Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Arshi

"

EPISODE 81

Parents'Anniversary PART 1

There is a light in every darkness, you just have to look forward by trusting God and he prevails no matter what.Dukh aur Sukh[sadness and happiness] walk side by side and you can't separate them." - really loved the colored part...its a really good start πŸ‘

"
Arnav and Khushi both have seen the dark sides of their lives but both of them deal with them in different ways.Khushi is the sunshine for him as she is very independent and knows how to stand in front of any pain by her strong belief system along with action as "God helps those who help themselves"Arnav is the most strong and independent but at the same time the most weak and vulnerable because of his weak belief system in a lot of things but will emerge the strongest of all when Khushi will place these beliefs in his life.😊" - Arshi this is beautifully said πŸ‘πŸ‘

"
Buaji  you are not enemy of Khushi but definitely enemy of her Khushi[happiness]" - Buaji's blind trust on tht creep...pathetic πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

"
This is amazing she is describing her LaadGovernor's virtues to her parents.Delhi mein Hari is only and only Arnavji." - So sweet πŸ˜Š

"she is here.He always gets it first but this time its stronger than ever with such overwhelming feeling of pain ,anger and relief together .The relief which he always gets after seeing her and the pain which he has associated with his internal turmoil because of his past and anger because of Khushi's Faith and belief system because he is burning  of that internally in between hate and love" - Loved every word ❀️

"Love this transition as her concentration breaks so does his and he dejects himself with that feeling for a while but DM's chunari is still lingering around him another sign as she is here." - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Stars are watching and trailing these two all the time so they don't forget their ways towards each other😊.They are showing them the right way towards each other.Its like all the forces are determined and adamant in this reunion." - yeah i really liked tht scene in 83...made it the main pic in my collage.

"She feels the wind of misty breath of him around her and knows HE IS HERE.She is in Mandir hands joined and her innermost wish Rajkumar is here after all ,All super natural forces are united with DM and DM is with Khushi[my strong belief] - Good Belief 😊

"Today she is alone in Pooja later he will be joining hands with her FOR her with a killing smile for KulDevi pooja." - πŸ˜ƒ awesome comparison...yep his smile was truly killin 😳

".Today he does not want a child crying over a small things connects his childhood suffering for a lot ...There is no doubt he is a man of golden heart as he wants a one wish  for himself a WISH that his mother could be with him.Today he became a protector of this girl and wanted to fullfil her wish like a father which shows his inner desires for his own  father to be like one.My heart goes out for his pain..." - very well written πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Hey another thing this broken gullock is reminding me of  Khushi's one right before Holi and her coins were not enough where our Sanka Devi asks for "Udhar"[Loan}.She made me so proud that day...😊

- so cute 

"The key is his and she has it as she is his real "Mannat" his "key"....she is there at the time of releasing pigeons which shows their oneness.just amazing.This is all so well connected and makes my belief more stronger.πŸ‘" - really amazin point πŸ‘

"Her inner happiness and Faith gets a relief after seeing her Arnavji as a good man which she wishes for him to be as her "Rajkumar"...😊

This is going to change Khushi's belief system towards him"Jo Dikhta hai woh waisa nahin hai"[it will change her completely]

Pause here:She will tell her Arnavji that she saw him with this little girl with pigeons and all during her KulDevi Pooja

"
Pigeons are symbols of love and marital bliss as well as happiness in the home, so you seeing this bird probably indicates some form of good fortune and happiness to come.

COLOR white is for purity and it consumes all colors in it so it also represents all emotions." - thanks for sharin this...its truly heartfelt symbolism 😊

"Khushi and Arnav standing in between flocking pigeons together with small girl.So Pigeons are the symbol of their treasured oneness which supposed to happen no matter what." - well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

"she only knows he needs her in this distress and she will be there for him as he shared his "Dukh" with her in his rage"kaisa mehsoos hota hai] she will share her "Dukh"with him.[apko pata nahin hoga na..hum bata dete hain]He knows her pains and she knows his , he understands her and she does for him.Period." - Beautifully said πŸ‘

"I LOVE this. the moment she opens her mouth to tell her and couldn't as "everything remains in between them"done by FATE." - yep things always stay between them 😳 even without knowin...its their "Thing" nvr lettin any1 else knw abt the matters between them 😳

"She will be healing Arnav and Anjali and protecting of their where about from Shyam but in return she will take all the heat .Just marvelousπŸ‘"

"Arnav coming for the pooja as he does not need any trick this time to be in the pooja. Her happiness goes double  to see him as DM can do anything... Arnav throws daggers  at her. " - i really loved his look he gave her...

