Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet Story Series Surprises-Index PG 1 All Stories (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 60

heytal

IF-Rockerz

heytal

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Thank you Shruthe Ajay for this lovely banner
                                                                   Big smile

Thank you to Rakhi (PrithviSanyo1) and Shoba(sdlife19) 
                               who prompted to me write this OS. 
                    I am truly grateful to them for all their support
                                                             Big smile

Saajhi  
                                  ~~~~~~~
                                                 The companion

On this special day when GEET, MAANEET and GURTI came into our lives bonding us all together with the strength of their love and our love for them. Here is small contribution from my side A TRIBUTE to the ever so gorgeous couple MAANEET  and  the magical show GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI. 

Keeping the essence of GEET as a backdrop and using some of the most precious and priceless scenes  and dialogues which are deep inscribed in our hearts. I am weaving a small story to grace this event . Hope you all like it and support me.

PS: I have used some prominent and amazing scenes but have changed it a little according to the flow of this story But have used some awesome dialogues from GEET show.

Character Sketch:

Geet Handa- a 18-19yr old innocent girl next door who is a total movie-buff, unaware of harsh reality of life. She dreams of her hero to come and create their magical lovestory,  just like the larger than life love stories shown onscreen.

Maan Singh Khurana - a guy in his twenties, very successful and has taken over the responsibility of Khurana Constructions at a very early age and has done wonders to its success. Every girls dream. But he hates girls who fall all over him for the Khurana name and fame. Finds ways to avoid meeting girls short listed by his Dadi and Mom for marriage. Waiting for that one girl who will fall in love with HIM, The Real Maan.

Edited by heytal - 05 April 2013 at 2:12am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiCandy_jstreasuretrowelammyicycoolasmi123richu26priyankasweet21aliceyue27shailimgshruthiruchssahibasharmasanam1234umounacutymansi.tripathifatema_007-eiya-ns.1kabslocksangel_smilyNeejushri1201aaradhyaPreeti_MaaneetKINGKHANFANZohamaaneetKoolsmileritzy09kiran_ratiPaintedSkykrati5paponeconsdlife19ammu5muskanpsona-raiAsh1991janu_2006khwaishfan-Mishu-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_Pillailove2_somapunam2712impoojavermamayyoSanjhichavvi16tamanna1391Madhuri53_BlackPearl_-Orchid-spvdKrishna_Souravgoldenmoon..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet Story Series Surprises-Index PG 1 All Stories (Page 6)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heytal

