me.I feel so bad for Anjali who has lost her parents, is disable, has lousy husband and at the top later she will lose her child too[The worse side of IPK at least for me]😭-me too, just awful!!

Love the family's interaction and hide & seek during this oppressive drama as this will tear their hearts apart during Shyam's revelation after kidnapping.

Symbolism & Connection:Motia[Jasmine sambac]  represents attachment ,sensuality  and modesty in between couples.In India Jasmine flower represents a divine hope. Shyam will take this relation up to the mark where Anjali will be the mother of his child which is her divine hope but her blind attachment towards him will bring a lot of devastation in the families[Gupta as well as Raizadas]There is no attachment or sensuality with Anjali from his side, his divine hope and attachment is only MONEY.Baby will be another reason to twist the matter.

He did bank today a sensual scene with Anjali."wah kya baat hai"But I have an objection over here how did these two idiot brothers couldn't see the real motives of this Slithery Jijaji.[Oh well Logic and IPK are enemies don't tell me I know that]πŸ˜†

Shyam our Slither has one thing good as his slimy and sly moves always bring our Arnav and Khushi together no matter what.His meaningless "Sorry" is making Arnav realize his Akhrooish mistakes towards his temptalicious "Khushi".Too much for Akhroo's "Arnav Singh Raizada Khabi kissi se Maffi nahin Mangta"[ASR never say sorry to anyone]

nice edit πŸ‘πŸΌ

Khushi and her friend DM are taking the toll of the whole lot pain of the day together.Khushi always shares her agonizing  pains with her STARS ,her Amma and Babuji and today she is intermittent with all what happened here and in RM.Her heart is pouring her heartfelt torment to her 'Marham" Payal.Her Jiji knows  the meaning of every "silwat" [curve] of her face and the reason behind it.She gives her comfort and embraces her.[way too heavy for me to see this girl's agony]Khushi's words ."aap mein se koi bhi hum se door ho gyea na tou hum kho jyenge[if any one of you will leave me ,I will be lost] are killing me here with this feeling.Yes you feel yourself  like"Tanha khule aasman keh taley"[ alone in this whole wide world under this sky].

Payal asks her about the day and her hurt given by Arnav's words pulls her towards moon.Love this parallel scene if she is seeing the moon so is he by recalling his harsh words and her agonizing pain for her parents.

"Hai Dhoop sa woh agar tou woh chandini raat si hai"

Tu hi bata mere Maula

Symbolism and Connection: 1-Moon represents receptivity, femininity and illumination along with African, Japanese, Maori, and Sumerian-Semitic groups refer to the moon as a masculine force driven by the Sun.Moon represents illumination in the darkness as well as it projects different emotional sides of a woman while taking Blazing side of the Sun to reflect light .It represents emotional growth and understandings.

Connection:Khushi is the reflecting light for Arnav's dark life  but her light always comes from Arnav too if he is in pain ,sad, or whatever she feels the same.Their emotional roller coaster ride makes them understand each other the way mostly couples take whole life to do so.---mmmwaaas for this!

Arnav's complete reflection from head to toe.

Symbolism:2- Glass complete mirror image has three components and in unique to humans.

-person views himself/herself through other's perceptions and in return gets identity to see ourselves as others do ,mirror image.

-it starts the beginning of realization early age and continues throughout person's life.

-Person never stops modifying their acts.

Connection:Today Arnav is getting a real hard realization about Khushi how exactly she is feeling as he is an orphan too.True image.Today he understood her smile is layered with this hidden pain which he shares with her. His own actions are making him rectifying it and he will not stop this process of redemption and seeking forgiveness whenever it will be necessary now or in future regardless in hate or in Love intentionally or unintentionally. - agreed, its always been an ongoing thing for his, the remource always felt by her,which is why she lets him get away with so much later. thats exactly why there way no need for a formal apology before the remarriage.

Also Arnav's reflection is divided which shows his divided inner and outer thought process about Khushi how he was irrational yesterday after knowing her low thinking about him but her apology and his burst out making him understand and put things in their perspective as "ghuse mein dimagh kam marna band kar daita hai"[his brain stops working in anger]

Connecting Dots:This journey of looking stars and moon started with "toota huwa tara"[broken star] ,now will continue to "Kya meri maa mujh se Khush hai"[My mother is happy with me] to telepathy, to Arnav's smile while watching moon when Khushi orders him "aapki yeh Zid bhi puri ho gye'aab muskurayei"[after putting Arnav's pic on Salman khan]to all the way 3D Galaxy star to show when  with their mothers' permission they will be one.