But her heart sinks with pain when Anjali come with a portrait of their parents and  gives it to Arnav for garlanding Khushi come to know that it was their parent's death anniversary. She feels awful and exceedingly sad for Arnav. Arnav's submergence  watching their parent's picture does not go unnoticed by Khushi but no one sees her restlessness while watching him in pain and at the top he does not accept her apology,"humain pata nahin tha keh..[I didn't know that ...The pain and agony in her voice is way too deep.." - πŸ‘πŸ‘

"In Rm, Khushi goes to her Arnavji's room to apologize.She goes in after knocking and he gives a very passive look as he wants to hate her after her thinking about him that low.He totally ignores her apology and goes back to his work.Khushi says dotingly,"apki ankhein bilkul apki amma ki tarah hain"- isn't tht really sweet wat she said 😊

"Khushi turns to leave but then stops to give him her support as she saw him today in another avatar which is giving her strength to change her views no matter what. [she always jump for others to give them relief no matter what "adat se majboor"]She wants to remove his distress as she can't see him in pain the way he can't see hers regardless he gives her and gets it in return." - really loved the last line πŸ‘

"ASR is back with his BG score louder than ever.He threw his file and attacks her with harsh words.She steps back frantically,

"Khushi's pain rolls down with tears but he can't feel it today as his pain is way above all right now.He has no clue he is giving her pain which is adding fuel to fire today for her and is unbearable for her more than him." - very well analysed scene πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Khushi comes out with heavy heart and he shuts the door relentlessly at her.She is outside with brimming tears as she has no clue of her fault and he is inside in his room flustered as he did something wrong. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav is in his baffled and vulnerable state

When he will understand her pain he will remember her words always for not speeding car, for not keeping her in the dark  etc - πŸ‘πŸΌ

on your serious pause πŸ˜†

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Arshi

"
Happiness and sadness are the two sides of the same coin. Every person experiences both sides so as to maintain the natural equilibrium. Sadness is a feeling which strikes the heart of humans when there is an undesired result or when he/she lost something very precious.This is exactly Arnav [king]and [queen]Khushi's life story.They both have lost their parents and this side of the coin is always there for them no matter what ,the only thing matters how to deal with it to move on with their lives." - King nd Queen r back πŸ˜‰

"
I CAN'T CLEAN MY WOUNDS WITH TEARS

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOSE HAPPINESS WHEN COMES TO ME

I EMBRACE ALL GRIEF WITH SMILE

BUT STILL PEOPLE SAY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CRY" - is this meant for any1 in particular (character)??

King and Queen's sad moments[continue from part 1]

"Khushi rushes through the door to be free from the immense pain given by Arnav by closing the door at her without her fault.Her steps are faster than her dropping tears when Naniji calls her to put halt on both.She in her standstill does not know what to do but with her golden heart how can she see the elderly Naniji struggling with all and this.Naiji asks her to fill up  Ganga Jal for Sharat and she knows the meaning of it as Arnav made it very clear to her." - πŸ‘πŸΌ

".Its pure FATE and today she is taking blessings indirectly from His parents as she is here on their death anniversary and She is the elder Bahu Arnav's wife and she is preparing it as this is her right.FATE is playing big role here." WoW really Loved the untold Connection here...Amazin πŸ‘

"Convulsion of Khush's pain reaches its hikes and she rushes towards the doorway with eyes filled with tears and Arnav stood there ruthlessly as he wants to hate her for  thinking of him that low." - well he is pretty much hurt with wat she really thinks of him!!! i don think either of them r wrong in this situation...