IF-Rockerz

heytal

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

PART 1

~~~~~~~

Panting I stood near a tree to take a breath, looking behind to the distance I had covered in few minutes. I shot a quick prayer to God, "Aaj toh baal baal bache Babaji!" I turned around reminding myself, "Jhalli peeche mat dekh ab tujhe aage hi badhna hein". 

I looked around for some help and saw few lights illuminating at a distance probably a roadside stall I assumed. I slowly inched towards the stall carefully hiding myself from being recognized though I had covered a safe distance but still better be safe than sorry. Just as I was thinking over about how to go about, a conversation caught my attention.

"Paaji Amritsar jaane ka raasta yahi hein na?" I looked in the direction and saw a young man facing his back towards me was inquiring with the stall owner. Getting a affirmative answer and picking up some food articles he inched towards his jeep.Putting the packets in the jeep he again turned to pay some guy, I assume he was a mechanic.

This was my golden chance!!!

Driving on towards Amritsar, I just couldn't believe Dadi could con me like this. She feigned being ill so I come here and she will force me to attend some stupid wedding. No, no to look around for prospective brides for me and flaunt me around. I thank my stars and that soul who left the phone receiver unattended so I could hear my Dadi's master plan and was saved from further embarrassment.

I had just covered a considerable distance when saw many cars  reversing and moving back. I stopped the car and inquired about the sudden chaos to a man standing nearby. He informed me that some major accident had occurred and all the roads were blocked ahead. It will take hours to clear the traffic. I asked him for any other way to go to Amritsar, only to be disappointed as the accident site was one of main junctions and all roads coincide there. I had to wait till morning. I  too was very tired so asked him about some hotel nearby he told me about a small guest house on a outskirts of this village. Thanking him I reversed my jeep and taking the small bypass towards the guest house. When I was startled by a voice.

"Oh hello! mujhe kaha le jaa rahe ho tum?"

I instantly pulled the brakes and with the impact of sudden halt, a feathery weight being, slipped forward through the gap between the two seats. Pulling her up I tried to comprehend what on the earth was she doing in my jeep. Clad in a simple salwar-khameez, hair tied up in two braids and comfortably draped in a shawl. She seemed a young girl maybe in her late teens. She was beautiful! Poking of her finger on my shoulder broke my reverie.

"Aye Mr mujhe kaha le jaa rahe ho tum, mujhe Amritsar jaana hein abhi. Toh jeep ghumao aur mujhe drop kar do. Samjhe."

Did she just order me. Maan Singh Khurana. This girl had guts!

"Tumhare Papaji ne mujhe tumhare liye driver nahi rakha hua hein, ke tumhaare kehne se main apni jeep chalau. Ek toh chori chupe zabardasti tum meri jeep mein aakar baith gayi ho aur mujhe hi tevar dikha rahi ho."

"Yeh kya baat hui aap bhi toh Amritsar jaa rahe the aur mujhe bhi waha jaana tha issliye main baith gayi." She justified her action so coolly as if it was not some big thing and upon that her hand caught my attention.

"Tumhe yeh kya koi Punjab Roadways ki bus lag rahi hein, jaha mooh uthaye tum baith gayi aur upar se free ka khana bhi kha rahi ho. Manners naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hein, lekin tumhe toh nahi pata hoga, hein na. Kisi ki cheez use karne se pehle permission lete hein". I said controlling myself.

"Yeh koi khana thodi na hein, yeh toh snacks hein, timepass ke liye. Aap ko bhi khana hai, yeh lijiye. Isme itna bura maan ne ki kya baat hein. Ab chaliye mujhe Amritsar chod dijiye mujhe der ho rahi hein" She pouted. 

Though I must say she looked so cute, I felt like pulling her cheeks but getting a grip over my wayward thoughts. I continued.

"Wah! mera khana mujhe hi offer kar rahi ho. Thank you so much. Aur ab tum meri jeep se utro aur apna raasta naapo, kyun ki yeh jeep wahi jaayegi jahan ke liye yeh chali hein samjhi tum. Get out of my car". I shouted. This girl was trying my patience.

'Geet yeh toh bhadak gaya kuch alag try karna padega' I thought and started wailing loudly and my attempt succeeded. 

"Dekhiye meri Dadi bahot bimaar hein issliye main Amritsar jaa rahi hoon unhe milne, ab main akeli ladki itni raat ko kahan  jaaungi iss jungle mein. Sorry main apki gaadi mein bina pooche baith gayi lekin mujhe aap sharif lage aur aap bhi Amritsar hi jaa rahe the issliye, aur mujhe bahot bhukh lagi thi toh maine ek biscuit ka packet khol ke kha liya. Main aap ko iske paise bhi de doongi.Sacchi." I said in between my sobs. I mentally patted myself.

'Wah Geet tu toh bahot acchi actress ban gayi hein!'

"Dekho pehle tum rona bandh karo, its ok main tumhe Amritsar drop kar doonga lekin kal, tumne suna hi hoga accident ki wajah se saare raaste bandh hein. Toh aaj raat ko hume iss guest house mein hi rehna hoga. Okay". I nodded to him thinking. 

'Aye phasa!'

We entered our room. It was not safe to let this girl stay in a separate room. I assume she is too innocent and naive, totally unaware about reality of life. She hadn't noticed the lusting eyes over her at the guest house reception so I had signed as Mr & Mrs Khurana and opted for only one room. But I guess it was one of my grave mistakes but too late to rectify. 

Before even we could look around the room properly she declared swallowing her yawn that she was too tired and wanted to sleep. Not waiting for my response she plonked herself in the middle on the double bed and covered herself with a blanket, eager to slip in her dream world.

But not so fast. Where was I going sleep? There wasn't even a sofa in this small room. I have had enough for the day  first Dadima and now this girl was trying my patience. I just marched to the bed to wake her up, if the princess thought she can have her beauty sleep and I would watch her around she was sadly mistaken. Pulling her up  I confronted her.

"Oh rani sahiba, hum dono ko yeh ek kamra aur ek bed share karna hein, share samajh mein aata hein? Toh izzat se uss taraf tum aur iss taraf main sounga, samjhi tum. Agar tum soch rahi ho ke yeh bed par tum akeli so jaogi aur main chup chap dekhta rahunga toh bhool jao." I finished grabbing the blanket, it was a tiring day. But my relief was shortlived as after sometime I felt her pulling my blanket. I pulled it again and the push and pull continued for few minutes but finally with all the force I pulled the blanket and she along with the blanket landed on me.

Her petite body over me and her face in the crook of my neck, a current passed through me when she tried to lift herself her smooth cheek grazing my stubble and when I met her eyes I felt like drowning in them. This was the first time I saw her so closely her face mere inches away from mine.There was a different rawness in her, so pure just like a dew drop, so delicate just like a bud and so beautiful just like an angel. 

'Maan whats wrong with u' I chided myself. Venting out my emotional frustration on her I spoke.

"Mere saath sona chahti ho, toh aao yahan meri godd mein so jao. Kabse mera blanket kheech rahi ho'.

"Dekhiye aap yeh mat sochna ke main aap se darr jaongi, yeh bed jitna aap ka hein utna mera bhi hein. Toh meri marzi main jahan chahu so jau. Mera naam Geet hein, Geet Handa, naam toh suna hi hoga, mujhse panga mat lijiyega. Kaan khol ke suniye, Hoshiarpur ki panjaban hoon main darne walon mein se nahi, iss bed par aur iss blanket par mera bhi haque hein samjhe aap." Did she just challenged me, so her name is Geet, Geet Handa but even I am not any less.

"Accha, main bhi Maan Singh Khurana hoon aur mujhe koi dhamki nahi deta, abhi dikhata hoon." saying I pulled the blanket and she too held it tight. I just couldn't believe in the middle of the night here I am fighting for a blanket with this girl. 

This girl was making me do things I had never dreamt of and then I realized there were two blankets earlier where was the other. Looking around I saw madam had thrown it down on the floor probably in her sleep.

"Ek minute", I shouted gaining her attention who was busy in her tug-of-war game.

"Ok time please", she replied.

'Oh my God!' she was seriously one of a kind. 

"Tumhara dimaag toh kharab nahi ho gaya hein, itni raat ko apni neend barbaad kar ke tumhe lag raha hein main tumhare saath koi game khel raha hoon. Mera blanket chodo aur apna blanket jo tumne neeche zameen par giraya hein usse lekar so jao." I ordered her but her reaction just left me astounded I couldn't believe I am stuck up here with her.

She burst out laughing while I just kept staring at her like a fool trying to comprehend what was so funny. Done with her laughing session she spoke, "Toh yeh pehle batana chahiye tha, bekaar mein hum dono tug-of-war khel rahe the. Aap bhi na bilkul meri tarah ho. De taali." She lifted her hand for giving a high-five.