"Sirf sorry kehna hai bohat aasan hai"[Its easy to say sorry]'Love his  acclivous and uprising task practicing SORRY to Khushi. It must be killing being receiving end and tasting own medicine for ASR.Felt bad though but very entertaining .He was standing in front of mirror and was reminding me the Magic Mirror who can teach him say sorry.[Thnx to chahlov for magic mirror]La breaks the stance of his Maha Practice but she says sorry three times as three is the # of victory.Love Arnav's monologues "aaj tou usse soory bol keh rahoon ga"[Today I will say sorry to her definitely.] Love his interaction with Dhoobi wala.Khushi look what are doing to ASR but one thing is good he wanted to see her at their eternal heaven "pool side"His frustration and obstruction for saying Sorry is written all over.

In RM ,Dining table ,Arnav,"use salary kaam karne ki milti hai ya chuti laine ki" [she gets salary for working or for vacation.He is using his Harward brain too much today to find out the whereabouts of that girl [Khushi]who comes to teach La.His irritation with La reaching its limits with his BG score.Feel sorry for her though.His raging anger with La was not unnoticed by the whole family. - yah, even La knows but again she's just too much into him and afraid to lose him if she says anything. a realistic depiction of many relationships, great scene!

Pause here: La's wify style irritates him or why am I getting this vibe he does not want her around any more. - because he doesn't, but doesn't know it yet, he way to absorbed in Khushi to give her time of day, he still cares for her but every day brings him closer to Khushi, takes him away from LA

Arnav calls Khushi and if the calling end is Arnav then receiving end is Khushi.He called her twice as # 2 represents sensuality and love among couples.

Symbolism and connection: Green is the color of growth ,rebirth and renewal and it restores the depleted energy.Arnav is growing his energy for renewal his relation with Khushi by saying Maha word"Sorry"

His stammering within his sound modulation with him was worth watching.Love Khushi here as "ya aap sharma rahe hain ya ghabra rahe hain'apke ghar mein maan bhain nahin hai kya"[either you are shy or hesistant 'you don't have sister or mother]

Love this transition as she puts the phone on the cradle so does he puts down his cell.Khushi feels his misty wind around in distress..This "mehsoos" is getting stronger.She knows its Him and her vibrant expression changes into concerned one as Arnav is worrisome."Khushi Kumari Gupta, aaj jab mujhe uss se baat karni thi tou chuti laine ki kys zaroorat thi"[Today when I have to talk to her she is at vacation]Seriously he looks like a child to me here wants his favorite toy right away.

Symbolism:Love this transition of her face mingles with his and his reflection is the witness.Just the most vibrant scene ever,Symbolically he is her true image and she is his as they both are orphans.He is self assessing himself and its like a rebirth of him as he never says sorry but he is going to do it first time.- he has said it to Anjali but ya she is a diff level, which he is putting Khushi on now

1-Love Babuji,"court Kachehri  sham mein kahan khulat rahe hain"[ Courts are not open in the evening but Buaji and her LOVE to the SLITHER is getting way slithery.

Shyam's lies are getting bigger but same as DM 's moves to trap him.

Love Mamiji though for pulling leg of Damadji and Slithery Damadiji's m

oves for "shaqi Client" [Babuji ] who is not ready to make a deal with his slimy moves .hmmm

2-Shyam's first flop game as he was at work opens in front of Babuji when someone comes and tells everyone was looking at you at the court today.Good Job DM !

3-Babuji sees his ring finger where fresh ring mark was so visible.He sends Slither for bringing water and he calls RaniSahiba but slimwa comes back and at the top he sees his phone activity.Rani Sahiba confirmed his suspicion into belief that Babiji is up to no Good.Today all the symbolism are referring to new beginning so This is beginning of Slither to suspect Babuji a big WALL in his way to Khushi which will prove deadly for Babuji.

Pause here:Anjali,"If Akash's wedding has no future then our has none either"Future indication way early'Good job writers'..

Arnav's sorry to Khushi [PART 2]Delivering Sorry [dil se]

Khushi is ready to go to her Arnavji to ease his pain as he is in the tribulation state of learning how to apologize. As "jo mein mehsoos karta hoon woh tum mehsoos karti ho"[You feel what I feel] His excitement in the wrapper of affliction and astonishment is so plausible on Khushi's arrival"Khushi aye hai kya"[Is Khushi Here?].Hats off to Barun and his mind blowing expressions with voice modulation.- love the way he says it

His confoundment mixed with worrisome feelings for Khushi being in La's party is magnificent.His possessiveness and protectiveness towards Khushi is reaching its heights today.He comes down and stands at the sight of stunning and simple innocent beauty wrapping in pink from head to toe as he is baffled about her acceptance over going with La to the party .