"Anjali stops Khushi again and asks her lovingly and with concern, the reason of leaving as someone said something to her but she never did nor will do mentioning Arnav's name.Anjali understands she can't take this pain as she is an orphan too and all of this is increasing her distress.She tries to pacify Khushi while Arnav rages over this but stupefies at Anjali's words"aapko apne Amma aur Bauji ki yaad aa rahi hai"[you are missing your parents] He couldn't move or blink while watching two  important people in his life crying and sharing their common pain ." - there is a flaw here...how is Anjali aware of Khushi's Past??? nd very well written Arshi πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Reverberation of his words make him realize his mistake and he wants to rectify it but she is gone .He tries to find her and gets a glimpse of her face filled with pain which brings agony in him but she leaves him with this affliction and gripping hurt because he knows the real meaning of this pain he gave her and this time he has to rectify it." - Beautifully Said..πŸ‘ Hav Highlighted almost the entire...loved every word written πŸ‘

"Arnav's reflection while he was in pain but reflection is approximately  same as him ,
.He is self evaluating himself to rectify his mistake." -πŸ‘πŸΌ

"She is so close to him and very much vulnerable to tell him all which she shares with DM the same way Arnav is vulnerable to his Di for now but Khushi will be more than her as I explained  in epi 80.He was hugging her while crying without opening up but he opens his heart filled with pains to Khushi regardless in anger in epi 81πŸ‘πŸΌ and will tell her about his Mom's suicide too later and that day he will be free from this burden on his chest.At the same time Khushi is the only one he takes  to his sacred Garden where his mother is in between roses ,the rose which he gives her on her Bday  even if TODAY he does not want her to attend their Barsi[death anniversary] . Not only that he will believe in starsas parents and will create for her the Galaxy where his mother and her mother will be together.[Saath Saath]" - ArshiHamesha πŸ‘ Amazing Connection...its truly good...you hav added the best points...πŸ‘

Awesome CollageπŸ‘...i hate the garden scene...the Body Doubles screwd it up!!! nd even the most special scene of IPK ever...wher Arnav bows down in front of her...i wish they had nvr made tht scene

"Khushi says these to Arnav while hugging him and then again while sitting besides him."

❀️ this one 

"Arnav is going to sacrifice his Love for his Di ."

"Buaji praises Shyam way too much and same as Amma as Shyam is the one who saved his life.Arggg ..He is winning heart over here to get Khushi." - Buaji has lost her brains...nd tht creep is just sick 😑

"Meri aankhon mein tu muskuraye

Meri Dadkan pey hain tere saye"

Naniji [Bishop#1 ] sitting in distress  with her grandson Akash.Her pain has no limit so is her courage and strength.She lost her child Arnav's mother but got courage to raise her two kids with Love and affection.Her tears does not show weakness but shows the loss she feels for her kids as a mother because she has seen ups and downs while raising them.Akash is his right hand as he was sitting on her right side.He is her son's child but she always keeps Arnav and Anjali up front no matter what.Her lives with her through her eyes Arnav and Anjali who are close to Nani's heart.Mamiji and Mamaji love these kids like on one can and Mamiji's concerns for Dmadji makes absolutely sense ,he must be present right besides Anajli at this fragile moment.Arnav's hand on his sister as"Dair se sahi par zaroor ayenge"[it will be late but he will be here.] "- Really Loved Nani untold emotions here...very very nice πŸ‘πŸ‘

Its too good πŸ‘

"Arnav's Mom[Bishop #2} is always with him .She knows his pain and always show him the way.Because of her attachment he was always close to her heart and Arnav's eyes are always searching for her"- πŸ‘πŸΌ

Acc to some beliefs during praying for dead ,pure and good spirits come and visit you and they are not happy if they see you crying so its better to pray to God May God bless them with his blessings in their after life rather than cry and make it difficult for them. - Thanks for sharin this 😊

"Arnav's Mom is the one who is going to guide him during his marriage day" πŸ˜ƒ

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indi52

okay, here's barun being interviewed by deeba (ragvir.fan), from team sobtians. note how many seconds he takes reading the message. his eyes on my words. sigh. (wiwy, ami, aapko kyun faraq padta hai...)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIyb-kH7fgg[/YOUTUBE]

and here's the text, hope you like. i have to thank the ts creator, rashmi for making me write it. and do admit, it was a difficult to explain pleasure to watch him read intently. and the colorful spelling is not mine, mine had a "u" 😳.