Snapping the last thread of my patience I spoke,"Chup, ek dum chup. Apna blanket uthao aur chup chap so jao. Aur ab agar tumne ek aur shabd bola ya mujhe disturb kiya toh main tumhe uss balcony mein bandh kar doonga. Samjhi tum." I said with finality and she quietly abided finally sensing the seriousness in my tone.

But there was more instore for us when loud bangs on the door of our room woke both of us, getting scared of the loud noise she clinged to me, her droopy eyes fighting to remain open. I comforted her and walked towards the door only to find the guest house owner vacating the rooms.

I asked him the reason he appeared scared and disclosed to me that there were some riots in the village and a violent mob is on a loose. He urged me to leave at the earliest as its not safe here anymore and he had to pull down the shutters of the guest house to avoid any damage. 

Having no other way we left the place. We got in the jeep drove on. She was unusually silent and I didn't ask her much as right now it was the best to move out from here quickly . She was my responsibility and I need to safeguard her.

We had barely drove a little, when we saw a huge mob with lighted torches and swords stood blocking the road. We were trapped I reversed the car and drove it off the road taking the kuccha raasta (through the woods) but they had seen us and were following us. I had to act fast, finding some dense bushes turning off the ignition of the jeep I hid it there. 

We moved away from the jeep as we couldn't use it anymore. Luckily we found out a small cave like structure maybe an old temple at a safe distance, amidst the bushes and we took refuge there and waited. The mob bypassed the place looking around frantically for us, the cave was successfully covered by the dense bushes.

Breathing a sigh of relief I looked at Geet who was clinging to me, she was petrified with the sudden events. "Tum theek ho?" I enquired to which she just hugged me tight and started crying. 

"Mujhe ghar jaana hein", was the only thing she kept muttering non stop. I hugged her back trying to comfort her.But her next plea depicted how vulnerable and scared she was.

"Mujhe mere Maa-Papaji ke paas jaana hein."

Please do press the like button and drop a comment and 

let me know  your views on my small attempt

Please do specify the name of the OS while commenting 

to avoid confusion

Big smile

My other work

Hamaari Prem Kahaani...

Embarrassed

Edited by heytal - 07 April 2013 at 10:18am

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

nysasimran2608jagritimanochajoooooooooooooomkd.70Candy_jsAakshithamaltisokhalrockingmishtiNightQueenzainabzeeqtreasuretrowelthebianscutesriju--Yashvi--rostAISHAJSnavyanissiammyicycoolasmi123maneetarshshailimgaliceyue27richu26priyankasweet21shruthiruchscutestarzChahhat4evarunishataaneemaaneetkisonalisahibasharmaParimishtygiaa567826_chaitraKhusluvsmaaneetaqvumsanam1234uRajshree12mansi.tripathifatema_007-eiya-Sphinxsumaiyariyakarna91ns.1sree.maneetgurti30divya22.ramya-gurtian.mayaparidreamyNeejufariya20CrazyMaaneetFanGudiyalovesguruangel_smilykabslocksgeetsrir.maanshri12...RIDDHIMA...rsusmita01aaradhyaPreeti_Maaneet-misty--love-CherishhKINGKHANFANZohamaaneetkiran_ratimonika1992_AngelSonu_sweetkjritzy09tanvi04--Fairy--Hanishadevi-indu-Maaneet099Koolsmilekrati5ambbihapaponeconSonia.KNzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiamaanseesona-raiAsh1991janu_2006khwaishfanpoongs123mayyoSanjhisdlife19ammu5TyroRemya_Pillai---nishu----Mishu-love2_somapunam2712gill123impoojavermavrinda22BDayGal-11Janvalli30dqno1tamanna1391chavvi16abinash079-Orchid-spvdKrishna_Souravgoldenmoon..AnushaGeet..

heytal

IF-Rockerz

heytal

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Part 2
                                 ~~~~~~

"Geet sab theek ho jaayega tum waise bhi kal apni Dadi ke ghar jaa rahi ho hai na main khud tumhe wahan chod doonga. Darro mat", I tried to assure her but she burst out crying more loudly. I placed my palm on her mouth though the mob was away but still any noise from our side could be dangerous.

"Sshhh" I warned her against making any noise. 

She slowly confessed, "Amritsar mein meri koi Dadi nahi hein, main ghar se bhaag kar aayi hoon.  Main toh Mumbai jaa rahi hoon Shahrukh Khan se mil ne." I was shocked with her revelation.

"What!!! Tum paagal ho gayi ho kya, kuch akal wakal hein ya nahi tum mein. Tumhe zara bhi andaaza hein ke tumne kya kiya hein. Tumhe kya lagta hein Shahrukh Khan tumhara Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus station par wait kar raha hoga. Woh ek super star hein yuhi nahi mil sakte usse. Haqeeqat ko dekhne ki koshish karo Geet. Yeh koi film nahi hein. Yeh log jo talwar leke humaare peeche pade hein woh  koi bhaade ke actors nahi hein, jise ek filmy hero ki tarah main akela maar ke bhaga doonga. This is reality!!!!"

"Agle pal hamaare saath kya hoga yeh koi nahi jaanta, yeh hume maar ke yahi dafna denge, toh bhi kisi ko pata nahi chalega. Hamaare gharwale hume dhoodhte rahenge har jagah. Bacchi nahi ho tum Geet, kitne haadse hote duniya bhar mein kabhi socha hein tumne. Tumhare jaisi kitni ladkiyaan films ke chakkar mein apni zindagi barbaad kar deti hein. Ab tumhe apne parents ki yaad aa rahi hai. Ghar chodte waqt ek baar nahi socha tumne, kitne pareshan ho rahe honge aur tum." I just burst out on her.I just couldn't believe she just left her house to meet an actor, not once thinking about consequences. And now we are stuck up here in all this mess. It couldn't get better than this I thought.

"SORRY!!" She apologized.

"Main toh sirf ek baar Shahrukh Khan se milkar wapas aajanewali thi. Sacchi. Babaji ki kasam!" She sweared pinching her throat and I tried hard to keep my face stern seeing her childish antics.

"Main Papaji aur Veerji ko prove karna chahti thi ke, agar unhone mujhe force kiya toh main sacchi mein ghar se bhaag bhi sakti hoon."

"Kis liye force karenge?" I raised my brow now this was heading the other way, she continued slowly.

"Meri shaadi ke liye. Woh meri shaadi uss Bunty se karwana chahte hein. Mujhe woh bilkul nahi pasand, mujhe apni Babli kehta hein, khotta, ullu, gadha, nalayak. Woh hero thodi hein woh toh comedian hein. Main usse shaadi kabhi nahi karungi issiliye main bhaag gayi." She declared.

But I felt a strange pain in my heart. The very thought of her marriage just shook my being. I knew I was falling for her.She was different from all other girls I have met. My child woman!

Her statement broke my thoughts. "Mujhe aisi shaadi nahi karni!"

"Toh kaisi shaadi karni hein tumhe?" I asked her. I was getting to know her now and I wanted to discover every facet of her. I could see a gleam in her eyes as she animatedly spoke.

"Mujhe arrangewali shaadi nahi karni lovewali shaadi karni hein, jahan mera dream man ek hero ki tarah aaye aur mujhe ek white horse ya phir ek bahot badi expensive car mein bithake apni khoobsurat duniya mein le jaye. Mujhe flowers, gifts, cards, chocolates de aur romantic dates pe le jaaye." She shared with me her fantasies of the life ahead leaving me astonished. She was living in her own dreamworld which was largely influenced by movies. She was way too far from harsh facts of reality.

"Geet yeh sab baatein sirf filmon mein hoti, tum jaanti bhi ho Mumbai kitna bada shehar hein, koi pind ka chota gaon nahi hein jahan tum akele ghoom ke aa jaogi. Rahi baat pyaar ki toh woh ho jaata hein aur jab pyaar hota hein toh yeh flowers, gifts, cards maayne  nahi  rakhte, feelings maayne rakhti hein. Romantic dinners se zyaada saath baith kar ek chota biscuit ka packet share karna maayne rakhta hein. Apni khushi se zyaada apne pyaar ki hasi maayne rakhti hein."

"Jiss din tum MAIN ke badle HUM ke maayne samajhogi uss din tumhe pyaar ho jaayega..."

I looked at her she was attentively listening to what I told her probably todays events had already given her a reality check and she did understand the seriousness of the situation we were trapped in. Not wanting to scare her further I spoke.

"Geet thodi der yahi ruk ke aaram kar lete hein, subah hote hi main tumhe tumhare ghar le jaaunga." She nodded and  I looked around it was indeed a small temple of Devi Maa. There was small diya lighted there which I felt strange as looking at ruins around I doubt anyone would visit this place. But chose to ignore as I was too tired to ponder in the details. Geet went near the idol and I too accompanied her, praying for a while and then we both sat down near a pillar closing our eyes to rest a little.

After sometime some faint noise caught my attention I opened my eyes to see Geet was feeling cold I guess her shawl must have been lost somewhere in all this chaos. I removed my jacket and covered her she cuddled up in it seeking some warmth I smiled seeing her. In just a matter of few hours so much happened, she just barged in my life and turned it around. In these few hours it seems we have lived a lived a lifetime. And now I know what I feel for her is love. But she is totally unaware about love. Whatever maybe the case I will always cherish this love even if it isn't reciprocated.

I LOVE HER AND THATS WHAT MATTERS!!!!