Pause here:He is going to be stunned at pink beauty at Dilli maan Bali day too when Khushi will be wearing AR designer's clothes.I always felt he designed it for her and today is the confirmation just like red saree this pink dress never goes out of his head.[my POV]

Symbolism and connection: Pink color represents innocence, sexuality and purity.Do I have to connect it with Khushi. Samjhe ya samjhaonπŸ˜†

He is in green and she is in pink.Join it now------renewal of pure and innocent sensual relationship

Raba Ve moment.They both share pain but he turns his face as Its hard for him to see right in her eyes because of "Nadamat" he is ashamed of what he did from the bottom of his heart.Today her gazes at him are stronger as she wants to make sure he is fine regardless he dug the daggers of his pain into her chest.He gathers his strength and as he walks towards her slowly but her breathing becomes faster by fear of his anger and being near to him as "aap jab bhi humare paas aate hain tou '."[When ever you come close '] His eyes are saying sorry and she is receiving it.This silent sorry is broken by La' entry.Love this as he is pleading her"mut jao"[Don't go] and yes she wants to stay.Hats off to Barun and Sanaya here.Magnificent. 

While leaving they both turn to see each other but their timings are odd but he watches her going out and his heart is not his today and has compulsion to stop her. 

Pause here: He will plead her with love "mut jao"[don't go] and she will be staying with him after bringing Anjali from the hospital [after miscarriage]

Symbolism and Connection: Hotel--------Blue Nile 

Color blue [oceanic blue] represents freedom, strength, and new beginnings though turquoise is evil blue which represents coldness in attitude as Shyam's bracelet.

Nile the longest river of Egypt joins South and North of the Egypt.

Also "Ankh" the Egyptian symbol means life of Nile as it represents cross of male and female energy including immortality and completion and heavenly marriage.

I think connection is simple Blue Nile  ---beginning of relationship among two odd people who are meant to be one by Fate. -nice!πŸ‘

If you join all three symbolisms Pink, green and blue Nile.-----message is same

Khushi finds out after reaching to the party where she is.So typical of her but still love her so much.She is talking to herself  about her LG as his painful words are reverberating in her brain not only because he wounded her with these but also he is in grief and that "chot" wound is bugging her up .She wants to be there to console him just like he is in distress because of her.Khushi,"hum bhi kitne ajeeb hain..."[I am so strange] all the time thinking about LG...

"Dil ko dil se rah hoti hai" as she is thinking of her ajeeb and he is here because he is her PROTECTOR .He knows she has no clue of this party and unintentionally he is here to save her.Wow what a change is this the same guy who left her in the middle of the road alone in the middle of night.-agreed!

He is so vulnerable today as his words are not believing him either.Khushi turns to go away after her astonishment finding him there .He calls her so sweetly [muahhhaa]not once twice.[# 2 is for sensuality and love and all like two mangoes the other day]Khushi by ignoring her fast heart beat for his sensual voice of calling her softly turns and says rudely, "La is inside and don't call me like this in front of everyone like that" Arnav's rage surfaces up ignoring his mistakes with her ,"How dare you?" Khushi ,"why can't I dare , you have name on it or you have bought daring..." She was not making any sense in her anger with him .It seems to me she was trying to say how dare you hurting me like that despite the fact you know the real meaning of this pain as being an orphan.

Arnav,"Tumhain kya lagta hai mein tum se yahan baat karne keh liye ayeah hoon....[What do you think I came here to talk to you]No Akhroo you are here to play ping pong game..Seriously...

Again he shows her her place and turns his face as usually .Whenever he can't face the reality and makes up story to keep up with his ego he turns his face always.

He hurts her again and gets the same in return and this time he can't bear it as he closes his eyes . He says twice"Sorry bolna hai Arnav, Sorry bolna hain"[you have to say sorry.He turns to say sorry but she is not there.