ofcourse farq padta dammit, his eyes on your words, his ears one Wiwy's words...mera time kab aayega??...i'm the only one left behind πŸ˜­ ab pata chala mujhe kyu farq padta hai??

lovely words, was this for the recent team sarun interview? the hotel room looks the same, and yest i really was screaming all the while his eye were on you words (that was the last part right? where they there is message in the front?) any happy for you my friend...if only he was read the compliments you give him in your analysis..."har baar" he would go crazy!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Tumi ekdom dushtu Indi.πŸ˜›
yeah, Barun said ki holo.πŸ€—
Nursing class! I got it.so you can touch him everywhere. πŸ˜‰
Hey why don't you appoint yourself as his bengali teacher?
Oboshsho tomar kono bhorosa nai,you will definitely start flirting himπŸ˜†

Indi i'll learn CPR, you needn't go back school, btw what does "ki holo" mean?" 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

Yep ina
I am sure he did! Thats why new Prakash bros kept coming to RM. They ALL had to see it to believe it! The mighty ASR and the jhalli Khushi! Haww!
And okay. Sorry. We are all heavily into butting! I will refer you to BD's Drool Corner for this. 
BD help me na. Which episode was that?! You know what I am referring to. Post it again na!☺️☺️

this whole convo has me πŸ€£. i remember when i saw that chamko powder epi, for sure we'll see a scene with OP sharing the news...but no..
Wiwy would love to help you out, but which scene are you talking dear?
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

Aawww! Many thanks for the translationwa, Durgey! Just perfect! Believe me this is pretty regular for me. Haven't written in ages! Have started ever writing since you inspired me. β€οΈπŸ€—

WIWY!!!!!!!!!! sorry i missed this, anyway glad i caught, it's great!!! yes you really do need to do this more often!!! LOVE IT!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 83

sharp writing, a very different actor, real comedy, four memorable scenes, all this in a 20-minute episode of a daily soap. some days i feel very lucky.

i'll start with the shortest scene.
he called jp, jp. is this the first time? oh it's cute. but what comes next is one for the books.

after much preparation, he starts his apology in a stern voice... "mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai..." i need to talk to you about something.

"jo bolna hai boliye, sahab... ab toh adat si pad gayi hai," say whatever you have to, sir... now it's become a sort of habit to listen (to complaints/harsh words). hapless, male voice answered... in resigned submission.

someone go hug the dialogue boys. a whole culture and a commentary on the everyman's life in that one sentence. a delivery that is so neat, tickles the funny bone, yet touches the heart too somewhere. while you laugh, a part of you says, oh i know this guy and i've done this to him at some point, i think. this unknown actor gets my respect for capturing a whole personality in a moment, one scene, two lines. i can see his sharp tongued wife, his three kids, and his ironing board beside a heap of clothes in a tiny little tenement in one of the jhuggi jhopri colonies of delhi somewhere.

"tum kaun ho?? aur yahan kya kar rahe ho?" who are you and what are you doing here, all his pent up tension releases in surprised, shocked yelling (where there's asr there's got to be some of that).

"main banwari... aapka dhobi," i'm banwari, your washerman.

ah, the lord is here again. another name of krishna bears the washerman, the ipk ankh micholi continues. krishna is never too far from the moment. either he strides it in the form of slither shyam, or sweet nk, or mohan the driver, or hai re nand kissore the call, or in khushi's fantasy of bankelalji, of course, as bal gopal, and radha's krishna, and now as banwari.

the writers had a great time doing this krishna thing. i wonder why. well, it adds a dimension to the story, and makes you think, good enough reasons i guess. who are you? i am banwari, your lord.

maybe that's what happened, krishna gave asr a visit, before he went off to fight a terrible battle. with himself. arjuna and his charioteer. in fact, at the beginning of the episode the ultimate liar had brought us a glimpse of the ultimate truth... "dhan aur man chanchal hai, mrityu satya hai." wealth and the mind are restless, death is true. death is the only certainty in this life krishna had told arjuna in that brilliant dialogue between the two in the geeta. well, bad or not, his name was shyam and some good, however unintentionally, he had to do. writers never cease to amaze me.