Maan, yes he said his name is Maan Singh something. He told me to sleep for sometime but I couldn't sleep a wink, first the fear that those people will kill us and second I was feeling cold and hungry too. But I can't trouble him anymore, he has already helped me so much. I couldn't help thinking over, 'Maine unhe itna sataya phir bhi unhone ek baar mujhe akela nahi choda aur aaj mujhe ehsaas bhi dilaya ke maine ghar se bhaag kar kitna galat kiya. Agar main sach mein kahi phas jaati ya kho jaati toh. Main toh kabhi bhi ghar se akele bahar nahi gayi. Thank you Mata Rani aap ne inhe mere liye bhej diya. Yeh bahot acche hein'. I felt him stirring maybe my thoughts were too loud I pretended to sleep but he realized that I was feeling cold so he covered me with his jacket.

I slowly opened my one eye to see him he had again closed his eyes and for the first time I looked at him carefully. He was so handsome, not clean shaven but even Rajji says that now stubble look is very hawwtt. I was getting a different feeling seeing him. 'Mere pet mein gudgudee ho rahi ho aise, par aisa pehle kabhi nahi hua. Lekin Channi Di jab shaadi kar ke wapas kuch din maayke aayi thi toh unhone bhi toh yahi kaha tha ke, jiju ko dekhke unke pet mein gudgudee hui thi. Phir unki shaadi ho gayi. Main bhi kya soch rahi hoon woh mujhse thodi na shaadi karenge, woh toh kisi wadde shaher ke lagte hein aur meri reputation itni kharab ho gayi hein ke ab toh  bilkul nahi karenge'. I smacked myself, am I really thinking about marrying him, what is wrong with me. He told me when I will fall in love I will think about US not only ME. I guess I need to sleep.

Suddenly there were some loud noises outside, those people must have come again finding us. I gestured Geet to keep quiet and not panic. I tried to hear their conversation. They had got some shawl nearby I closed my eyes, it must be Geet's shawl I need to act fast and save her at any cost. I moved to look around with the faint light of my mobile  and saw a small hollow in a dark corner it was a perfect place to hide Geet. Holding her arm and we quickly ran towards the place but in the dark Geet slipped and hurt herself. We didn't have much time so just lifted her up in my arms walking up to the place to hide her there and instructed her.

"Chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, kuch bhi Geet. Tum yahan se bahar nahi aaogi. agar main pakda bhi jau tab bhi nahi. Main jab tak na kahu tum bahar nahi aaogi. Samjhi tum." I could see tears and fear in her eyes not wanting to waste any time I gathered some hay stakes around to cover the hollow.

She held my hand, "Maan". This was the first time she uttered my name, it suddenly sounded so good but right now I couldn't waste any time. 

"Mujhpe bharosa hai Geet?" I asked her.

"Khud se bhi zyaada..." she replied and I smiled assuring her and covered her. Praying to God to keep her safe even if something happens to me, she reaches her home safely.

I moved away from the hollow and the mob broke in the temple there were around 10-15 men. One of them said I was not the man they were looking for, maybe I was the one helping them, so they caught me. I was too confused to react first but gave them a tough fight. They were too many and so overpowered me and  started beating me too, so that I disclose to them where they were hiding. I had no idea about whom they were talking but was satisfied that atleast My Geet was safe  and they will never reach her I smiled at the thought of My Geet and that fueled their rage, they started hitting me all the more with their lathi's but a sudden scream stopped them. 

"MAAN..."

I closed my eyes in defeat as I saw Geet emerging out.

"Please unhe mat maariye, please chod dijiye, woh mere pati hai, hum ne kisi ko nahi bhagaaya aur hum toh yahan ke hai bhi nahi bas in sab mein phas gaye hai." She pleaded to them but in vain.

"Lagta hai yeh sab mile hue hai. Iss ladki ko maaro phir sab bolega yeh ladka, " said one of the man. But taking advantage of their confusion I slipped out of their grip and hugged Geet they started hitting us both but I tried to take all the blows on me protecting her.

"Ruk jayiye, please bandh kariye yeh sab." We saw a couple who had hid behind  Devi Maa's idol coming out. The mob was hunting them probably and they had mistook us as this couple in the dark. Some more people entered the temple they were some influential people I guess. It seemed as some personal problem. The couple's confession confirmed my assumption.

"Bas kijiye, hamari wajah se inn dono ko kyun maar rahe ho aap log, yeh toh yaha ke hai bhi nahi. Aap log hume dhoondh rahe the na toh hum aap ke saamne hein. Inn logon ko jaane dijiye. Yeh toh bekaar mein hamari wajah se phas gaye." The man confessed.

"Yeh dono kaun hai aur inhe kyun maar rahe ho?" One of the middle aged man questioned the group I assume he was their head.

"Main batati hoon Papaji, inhe laga ke yeh dono humse mile hue hai lekin yeh sach nahi hein. Aap hume maar na chahte hai na, waise bhi aap ne hi mujhe yah zindagi di hai. Humne Devi Maa ko sakshi maan kar shaadi kar li hai. Ab agar hum mar bhi jaaye toh koi gham nahi. Bas please inhe jaane dijiye." She declared.

"Yeh toh Maan Singh Khurana hein, Savitri Deviji ka pota aur yeh ladki toh Brij Handa ki behen hein", one of guy recognized both of us. "Arre nikkamo itne bade aadmi ko haath lagane se pehle socha toh hota." He blasted all the people.

"Bete hume maaf kar dijiye. Aap log jaayiye yaha se, yeh hamare gaon ka maamla hum suljha denge." The girls dad urged me. I was sure that they were gonna kill this couple in the name of family honor. The old, regressive and sick mentality.

I had two ways either I move out of here safely thereby securing Geet and myself and let them deal with their issues and second to fight for this couple as they need my help but Geet...

Holding her hand I walked out of the temple. Geet was my responsibility and I had to keep her safe. The moment we walked out of the temple she just hugged me, she was weeping, looking at my wounds and said, "Kitna khoon beh raha hai, hum yahi ruk jaate hai aur main aap ki chot pe patti baandh deti hoon."

"Nahi Geet hum yaha pe nahi ruk sakte, yaha khatra hai. Main theek hoon tumhe meri fikar jarne ki koi zaroorat nahi." I asserted sternly.

"Kitni aasaani se apne keh diya meri fikar mat karo. Yeh sab meri hi wajah se hua hai, na main ghar se bhaag ke aap ki gaadi mein chupti aur na yeh sab hota. Aap ko kya pata mujhpe kya beet rahi thi jab woh log aap ko maar rahe the. Kya zaroorat thi aap ko wahan ruk ne ki?" She complained.

"Toh main kya karta tumhe akela chod ke chala jaata, unn gundo ke haathon mein?"

"Kyun kar rahe hai yeh sab,woh log kitne khatarnaak the. Agar aap ko kuch ho jaata toh. Kyun mere liye apni zindagi daav pe laga rahe hai, lagti kya hoon main aap ki? She questioned me with tears glistening her eyes. Hauling her close to me I declared to her.

"Meri zindagi tumhaare bina adhoori hai Geet, aadat pad gayi hai meri zindagi ko tumhaari Geet. Inn kuch ghanto mein aisa lag raha hai jaise saalon ka phaasla tey kar liya hai hum ne! Aur jab tak main hoon kisi bhi musibat ka saaya tumhaare aas-paas bhi nahi aane doonga. Kisi bhi takleef ko tumse pehle mujhse ho kar guzarna hoga, Samjhi Geet." She just kept looking at me, slowly tearing her dupatta she carefully tied it around my wound. Her eyes not once breaking the eye contact but we were running out of time.

"Geet ab meri baat dhyan se suno, yeh jagah highway se zyaada door nahi hein, subah hone ko hein. Main tumhe highway tak drop kar deta hoon. Please meri baat maan lo aur kisi bhi public transport mein apne ghar chali jao. Please Geet." I urged her but in vain.

"Nahi mein kahi nahi jaaungi, main jaanti hoon aap mujhe yahan se bhej kar khud akele andar jaana chahte hein. Lekin main aap ko yahan akela chod ke kahi nahi jaaungi. Samjhe aap. Aap ko kuch ho gaya toh main kya karungi, kahan jaaungi. Aap ko dard hota hai toh takleef mujhe hoti hai, pyaar jo karne lagi hoon main aap se Main samajh gayi hoon ke mujhe apne aap se zyaada aap ki fikar hein. Main bhi aap ke saath andar jaaungi. Jo bhi hoga uska hum milkar saamna karenge." She had just confessed her love for me so easily while I was still trying to find ways to make her realize my feelings for her.

She was still unaware of the fact that unknowingly she had confessed her inner feelings. I knew wasting time to send her back was futile as my sherni would not budge from her decision once made. I could see it in her eyes. She had accepted me whole heartedly and now there was no return.

These few hours had inscribed our love deep in our soul. We were on a threshhold of death and still both of us were worried for each others well being.

Making up my mind I spoke. "Ab iss pal ke baad hum jeeyenge ya marenge..." She completed the remaining sentence."Saath saath." holding my hand firmly we headed back in the temple to save the lovers.

Part 3 

Scroll down

Big smile

to avoid confusion

Big smile

My other work

Hamaari Prem Kahaani...

Embarrassed