He searches her and finds her outside crying by herself.He proceeds up to her.Without looking she senses him and turns to leave when Arnav says Khushi I need to talk to you.She ignores him again.[2nd time as # 2 represents sexual tension]

His animosity has no limit with her ignorance .He grabs her tightly and turns her towards him as sensual tension is at the peak the same way when she was calling him low character on the other day but this time his grip is tighter than before but she does not force to release herself either .hmmm

"Kitni bar kaha hain jab mein baat kar raha hoon muun mut moda karo kitni bar...itni si baat samajh nahin aati.."[I told you so many times don't turn your face when I am talking to you]

Arnav,"you are making me crazy since morning" 

Khushi furiously, "put pressure on your brain..I have not met you since morning ...say what you have to say"...say it

Arnav in acerbity, "If I knew about your parents ..I would never say those things to you...Samjhi Tum[understand]

Pause here:Arnav's one eye is hiding behind Khushi ,he is her protector .

Khushi looks at her arm in pain and he realizes the intensity of his grip and then release her by leaving his mark on her .

Pause here: It reminds the way she was in pain in guest house and looks at her arm and he releases her by giving his  mark on her

Khushi with bafflement and convulsion  looks at him closely before stepping  back,"Oh so all this  ...you were trying to say sorry...but it will be way too difficult for you.

"Kahan aap Arnav Singh Raizada aur Kahan hum Khushi Kumari Gupta...[While you are ASR and me just KKG] How can you say sorry to me and as you did not know anything about me...doesn't matter...I tell you When I was eight my parents left me in a car accident and at that age I did not know the meaning of death.I was thinking for days they went some where they will  be back.

He looks at her stunningly while she was sharing her pain as he feels ,there is some TRUST behind her hate and thinking of him low.Amazingly she did not stop there either and shares the most secretive parts of her life with him. - the same way he shared with her in anger how he felt the day he lost his parents

Khushi," you definitely don't know this, I still believe even today that my parents are stars that's why I hang em at the top of my bed...I am afraid of fast car, from darkness, from sleeping alone...Its been so many years but still feels like a nightmare and I think when one day I will wake up , they will be back.

Now you know everything so say sorry...

Arnav with her pain in his heart can't bring words on the surface on his lips but his eyes screaming SORRY loud and clear.He gulps down the pain as " rundhi hui awaz keh saath alfaz saath nahin de rahe"

Khushi wants him to say sorry, "I know I don't have that status so you can say sorry..." He can't take that blame...because it's not true.

She turns and tries to leave when Arnav calls her name again and this time she does not ignore him[she knows he does not like it] and stops and turns,Both shares their painful gazes as he always turns but this time he turns his face side ways and gathers his strength "SORRY"...Raba Ve mingles in to intensify it...He turns his face towards her and says again SORRY and then third time "I'm really really sorry"....[#3 means victory] She looks at him stunningly but the way they both cry for each other during those moments by gulping down the immense pain and the moment they both ready to give in each others arms she turns her face because of vulnerability and runs away leaving him behind with pain and peace at the same time.Peace as she shared the most precious and treasured and painful moments of her life with him as she does have some importance of him in her heart.

PONDERING POINT:During all this he has a satisfaction along with Khushi's pain as her pain becomes daggers for him and vice versa. He knows from the bottom of his heart she does not hate him.Period.As he poured his heart on her yesterday ,she did the same today.The beginning of their journey of COMPLETE TRUST on each other starts here...Look at these pics a slight satisfaction with small smile but a lot of  Khushi's pain in his eyes

Pause here:Only Khushi knows how to tame this wild horse known as ASR but pyar se, kabi ghuse se.One thing is clear even he says sorry she feels more sad as she never wants her Arnavji to do that but just like a stubborn child some one has to teach him some lessons.

Connecting Dots: One example ,He will be keeping in his mind for speedy car , will feel sorry for keeping her in the dark alone in Nanital trip , everytime when she will be in the car sitting right besides him even in the hate period except during Pag Phere when he stops the car with halt on breaks and she breaks her bangles.He never wanted her to remove stars from the top of his bed and becomes upset too when she removes it as those represents his parents too which he accepts during Telepathy convo.He will create 3D Galaxy where her mom and his mom will be together.Khushi's beliefs will be his completely that day and their oneness will be complete too.

Love this parallel scene.Two sisters concerned about their siblings.Payal knows she has cried again today.Khushi tells her about LG's gold medal  of SORRY over a cup of tea.Love her when she says so lovingly by pouting ,"LG said sorry in such a way that I cried and told him everything"...Awww Love you Temptalicious!!!She is sad because he is sad...

Breathtaking Pondering point:She  is telling all of this to Payal under the stars ,with her parents' permission. She was pouring all of her sadness to Arnav under the stars.Arnav said sorry to her under the stars.Just Amazing!!!Their Parents STARS  are with them.Period!.- yep thats where it was meant to be as this whole thing was spawned by their parents to bring them closer IMO😊.