as he stood there disconcerted and seething, di came hurrying in and asked, "chhotey, kya hua, kya kiya banwariji ne?" chhotey, what happened? what did banwariji do? till now i was clutching pillow and laughing, at this i just hooted. what a fabulous final pirouette. reminded me of the classic old kishore kumar and mehmood movies with a punch of pulp fiction in it. yeah, what did banwariji do, chhotey?

next, a scene i could happily do without, but it was an instance of good writing, smooth, nothing forced, taking the story to where you want it to go.

anjali for once is not to be mollified. in fact she picks a fight over this constant absence of his, words lead to words till he yells at her, so what should i do, nothing? hang around you 24 hours?

and with this, the screenplay takes interesting steps toward one of ipk's most memorable interludes. asr in the throes of getting an unthinkable word out of his mouth: sorry.

but for that, first we must see slither sliming around his gullible rani sahiba, making her accept his apology before the entire family. in my effort to not look at el creepo, ugh in romantic cutesie vein, my eyes darted to all other corners of the screen. and the sweetest peeping in by fam was on. nani, mami, akash, no one paid any heed to their privacy, and why should they, slither wanted all the attention anyway. the ladli daughter of the house, everyone wanted her happy. and he wanted to turn that to his advantage. so made sure peep show wasn't curtailed, taking it all the way to lifting her up in front of everyone.

of course, i wondered why chhotey didn't rush to di's rescue. don't tell me he was being sensitive, giving his banished jijaji a chance to be di's caretaker. and while pondering thsi i noticed the sweetest peeper of all. ah, the newspaper boys, has a prop ever been better used.

say those three little words. wha!!! anjali looks startled and embarrassed, in front of everyone!... ah the cleverness (shudder), he means... "jao, maaf kiya," there, forgive you.

work done. shatir writing. as asr watches this elaborate mea culpa, forgive me scene, his eyes stir, he's remembering things, realisation dawning.

two thoughts come back. buaji saying the night he went to insult khushi with money, "pehle itna sunaya, aur phir maafi maangne..." and he cut in, "arnav singh raizada kabhi kissise maafi nahin mangta..." buaji: first, you insult, then you come to seek forgiveness-" he: "arnav singh raizada never seeks forgiveness from anyone."

(digression: sorry is important in many belief systems. among the jewish people, every year, on the day of atonement/yom kippur, you seek maafi from everyone you know. it is meant to be given, cleansing both receiver and giver. and strangely enough, as someone passes away, you give forgiveness to that person. again, something to do with lightening and cleansing the departing spirit, i guess.)

asr also remembered telling her the most hurtful words that finally broke her: today is an important day for me, and today to have to see your face is not something i like. he realises he has pushed everything too far. he had no idea she was an orphan and was flying of the handle, somewhere taking out his angst on the one he felt he had a right over, of course, why he had no idea. and anger is an issue with the man, he just can't control it, especially when his immense and intense hurt converts to rage and gushes out of him. rampant, wild, out to burn all in its path.

tiny eye movements. what's cookin', asr?

morning brings resolve, and we are at the scene which made me respect this actor for something completely different... not his acting, nor his looks. in fact, the reverse.

below may be the dishiest shot of a man in a mirror. but i don't think many actors would allow it. what the camera doesn't notice that much, the mirror picks and magnifies instantly. relentlessly. look at him, the downward drag at the right side of his lips clearly visible. his one major defect in features many might say. and this young man is at the beginning of his career really at this point... shravan has become popular but not hugely so, asr is becoming a phenomenon, his fan base consists of girls who are majorly into his looks. how many actors playing a romantic lead would be comfortable with a shot where they're looking less than perfect? he not only is comfortable, he performs fabulously while looking at himself, flaw visible, and touches me deep. this actor deserves to succeed. so much of himself he gives.

confession: i find hotwa utterly so in all his mirror shots. the lips as much a thing that is fascinatingly him as his scar on lid. maybe barun knows this too, having affected several girls no doubt in his life, but still it is a risk. salaam to the man for taking it.

apology cookin', good lookin'? a determined asr, focused on job at hand, bone structure accentuated in the reflected image, and in bright green an absolute...