Edited by heytal - 28 January 2014 at 12:54am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jsrohini8786jooooooooooooooNightQueenzainabzeeqtreasuretrowelrost--Yashvi--asmi123ammyicycoolcreddyMSgayatririchu26aliceyue27priyankasweet21shruthiruchscutestarzsahibasharmaParimishtyChahhat4evashailimgmaneetarshcvrocksp.maanaqvumsumaiyariyapari1689mounacutyRajshree12mansi.tripathifatema_007-eiya-ninavi.ramya-gurtian.kabslocksangel_smilygeetsrir.maanshri12Neeju01aaradhyaHanishadeviMaaneet099KoolsmileCherishhPreeti_Maaneettanvi04kiran_ratiKINGKHANFANZohamaaneetPaintedSkypaponeconritzy09zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sonia.KNsona-raipreethiagill123impoojavermapunam2712ammu5-Mishu-love2_somaBDayGal-11Janmayyopoongs123janu_2006khwaishfandqno1chavvi16tamanna1391abinash079spvdKrishna_Sourav-Orchid-..AnushaGeet..

heytal

IF-Rockerz

heytal

Part 3
                                        ~~~~~~

Taking advantage of the crowd we slowly sneaked in and hid behind a pillar, we had to plan our move and wait for the right time. Their conversation caught our attention. Where the father of the girl was blaming her for bringing shame to their family by marrying an out caste guy. The girl reminded her father that he is the same guy whom all of you looked up upon, hailing from a poor family he struggled but studied hard, became a doctor and leaving back his bright future in the city he returned to serve his people in this village. He is the same man who saved your life and he is the same man who loves her for what she is not for their wealth. He respects him unlike those prospective grooms family who want girls families head lowered in front of them.

"Aap log hume maarna chahte hai na toh ruk kyun gaye aage badhiya aur maar dijiye hume. Hum dono ek saath ji nahi sakte toh kya hua ek saath mar toh sakte hein." The girl finished.

There was silence in the temple for few seconds. I could see hesitation in her fathers eyes but still he ordered his men to kill both of them while he made his way out throwing his sword but I caught hold of his sword and dragged him towards his daughter.

"Jaa kahan rahe hein aap, apni beti ko sazaa nahi denge. Waise bhi kehte hein na bacche jab galti karte hai toh maa-baap hi unhe sazaa dete hain, phir aap ki beti ne toh gunaah kiya hein toh usse sazaa dene ka haque sirf aap ko hain. Chaliye talwar uthaye aur maar dijiye inhe." I spoke out. With the sword in my hand and their leader at my mercy, non could gather guts to attack me.

Looking towards a helpless father I added. " Kyun.  Nahi maar sakte na, kyun ki aap bhi yeh jaante hain aur maante bhi hain ke woh sahi hein. Aap ki nazare apni beti ke pyaar karne ki sharmindgi se nahi balke issliye jhooki hain kyun ke aap uske pyaar ki sacchai ka saamna nahi kar paa rahe hein."

"Tum wapas kyun aa gaye, jao yahan se yeh hamare gaon ka mamla hein", The girls brother spoke seeing me.

"Yeh tumhare gaon ka nahi humaare desh ka maamla hein." I silenced him.Suddenly some more people entered the temple. One middle aged man moved ahead asking the girls father reason behind this chaos here. Geet ran to that man hugging him, I assume he is Geet's father. I was relieved now.

To finish up the task in front of me I grabbed the girls fathers hand and made a cut in it and also made a cut in the grooms hand, taking both their blood on my palm I moved towards the crowd. 

"Ab mujhe bataye ke inn dono khoon mein se inka khoon kaunsa hein aur iss ladke ka khoon kaunsa hain? Nahi bata sakte na. Kyun ki Bhagwaan ne bhi insaan insaan mein koi farak nahi rakha hain. Farak toh hum logo ne banaye hain relegion, caste, creed and colour ke naam par. Kal tak yeh yahan ka doctor tha toh sab uski izzat karte the aur aaj achaanak sab badal gaya. Kya yeh patients ki caste dekh ke unko treat karta tha, nahi na."

"Aaj woh apki beti ke liye marne ko taiyaar hein. Main aap ko challenge karta hoon aap apne caste mein se ek bhi aisa ladka dhoondh dijiye jo aapki beti ke liye apni jaan de de. Nahi dhoondh paayenge kyun ke saccha pyaar milna itna asaan nahi hein. Aapki beti ko mila hai. Woh khush hai toh usse khush rehne dijiye, kyun do masoom logo ki jaan lena chahte hein aap." I  further proclaimed.

"Main Maan Singh Khurana inn dono ko yahan se lekar jaa raha hoon agar kisi mein himmat hain toh mujhe rok ke bataye." Before we could move out the girls father with folded hands stood before us.

"Ruko bete aap sahi keh rahe ho main hi gusse aur jhoothi shaan ke nashe mein andha ho gaya tha. Apni hi beti ki jaan lene chala tha lekin tumne meri aankhen khol di. Mujhe maaf kar do tum log. Aaj main kitna bada paap karnewala tha. Ab main khud inn dono ki shaadi dhoom dhaam se karunga." The girls father was repenting on his actions and I was happy all ended well.

"Tune bilkul sahi faisla kiya hai yaar mujhe khushi hai ke aaj tune badlaav ko apna liya hai." Geet's Papaji spoke  greeting his friend. The girls father hugged him saying, "Yeh sab tere damaad ki wajah se hua hein, tune Geet ki shaadi Maan Singh Khurana se kar di aur hume bulaya bhi nahi." Now it was our turn to get shocked when Geet's Papaji looked from Geet to me and back towards his friend answering him.

"Yeh mera honewala damaad hein. Shaadi abhi hui nahi honewali hai, bahot jald!"

Seated in the Handa Haveli, I narrated all the happenings about how I met Geet to the temple fiasco. Luckily Geet's family members had known about her whereabouts from her friend Rajji who knew about her plan and the guest house owner had also helped them by recognizing Geet. They had been looking for her and reached the temple  in time seeing so much chaos there.

Destiny had played its part and here I was sitting in my future sasuraal where elders were fixing our 'rishta' . We had returned back to Handa Haveli only to find my family seated here, Geet was the girl Daadi had chosen for me and planned her falling ill act to fix our alliance and Geet wasn't going to marry any Bunty-Shunty etc. It was a prank that Handa's had played to irk her and it backfired badly. But as they say 'all is well that ends well'.

Our wedding was in two days due to some auspicious muhurat though Geet had beaming with happiness but still I wanted to meet her alone. Everything was happening at a lightening speed and I wanted to be sure that Geet was happy with the recent developments. Taking permission from Mr Handa, I escorted the excited Geet towards the car.

"Hum date pe jaa rahe hai?" She asked thrilled with the idea. I smiled at her excitement and drove on.

I wanted to sit in a peaceful place where we could talk freely and spend some quality time together without any disturbance so had planed a quiet dinner by a bonfire on a secluded camping site. But Geet's excitement for our first date had made me, Maan Singh Khurana nervous. What if she is expecting a romantic candle light dinner in some 7star restuarant? What if I have disappoint her etc. Many thoughts running in my mind as I finally hault the car at the venue.

I escort her towards the Cane wood table and chairs by the bonfire making myself comfortable on a chair beside her I spoke.

"Woh Geet mujhe laga ke hum aisi jagah baithe jahan hum aaram se baat kar sake, issiliye maine..."

"Yeh toh bahut khoobsurat hain, ek dum unique date hai hamaari! Filmon mein toh hamesha wohi same same formula hote hai. Aur aap toh mere super hero ho, meri zindagi mein ek dumdaar entry kar ke mujhe jeet liya, kya attitude hai aap ka, gussa toh ek dum angry young man ki tarah aur fighting toh kisi bhi hero ko peeche chod de aur aaj aap ne itni acchi romantic date plan ki ek dum out of the world! Aap toh mere superstar ho. Sabse best!!!" She exclaimed putting all my nervousness to rest. She was totally unpredictable.A moment back she was beaming with happiness and now suddenly she looked at me insecurity evident in her eyes.

"Papaji ne kaha aap India ke one of the most eligible bachelor ho, country ke top businessmens mein aate hai aap, ladkiyaan marti hai aap pe aur main toh ek chote shaher ki, aam si ladki hoon. Mera aap ka kya mel. Aap ko mujhse bhi acchi aur khoobsurat ladkiyaan mil jaayegi jo aap ke status ki ho, shaher se ho bahot padhi likhi ho aur main..." She voiced her fears.

"Tumse behetar kaun ho sakta hai Geet. Tum woh ladki jisne mere baare mein jaan ne se pehle mujhe dil se apnaya, jo Maan se pyaar karti hai. Mere saath jude naam, shohrat, daulat se nahi. Tum woh jisne apni maasoomiyat se pehli hi nazar mein mujhe apna deewana bana diya.Par ek baat hai tum uljhi hui ho Geet. Tumhe samajhna thoda mushkil hai." I asserted to which she cutely pouted and got up from her seat but I held her hand and added.

"Tumhaari yeh uljhane hi zindagi ko jeene layak banati hai Geet. Har pal badalti ho tum, tumhara haste haste rona toh kabhi rote rote hasna, kabhi shaant toh kabhi chanchal, agle pal tumhaari zindagi mein kya hone wala hai yeh koi nahi jaanta, aur yahi baat mujhe tumhaari acchi lagti hai Geet. Kuch ho na ho par tumhaare saath zindagi badi dilchaps hogi Geet." I concluded.