Other side, Anjali knows he has cried today as his eyes never lies.She says sorry three times to Chote for bugging him up. It irritates him and he sits down. He gives a passive and annoying look to his Di and Di says Sorry twice this time which makes him stupefied and he says "Di you said Sorry 5 times in one minute.Love his monologue "mere liye itna mushkil kyuon hai"[Why is this so hard for me?]😊

Di asks him "are you ok?"Arnav, yes Di and then gets up in vexation and says,No Di it seems to me I will lose my brain " She again starts sympathy with him which makes him angry and then She says sorry again.[She says sorry 6 times  as # 6 represents motherhood and giving nature which Anjali is for Chote ]She leaves him with Khushi's pain and agony .

hehe LOVE this scene, he is way too cute!! also love your edit!

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKqjfkOdOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqGwAY24ZA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKqjfkOdOU[/YOUTUBE]  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqGwAY24ZA[/YOUTUBE]   

Great one Arshi!! β­οΈ lovely points and insight.  you can see how much i enjoyed it,  my comments are in red πŸ˜ƒ you line below, i feel it sums up the whole episode,and the purpose of this day. 

they both cry for each other during those moments
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

eposode 82

"main chauda saal ka tha..." i was 14 years old. he always remembers that, as do those around him. that was the moment of tragedy. and as happens with such things somehow your own coordinates when devastation strikes take on a funny significance.  just like the caps we make from episodes and set them aside in time, a still from a moving frame, so do these details get frozen, caps within us, never to change, or add on the signs of time.

he was only 14, but she was only eight.

i began to see why the little girl was at the temple yesterday. the story design is really nifty. the device is a truly creative one. she is used beautifully to reveal a side of asr, and let khushi see it. of course, as you watched him engage with her and touch his face, you couldn't help but think was she there because his mother wanted to send someone to ease his pain (of course, you'd have to be as filmi as me to come to this thought and howl your guts out). she adds a lightness and innocence to the heavy emotional episode. but also, and very subtly she is there to allow us to empathise with khushi. khushi was about that age when she lost both her parents. as we see khushi suffering and pained by her own memories, our recent memory of a sweet chubby little girl sad in a temple wanting to make her father better is surely adding to our response. we have been shown how tender an age that is, and how devastated the little girl must have been.
brilliant observation. you just said it. never thought like that. And moreover the cvs assimilated some characteristics of the little girl with Khushi too, like,MANNAT, what Khushi usually does for her dear ones. Khushi also came to free a pigeon too. the little girl broke her piggy bank, her lsat savings to spend for her beloved Dad. We saw Khushi how she broke her piggy banks, once to buy holi stuff for Payal and another time to pay Buaji's rent.Pondering point, she did it not for herself, but for her beloved. And how she wiped her nose with Arnav's hanky, reminded me Khushi again, on the other day how she blew her nose with her dupatta! I also think CVs deliberately show the girl's part to serve the duel purpose.

despite khushi's stars, her devotion to dm, and her constant khushigiri, there is a part of her where that pain sits thick, dense, heavy, dark. she does her best not to look at it too often or moan and mope. but it isn't humanly possible to erase it completely.
khushi always tries to hide her pain behind her smile.But sometimes it's tough to hide.

another thing. when you are in such a state, the one who comes and gives you hope, makes you feel better you attach to them in a different way. asr went to the little girl, helped her, then sent her home. the girl will never forget this man. khushi's babuji came and held her in a time of shattering and took her home. can khushi ever forget this man? he was not related to her, she was the niece of his second wife, yet he embraced her, protected her, and became her father, more than that. her love and her gratitude and born of that, her right over him, all are complete and the purest feeling on earth.
God loves his children. so when he snatches something precious from them, he tries to compensate.God snatched Khushi's parents in her tender age. So he gave her an awesome step Dad in return.

in this episode, both these aspects of khushi's character come to light and continue the story poignantly. but everything had started climbing to the next level at the ajeeb stage really, and grown through all the games of khushi's-believe-it-or-not-gaming arcade, la la land, and the thief of lucknow. the lopsided smile, the long look exchanged while his girlfriend rubbed his cheek, the earring and the dupatta embroilment, the tum theek ho, an incredibly huge emotion had started spreading its roots and anchoring firmly through these tiny almost fleeting moments. in them seems rode hamesha.
just loved your cognitive thought. Brilliant writing Guruji.