"dekho meri baat suno, kal ghar mein jo bhi hua wo..." er stuck. see listen to me... whatever happened at home yesterday...

no, no you can do it. he keeps trying to get it going. i mean tumne... stop, rattle... matlab... kal jo bhi hua, mai usske liye (yeah boy, you are there i knew it, you can) m...ma...

he is helpless. but he tries, again and again. barun flawless in performance. funny yet strangely touching. this ability to evoke layered response again and again, beautiful. very often sanaya hits the same note.

this is doable. "sirf... sorry kehna hai. bahut asan hai..." only got to say sorry... it's very easy... he's struggling, almost breaking into cold sweat.

"asr!" a smiling la enters. and in seconds, she goes "sorry sorry sorry." he's nonplussed. how do these guys do it?

he is in his own world and unthinking toward her, pretty rude really. la would often accept this off hand, uncaring behaviour. right from the beginning. why i wonder. is this love? or is this determination? or did la see her mom getting treated this way at home and to some extent thought it was normal. really his behaviour at this point was pretty bad. in season 2 he better say sorry to la properly. and to banwari too.

my next scene is from the evening before.

khushi sits forlorn on the steps outside, hands folded, pleading with the eternal, not to take her babuji away. she couldn't handle this loss of parents a second time. hand on her shoulder signals the entry of her saviour at this moment, jiji. if asr had di gather him into her arms and help him return the night before, tonight it's khushi's elder sibling doing that for her beloved younger one.

she's terribly close to her parents. even amma, not a word against her from anyone will she tolerate. not buaji, not dadi, not asr, nobody. this anchoring of khushi's part of who she is. she is not all of herself without them and will do anything for them. in that, a similarity again with asr. anything for di. right at the end, even put up with the man who lusted after his wife, kidnapped him, lied, cheated, stole. all for di. without her in his life, he doesn't feel complete somehow.

payal is a capable jiji, she always knows how to reassure khushi. she takes the conversation to lightness. "batao tumhara aaj ka din kaisa raha," tell me, how was your day. oh, wasn't it thanks to payal that khushi met asr in the first place?

as her question slipped out, it happened again. two star gazers got connected just on those words.

she remembered him saying no one understands anything and looked up at the sky, thinking of her parents, his, no one understanding, so much... segue beautifully to him standing by the poolside, also looking up. there at the sky.

the sky which will help them speak to each other one day by telepathy. the conversation has perhaps already started taking shape. on the day of the tut-ta hua tara; and now, the night of looking for a ray of light while the darkness of loss grips you and you fancy there's something, something in those stars up there.

why do we always look up i wonder when seeking answers. he recalls he'd said, never to tell him again that she understood, and then di asking her if she missed her parents. she understood alright, just that the smiling, nutty, prank laden khushi hid it so well.

the fourth scene.
he hears woh ladki who comes to train lavanya, you know uss khushi, won't be coming today. what? not coming? cut her pay... she doesn't get salary to take leave. asr needs some education in labour laws clearly. but for now i am too enamoured of the man on the phone (pronounced khushi's way with soft ph sound) so will go on morcha later. ridiculously cute conversation,  not a word comes out. this is the brave, shatir, indomitable, master of all he surveys, ok you get the point, asr. and he is completely done in by one word.

"sorry toh bolna hai. itna difficult bhi nahin hai." sorry i will say, not that difficult. ah well. the time the poor guy is about to open his mouth after the courageous blank call, some nice tightwa comes careening from uss ladki. sanaya just too good in these scenes, eyes flashing, tongue lashing, choti flying, even babuji looks up in astonishment at the out of nowhere tirade against who knows whom.

"ghar mein ma behen ma behen nahin hai kya
..." don't you have mother and sister at home, a very popular hindi dialogue, usually flung at lafangas/louts in buses and things. don't think asr's ever got that one. has to disconnect, barun brill at this affront.