"Aap itne acche kyun hai? Aap ne mere liye itna kuch kiya, mere liye apni jaan khatre mein daali. Aaj main aap ko kuch dena chahti hoon. Yeh taaviz Babaji ki maher hai hamaare rishte par, jo hume zindagibhar ke liye jod dega." She said tying the taaviz on my neck.

I forwarded my hand asking her,"Zindagi bhar ke liye..."

She nodded placing her hand in mine as I promised, "Ab se zindagi ki har subah tumse shuru hogi aur har raat tumpe khatam." 

"Zindagi ki har subah aap se shuru hogi aur har raat aap pe khatam." She repeated the words promising our togetherness forever...

I opened my arms for her and she readily hugged me and we stood there amidst the beauty of nature  living OUR SPECIAL MOMENT TOGETHER...

Author's NoteThis is my Tribute to that show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi which was, is and will always be closest to our hearts.

Hoping that very soon we will have this magical couple back together in a show and we all will see the Maaneet Magic again.

Thanks to all who helped and supported me  for this OS and also for my FF Hamaari Prem Kahaani...

My friends who helped me with the pics. Thank you so much dearies!!!

I have used many pics here but somewhere I felt those moments without the pics would be incomplete.
I hope you all like it.

Big smile

to avoid confusion

Big smile

My other work

Hamaari Prem Kahaani...

Embarrassed

Edited by heytal - 28 January 2014 at 12:56am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

joooooooooooooorohini8786Candy_jsNightQueenzainabzeeqthebianstreasuretroweljostnajonn09--Yashvi--cutesrijurostasmi123navyanissiammyicycoolrichu26MSgayatripriyankasweet21aliceyue27maneetarshSmartangelshailimgcvrocks26_chaitraMishi6226ParimishtysahibasharmashruthiruchsdeepthichcutestarzRajshree12mounacutyaqvumnajmaDGsumaiyariyamansi.tripathifatema_007Sphinxkarna91maaneetkimeet-eiya-CrazyMaaneetFangurti30.ramya-gurtian.angel_smilykabslocksNeejufariya2001aaradhyashri12geetsrir.maanPreeti_MaaneetCherishhKoolsmileHanishadeviMaaneet099KINGKHANFANZohamaaneetmannu_minniekiran_ratiambbihaPaintedSkyritzy09tanvi04paponeconammu5jasraj123-Mishu-zaara2212Sonia.KN6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sona-raipreethialove2_somavrinda22impoojavermapunam2712gill123TwilightsparklemayyoBDayGal-11Janjanu_2006anuandavikhwaishfandqno1chavvi16tamanna1391Madhuri53abinash079Krishna_Sourav-Orchid-..AnushaGeet..spvd

heytal

IF-Rockerz

heytal

Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

treasuretrowelcutesriju--Yashvi--aqvumgeetsrir.maankabslocksZohamaaneetammu5tamanna1391-Orchid-

ainaGURTI

IF-Sizzlerz

ainaGURTI

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Craziest_MG

maliii ...you devilll
I swear i'll kill you if you'll write such painful stories ever again

You know na its 5th tomorrow ...i scared what will i do ...dont wanna cry like last year ...and this fever ...mummmaaa ...argghhh

Plzzz mere Maan ko mat maarna ...plzzz
Plzz malliii

LOL!!!!!! Viduuu Baby plzz...

u first take care of your health!!!Wink 

Am not going to write painful stories but Ve already written Cry so have to post so that you all to cry along with me!!! Wink

I couldnt write an Os of one part happy happy so I wrote Sad Sad... btw ve told its not the end story.. so u keep watching out if  u all want it to continue ll write further Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

treasuretrowel

sdlife19

IF-Sizzlerz

sdlife19

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged

A TRUE WISH.. WITH LOVE

A tribute

Sapna closed her laptop with a big smile flashing on her face while Shreya jerked her out of her dreamland saying "Uff Sapna Di.. aren't you out of this craze yet." "Its love baby.. love" Sapna said in a dreamy voice placing her laptop back on its place while her lips singing Mahi Mahi ve Mahi..

Stop it Di..Shreya said closing her ears. It had been almost 16 months for the end of this show called Geet Hui Sabse Parayi but her Sapna Di, she was more crazily in love with this couple called Maan-Geet opps Maaneet. Shreya looked at her sister who was dancing singing this Mahi Mahi tat has been the biggest nightmare of Shreya now after she would hear it day-night. Enough Di. Enough.. you are out of your mind. Do you even realize tat its 16 months now tat the show is off air and the lead actors are working for some other shows Shreya said getting a bit hyper while Sapna looked at her baby sister in anger saying I know but tat does not mean tat I cant love my Divine Maaneet and wat ever it is they work separately or not but no one mind it no one can bring the magic tat Maaneet has.

Shreya knew tat this was the end for her discussion and she slept covering herself with the duvet but Sapna she just pulled her by her elbow making her angry cant you let me sleep.. aur waise bhi.. why don't you go into your dreamland Di.. woh bhi Maaneet dreamland. Sapna kissed hearing it while her hands reached to give her a tight hug and her lips found the words tat she had been waiting to say baby you know.. I mean.. I have written a story for season 2 of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. Shreya looked shocked hearing her sister while her eyes questioned Sapna Di.. Are you alright.. I mean do you even know wat are you saying.

Sun na Shreya baby.. its just a scene from my wild imagination about how should Geet season 2 should be. Kya pata tat someone really thinks of getting Geet Hui Sabse Parayi back with a new season hearing my imagination. Sapna said smiling going back into her dreamland making Shreya mad. It was the same case every night where her sister would tell her how should season 2 be haan bol dijiye Di… as you had almost given me half of the script tat you imagine. Kya pata sach mein koi aapko hire kare.

Sapna hugged kissing and dancing all over the bed. She pulled Shreya who almost landed on her sister who never had any problem with such idiotic ways tat she possessed ever since she was madly in love with this Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and Maaneet. She looked at her sister who once again was in her dreamland and she smiled knowing tat unless and until she narrates the scene she wont let her sleep Come on Di.. now start from where you had ended last night. Sapna was pulled out of the dreamland uhh while Shreya smiled looking at her knowing wat it meant Last night you stopped how Maan was planning to propose his innocent beauty Geet after realizing his love for her.

Oh yaa.. Sapan smiled and sat on the bed all set to narrate her next most beautiful proposal tat she had written down for her Divine Maaneet Are you ready Shreya to hear the most beautiful and divine proposal for my Maaneet.

Maan, was damn nervous and this was proved from all his silly acts. He had been staring at each and everyone since he could only see his Geet who was hell busy in her work and not ready to hear a word from him "Maan Singh Khuranna stop being a fool. Do you even realize tat you have been staring at each and everyone since morning" Maan scolded himself for being the biggest fool right now in his own company Khuranna Constructions. He looked up hearing his secretary calling him since long and before she could say anything he questioned her Pari "wasn't  the meeting for today rescheduled and if it was than how does Ms. Handa agreed for the meeting. Do I mean anything here or not."

Pari fumbled hearing her boss as he himself has asked to cancel all his and Ms. Geet their Head Architect's meetings but she was pissed off between her boss and the over professional Ms. Geet who though was sweet innocent but was strict at work. Pari looked at Maan saying "Sir, Geet Mam did not allow me for it. She warned saying tat her meetings are decided by her and she does not like to cancel them" Pari finished saying only to get another glare from her Boss who was the real Dusht Danav in Geet's words and before he could lash his anger on her, Pari made a run giving him the file he asked for.

"Does she thinks tat she can boss me. Maan Singh Khuranna don't let Ms. Handa to over come your Geet. You know na tat Ms. Handa is the exact mirror image of you when it comes to business so get going before this Ms. Handa spoils everything." Maan was so lost in his own world tat he did not see Ms. Handa coming inside his cabin and the moment she did he was shocked to see the anger and file in her hand "Maan Sir, could you please tell me why you asked Pari to cancel my meetings. Do you even realize tat if the meeting was cancel today KC would have lost this contract." Geet kept yelling at him how and wat happened at the meeting while Maan was all lost in his Geet and the moment she felt tat he was not listening to her, she threw the file on him getting him back to KC "Maan.. agar aap aise hi behave karte rahenge I swear uncle will have to close this KC. Pata nahi wats wrong with you. I have been seeing you past few days or say from few months you are lost somewhere."