so happened that all this happened just when the most tough time of the year for him was coming up. into the middle of that khushi charged her shaadi brigade. and all feelings went haywire. yet what had begun to grow, would not be denied. just that we'd see its most demanding and ugly face... as we did much later on a dark february night. but did anyone ever say that love had only a nice side? and isn't it true that we tend to take out our frustration on those we love and are closest to, while choosing to be polite and nice to people at a distance? it is strange, but then that's how it is. i have tried much to change this in my life, but really have failed. irritation in me means someone at home is going to get it, not the casual visitor. asr never showed his pain to anyone, not even di (how quickly he pulled back the evening before after giving in to his feelings for a few seconds), yet he let it all out in a nasty session to khushi. says something, doesn't it?

when having seen him with the child, having realised he is going through hell, and really wanting to reach out and help him,
khushi came and said his eyes were like his mother's, his pent up pain, sadness, helplessness, everything, everything that he could never talk to anyone about just crashed and shot up and fulminated like that flour from the box that khushi threw on the floor the day before in the kitchen. the force of it engulfed her and tossed violently her own agony within.

khushi would have left but for naniji. and of course, when he saw her with the platter filled with things meant for his parents' anniversary prayer, he grabbed it from her.

"i told you to go."

"woh nani ji ne..."

"shraddh ki taiyyaari sirf gharwale karte hain. aur maine tumse abhi kaha tha na, jhuti tassali dene wale log mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai. aaj ka din mere liye bahut important hai aur aaj ke din mujhe tumhari shakal dekhni pade yeh mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai." only family members are allowed to do these preparations, i told you i can't stand people who show false sympathy, today is an important day for me, and on this day to have to see your face isn't something i want.

how cruel can the tongue get.

"get out." she just couldn't take it any more, she hurried away, never saw him turning to look at her ... a pace to her walk, she has to get away. but di interrupted her, what about the tears on her face.

"kya hua?" what happened?

"kissine kuch kaha kya?" did anyone say anything?

anjali's pain is expressed in sharp contrast to her brother's. she becomes more tender, sensitive, concerned. "aapko apne amma aur bauji ki yaad aa rahi hai?" you're remembering your parents? anjali knows of khushi's background. 
Anjali is the sweetest person I've ever seen. I was very touched at her sensitivity. She adores Khushi like her own sister.

and khushi becomes 8 years old again before our eyes, like that little girl in the temple. the eager nod, trusting, wanting her parents back. they never do return. then the 18 year old spunky kid who has taken on this world in her own way returns and says what all those who have lost say to themselves and others all over the world:

"aur kar bhi kya sakte hain, anjali ji, jo guzar jaate hai, hum unhe kitna bhi bula lein, woh wapas nahin aate hain. sirf unki yaad aati hai."
what else can we do, anjali ji, those who pass on, however much we may call them, they don't return. only their memories come.

anjali completes the thought beautifully: their memories and their blessings on us.
Only an orphan can understand another orphan's feelings.

unknown to both a young man watches and his devastated anew. what has he gone and done. his cruelty is at last noticed by him. "yeh maine kya kar diya... mujhe iss tarah baat nahin karne chahiye this." what have i gone and done, i shouldn't have spoken this way.
he must apologise. but jai prakash interrupts him about some call.
"main phone uthaunga ya pooja mein baithunga," always in character, brusque. he's looking for her, and she's gone.

khushi khushi... she's not there.

sanaya was outstanding in her scenes today. especially when she practically transforms into a little kid at anjali's question and then gives in to the offered hug, letting her tears flow. then she returns home to hear her babuji isn't well. why didn't anyone call me? she's frantic. frenetic chucking of bag and she rushes into the bedroom, to hug and hold close the man who made sure a girl of eight didn't lose her childhood. why do i get the feeling that what di is to asr, babuji is to khushi? someone who keeps it all steady. someone, looking at whom, they want to go to the next day, do something. live.

this story was as much about khushi as about asr. that's why we all keep coming back... for there was something real here and every character mattered. when we come to the episodes when that nature of ipk changes it will be difficult. but this episode? wonderful writing, direction, performance, screenplay design, dialogues, and of course, music, rabba vey around his harshness, in their tears and anger and inexpressible sadness. the music knows them better than they know themselves.
can't agree more.

the shradh scene. in death also you remain family. mother daughter sister aunt. a grandson consoles his grandmother. he's getting his nightmare, hands clenched.

awesome as always.
Bold lines are too good.
 you will find my response everywhere.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Cynthia,s MOM is in rest lying down right next to her husband since yesterday.Cynthia asked me to put it here