"phone kat diya!!"
indignant, she bangs down the phone.

but suddenly an awareness, something is triggered, a magic twirl of rabba vey like fairy dust circles around the two, both in their own homes. separate, yet somehow together. arnav aur khushi ek doosre se kabhi alag nahin ho sakte.
in the middle of high comedy, a sudden leap into emotion, and its funny tug. so ipk.

and was it my imagination, or the opening scenes where she sits with her dad, thinking of asr suffering at the loss of his parents... while the prayers go on, there was a suggestion that a part of her was also there, the one with which she was thinking of him. clever clever makers.

sorry, for the rather long post. i have rambled.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
OK before i get killed, the only reason i didn't share was that i don't hv proof he eally read it...but i trust him with all my ❀️ when he says he reads all them...anyway hrere is my message to him and sanaya, don't laugh at my silly poem!!! i'll be so greateful to Saijel for doing this...this was before any news broke of him quitting...but i had feeling the way the show was going, we didn't have much time.  Sajel made a YT video and she went through the book and i can barely make mine out, but i was happy at least he has it in his custody somewhere close to himπŸ˜ƒ...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! PLZ PLZ SEND THIS ALONG TO THEM!!!! When are they going to the UK, i'm so jealous, tell them make a stop by in the USA too!!!

Name: Ami
IF ID: BarunDiwani

TO SARUN πŸ˜Š

I β€οΈ YOU BOTH so much! i'll be so happy if you read thisπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› its hard to belive that i only discovered the show 1 month ago but now that i've caught up with all 358 episodes, and SARUN obsession has taken over, it's ez for me to say that this is one of the best shows and the best love stories EVER. You both have really got into the skin of the characters and did them justice. can't imagine anyone else as Arshi. I have been going through a rough patch in my life and this show gave me the perfect escape i needed.  This show means more to me than i can explain...  Thank you to the whole IPKKND team for this wonderful show. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell your producers to put out a DVD, i would love to have the show at my fingertips forever!
Barun, this lifetime, we are both taken, maybe the next πŸ˜‰ ?incase noone ever told you that you are a very good looking man...I love your eyes, your voice, your..this list can go on and on but what makes you special is that you are also an AMAZING actor and IPKKND is just the begining for you. you have lots of support no matter where you go!!! Cangrats on winning the ppl's choice, I β€οΈ U...hence my id BarunDiwaniπŸ˜ƒ
Sanaya, your beauty and talent surpass many bollywood actresses, you are just amazing in every shot!! also i have the biggest girl crush on you and i'm a straight married woman :)
I can't wait to see you both in bigger projects in Bollywood starting with Barun in "Mein aur Mr.right"
❀️YOU GUYS!!! mmmuuuaaa
I wrote a little silly poem for you, i never write, but you have inspired the shayar in me... enjoy😳 ahem...

❀️Barun and Sanaya,❀️

Hai dil yeh tum pe aaya,
Yeh kaisa jaadu hai chhaya?
Subha, Shaam Arnav-Khushi
In between,
Barun-Sanaya off-screen masti?

Jab Arnav-Khushi kare Rabba Ve,
Kyu tez ho jaaye hamaari dhadkanien?
πŸ€ͺ
Hai re nand kisore!
yeh sankapan badta jaaye more and more
Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?
Diwanaapan? Pagalpan? or Obsession?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope that brings a smile to your faces

Ami

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

wiwy Indi BD me thinking a song for all of you

Dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na rahaFriend did not remain a friend, love did not remain love
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbar na raha, aitbar na rahaOh Life, I did not get your affection, I did not get your affection
Dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na rahaFriend did not remain a friend, love did not remain love
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbar na raha, aitbar na rahaOh Life, I did not get your affection, I did not get your affection
Amanatein main pyar ki, gaya tha jisko somp karwith whom I left my treasures of love
Woh mere dost tum hi the, tumhi to theMy friend, it was you, only you
Jo zindagi ki rah me bane the mere hamsafarIn the way of life, who became a companion

🀣🀣🀣 just perfect Chalhov!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Indi i'll learn CPR, you needn't go back school, btw what does "ki holo" mean?" 

just means, what happened?

bongs keep saying it. of course the peeping tom joke refers to key hole.

ok you learn cpr and i'll just hang around worrying about him, so when he opens his eyes, there will i be, tears streaming down my eyes, dupatta flying.

wiwy, sohara, any additions to this plan?

chalhov, joining?

and on the prakash brothers seeing light first, maybe in season two we should have little sojourns to the downstairs part of the shantivan tale too. we can give op a nice inquisitive gharwali and listen in on their evening addas. miss chamko powder 🀣