Geet waited for his reply but not getting any she walked closer to his chair and touched his cheeks getting him out "Kya baat hain.. You know na.. tat m always there for you. You still remember na Maan tat we are best friends before I being the head Architect and you being my boss. Just share with me Maan." Maan looked at Geet and said "Geet, why do you let Ms.Handa to hide my best friend." Geet for a second could not understand his words "wat do you mean Maan, your Geet is always your Geet"  she said looking at him getting a bit nervous with his looks.

"No, this Ms. Handa in you is making me scared"  and the moment his words reached her ears she broke into laughter while she found it difficult to believe tat Maan Singh Khuranna was scared of anyone "you.. mean.. I mean.. the Maan.. Singh. Khuranna… scared.. aur woh bhi.. Geet se."  She looked at him with fear the moment he pulled her on his lap making her scared. His looks and eyes held her in it while she blinked seeing them with such intense emotions "Wat do you feel Geet Haan.. m I joking.. do you even know tat I m scared to loose my Geet when I see this Handa in you." He pulled her closer still keeping her eyes captive with his "Haan answer me.. wats wrong with you Geet.. why is this sudden change."

"It's not a change Maan but a fake mask tat I keep for making myself strong. Its hard to stay close to you when I know tat you don't have any feelings for me the way I have. I may be your best friend but not your love Maan.. Your love is always her.. Sheena. I need to keep myself strong Maan."  Geet closed her eyes dropping tat one lone tear saying it to her while Maan wiped the tear tat tore him.

"M sorry" Maan said slowly kissing her cheeks like he always did. She smiled opening her eyes but she was scared to see wat she saw in his eyes. she shrugged of her thoughts and smiled getting up from his lap straightening her dress to walk out for her next meeting tat she had and the moment she was close to the door she heard him say "Be ready at 7pm  Geet.. and I want you to wear tat White saree of yours tat I had gifted you last week." She turned to see him giving her orders while he continued with his words

"Don't look at me.. I know you haven't wore it and I want you to wear it today. So get ready at 7pm and I will be there to pick you."

She stood watching him while he left the cabin smiling giving her a last kiss on her cheek.

"Babaji.. wat does this mean. He knows tat I don't wear saree's when we attend any official party.. but is there any party today than why did not Pari inform me." She said it running to confirm from Pari but on knowing tat there was no party she tried calling him but he was unavailable.

His eyes refused to blink even for once while she felt nervous the way he was looking and was more shocked to see themselves entering the best restaurant in Delhi tat was always busy and packed but right now it was empty and was decorated with roses, orchids, balloons and curtains. For a second she was blank not understanding anything and the moment she turned, she found Maan talking to the staff and the sooner he finished his talks they were left all alone. She walked towards Maan with slow steps but he walked pass through her making her turn back and the moment she did she could only see Darkness tat was ready to engulf her. She was scared and choked to death fearing this darkness trying to call Maan but in return, she saw some dim lights flashing some beautiful images all over the area. She blinked her eyes trying to get a clear images and than her eyes grew wider seeing all her pictures since she was a kid and than those tat she had with Maan and  few minutes later she could hear his voice with the pictures flashing all over.

"She is mine, my Geet and I wont let anyone to change her.. not even her. You know wat.. you can change your outer self Ms. Handa but not the Geet who is inside and I swear the day I loose my patience I will kidnap you and get married fulfilling all my wild thoughts for you."

Geet was startled hearing his words while her heart feared and smiled hearing it but soon she was again lost in his words "Do you even know tat Maan Singh Khuranna just needs you.. but no.. why would you  when you think tat your Maan loves tat Sheena."

"But you do Maan.. you love her" Geet said breaking down waiting for him to come to hug her but she could only hear his voice " Just see all over Geet and you would get to know whom Maan Singh Khuranna loves, whom his heart beats for." Her eyes scanned all over again but she could only see her and his pictures. There was nothing else tat she could relate to his words "Its only me and you, Maan.. Only me."

"Just wipe of your teary eyes Geet and you will see the one whom your Maan loves. Just have a look Geet.. have a look at each and everything." She looked all over repeatedly but she could not get wat he said. Her eyes turned red by crying trying to find whom he loved wanting to stop her heart from loving him. She fell on her knees praying to her babaji tat this should be her last day, as she could not live with this ache but than her eyes smiled, happiness ran through her nerves giving her the immense love tat she always wanted. She wiped her tears running to one side and caressing the picture where she was sitting and her Maan having a rose in his hands. Her eyes misty remembering the moment when he was 18 years and she was 17 years old. A day when he had uttered those words but next second he had laughed out seeing her expressions making her fun and telling her tat he was rehearsing it for the rose day where he would be proposing Sheena but suddenly she remembered tat he never did than why did he say tat. She knew being best friends he never left out any secrets and she would be the first one to hear his each word than why did he not tell her about the proposal to her. Years passed by but he never did tell but her eyes always saw them together. She cried remembering how she would break down after seeing them enjoying though she was always there with them but she would not able to see them together. She broke down once again crying when she heard him again "You are still naive Mishty" her eyes looked up and than it reminded her tat he had said "I Love you Mishty" twinkling her eyes remembering tat it was her name, the name tat Maan had kept her once they had a fight where she was stubborn and would not let him to do wat he wanted. She remembered him calling her Mishty whenever he used to feel emotional but since tat incident, shenever heard it but now her heart swelled with happiness realizing tat she was the only one whom he always talked about, the one whom he used to fear telling his love, the one whom he feared to loose if he says wat he feels. She stood but was stopped by his voice.

"How could you let you heart think like tat Mishty. Do you think tat your Maan would ever love someone else" she could feel tat pain in his voice while her own voice choked with emotions saying "but you did not say tat you love me. I still remember Maan, tat you said you will propose Sheena, than how could I think all this. How could I Maan?" she said breaking down again.

"I was scared, scared seeing the way you saw me tat day. I feared tat I will loose my best friend if she comes to know tat I love her. I feared to even think of living my life without you and than I could not gather the courage to even say tat I love you, Mishty.. I could not.. and all these years I just prayed tat you might feel for me.. for no.. seeing you and your indifferent behavior shattered me. It was me who forced Uncle to ask you to join KC, but even after tat you were the same Mishty, and today I could not I could not myself after knowing tat damn Karan Rathod who was coming with a proposal for  you. How dare tat moron Karan even think of you? Does not he know tat Geet handa only belongs to Maan Singh Khuranna?"

She could sense his anger and closed her eyes knowing tat he would never let any male to come closer and now she could relate his anger  as she herself was well aware about Karan Rathod and his proposal. She took a deep breadth and said "I don't belong to you Maan.. you never said anything but would only go with Sheena and than get angry on me. Why did you keep my love away from me." She stood to turn but wat pulled by a strong force making her land on a hard body. She closed her eyes knowing who it was while her lips carved into a sweet smile in the dim light while his grip made her realize how angry he was "Say it again. Say tat you don't belong to me Geet Handa." he spoke with anger while she smiled seeing the possessive lover in her. She wriggled to get free while he tightened hi grip pulling her closer by her waist "I said say it again but remember the moment you say you will be tagged as mine forever and ever." She smiles while he pulled her closer wrapping her hand around him "Itna gussa."

"You know it" he answered only to hear her "Par kyu.. Why when you made me cry for years. Why now. Why should I belong to you when I was supposed to say yes to Karan's proposal?" The moment these words left her lips they were crashed by his, his rough lips assaulting to even take a name of another man while his hands pulling her closer. She could not understand wat was happening but when she realized tat he stole her first kiss , her anger made her wild hitting him trying to stop him though he just kept pulling her closer and closer marking her his for now and ever. He slowly pulled her out seeing her going breathless while she had her eyes closed with tears following down her soft cheeks. he placed his lips, drinking her salty water while she pushed him away turning back to leave when she felt a soft tug at her saree pallu "I will not say sorry to kiss you, but will say sorry tat I made you cry for these many years. I know I was a jerk, stupid, moron and wat not, but trust me Mishty, Maan Singh Khuranna only feared to loose his only special possession he owned since he knew tat he was in love with his Mishty but now I cant and I swear if you don't say yes, I will kidnap you from here and marry you." she turned only to see him kneeling down on his knees with his head down " aur Haan.. you know  na after the wedding wat happens, so Maan Singh Khuranna will officially mark you as his so tat no moron, no Karan can come and try to take my Mishty away." He said with a smirk looking up at Geet who though smiling was faking anger in her eyes "really and wat would you say to Papa and uncle." He smiled pulling her down making her land on his lap while he sat "Dad and uncle knows tat Maan Singh Khuranna has officially taken Geet Handa for her first date and they have even warned me this time tat if I wont say wat I have to say than they would definitely marry my Mishty to tat Karan Rathod." She looked at him with shock "wat do you mean tat everyone knows about this.. I mean tat it this a date.. I mean me on a date."

"Yes.. Mishty.. you know the day when Uncle told me tat Karan was interested in you.. I could not sleep and the very same night.. you wont believe me.. I called uncle and Dad at around 2am in Khuranna Mansion lawn and told them wat I feel for you and I warned saying tat if even Karan steps in Handa Haveli I will kidnap you and take you away from them" Geet could not believe tat Maan who always was strict and serious would ever do such things but than she had to believe seeing his eyes tat only showered love for her "initially they were angry but later when I told them why I always stayed away they laughed at me for being scared. You know it was so embarrassing tat Maan Singh Khuranna feared but it was the truth, the truth tat I fear to loose you." Geet laughed but soon her laughter died seeing his furious eyes and to compensate she kissed his cheeks making him happy but her eyes grew angrier seeing him "Than wat was with Sheena.. haan.. I have seen you hugging her, saying all lovely sweet words." and now it was his turn to laugh pinching her nose tat turned into anger "She knows about you everything Mishty. She knows tat I love you but I feared so since the age of 18 she made me practiced everyday to say all those words but I failed and now after 6 long years, at the age of 24 Maan Singh Khuranna officially says I Love Geet Handa.. m in love with my Mishty since I was a kid and I will love her till eternity" and Geet sealed his confession with her kiss of love drowning them into a new world of love, passion and a life together forever and ever.

Shreya had a sweet smile hearing the wonderful confession of Maan and Geet and when her eyes turned to her sister, she could see her all lost in her story. She called her out but Sapna was still dreaming about how they would have such a beautiful love story and finally getting irritated Shreya screamed in her ear getting Sapna out of her dreamland saying " Its over Di."

"Its not Baby, Maaneet and Geet can never get over.. You know they will be back and they have to be." She declared while Shreya just smiled hearing the same words since the end of Geet and Maaneet. Sapna smiled knowing tat like always she won shutting her baby sister when Shreya said "Waise Di.. why do you feel tat they will come back."

"Why not Shreya.. When so many shows can come back with season 2 than Geet must come back after we pray for it day and night." Sapna said logging into the India forum site tat made Shreaya to jump out of the bed to see if any Maaneet Fan Fiction was updated and seeing her excitement Sapna teased her saying "See Shreya, even you are not left out from loving Maaneet and Geet. See the way you have jumped to read. This is the power Maaneet and Geet has."

"When did I say I don't love them, but m not so mad like you Di" Shreya answered back to see her Di teasing her who only smiled saying "Come on Shreya, I very well know wat you do with my laptop when I be away for college. I even know your India forum account baby." Shreya dipped her head on being caught while Sapna updated her Fan Fiction "Tere Ishq Mein" on Geet forum.

"Wow Di, you know I just read all the comments tat you get.. they are just amazing. I mean your story is being loved by so many and the biggest shock is tat Geet forum is still the most active on India Forum. I swear Di, I tried reading some stories from other forums but they are not anywhere near Maaneet stories." Sapna gave the biggest smile saying "Tats because Geet Forum has the best writers who love Geet and Maaneet from true heart. They keep Maaneet alive with their beautiful works with different flavors." Shreya answered getting excited hearing her Di "Yes Di.. this is your second home where you all.. I mean we all live with our beautiful Maaneet. Its truly said Di, Maaneet are divine, magical couple and none can match them." Sapna hugged her sister after updating her story shutting down the laptop. They both moved back to their bed but Shreya said "Di, who is your favorite writer on Geet Forum."

"Every writer is my favorite as they write on my love Maaneet" Sapna said smiling while Shreya knew tat it was the truth as her Di would like and give long comment for each and everyone who would write on Maaneet as she would always say tat encouraging each writer is the utmost duty of each reader and writer. Sapna closed her eyes when she was forced to open her eyes once again with Shreya's words "Di do you think tat GURTI will be back together as Maaneet."

"Sapne bhi sach hote hain, is wat Maaneet and Geet thought us and I know tat our dream to see them together will be fulfilled though it may or may not be in Geet 2 as Maaneet but I know they will be back."  Sapna said with a twinkle in her eyes while Shreya hugged her praying tat her Di's craziness though was very much high would never let her down. She herself was in love with this couple called Maaneet but was not like her sister as she did move on to new shows but could never get tat magic she was searching tat Maaneet and Geet had. She just watched other shows for time being but always prayed tat this lovely coupld do return back with a bang on-screen giving a respite to all the longing souls who are waiting for their beautiful return and she kissed her sister saying "Haan Di.. sapne sach hote hain .. Dreams do come true Di" while her eyes saw her Di who was smiling even in her sleep and she could say tat her sister was yet again in her dreamland of the beautiful divine magical couple MAANEET.

Happy 3rd Anniversary to all!!

This is a story tat I m dedicating to all the true Maaneetians and Gurtians/ Writers and readers who have been part of this craziness. It is just a mere story but a reality for many as there are many who madly love Geet/Maaneet/Gurti and I thought tat this way I could show my respect and love along with my admiration to all of you.

Thank You.

Edited by sdlife19 - 05 April 2013 at 2:01am

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

nehalovesmaneetrockingmishtiNightQueenjagritimanochajoooooooooooooosanju85pearl.white--Yashvi--maaneet_maniccutesrijumaanlvsgeetrostaparnapoduriAISHAJSgeetkamaandivyaraghaniammyicycoolasmi123FFpmLISTthebianstreasuretrowelgiaa5678thendral_111itzzdmgrichu26sheetalvasageet_9713aliceyue27cyaapriyankasweet21luvu4ever143SmartangelmaneetarshcvrocksChahhat4evaMishi6226maanugeetusahibasharmataaneeshruthiruchsdeepthichpayal12kalabhassanam1234upari1689mounacutyRajshree12mansi.tripathisumaiyariyamayashrisawant7-eiya-karna91mani24..Enigma..Brown-Eyes01aaradhyaaakritisri1111Whypadhudivya22gurti30angel_smilykrndrkabslocksfariya20arunsunita_gmdoublecrossgeetsrir.maan...RIDDHIMA...shri12dreamyharikaPreeti_MaaneetheytalTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39-indu-KoolsmileKINGKHANFANZohamaaneetmannu_minnie_AngelSonu_paponeconritzy09manikkakrati5preethiafreya123Ash1991bubblygal1711janu_2006khwaishfanRemya_PillaiTyroSonia.KNhoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123-Mishu-love2_somavrinda22punam2712gill123impoojavermaInvisible_Wingsvalli30lehrdolly10tamanna1391Madhuri53abinash079Krishna_Souravspvdgoldenmoon-Orchid-..AnushaGeet..drrose31

FFpmLIST

Groupbie

FFpmLIST

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdlife19

res for my surprise

pagal... give your surprise on PAGE 1  Hug

uhave reserved there too ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heytalsdlife19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top