Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
We all love the show Crime Patrol Dastak unconditionally...
Here, you have the chance to express your love for the show...

Write down the reasons why you love the show...
Share your story of bonding with Crime Patrol...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*** I Love You Crime Patrol Dastak Becoz...***" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
My turn first...Wink

Crime Patrol Dastak...II Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You...I Love You... Love You...

Now, why..??

1.Perfection at its highest level: The entire show is perfect. The story research, the cast, editing everything is just perfect... The choice of the cases is best...

2. Outstanding anchoring by none other than Anup Soni. His simple yet superb hosting has made the show more lovable.

3. Perfection in timing: The scenes are placed and arranged in the right order. Anup's entry and exit and rest of the hosting segments are placed at the right gap...

4. Maintaining the suspense: I love suspense. The feeling of -"What will happen next..??" is intact till the end comes in...

5. The show's attempt to aware the public about whats right and whats wrong...
The script is so well written so that the real crime behind the crime is well understood...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbjit93Sonia Kapasiranrag-Ritu567-narangi314

-Ritu567-

Coolbie

-Ritu567-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged

I love Crime Patrol because its the best crime show ever. Its realistic and the cases shown are amazing. The people who potray those characters do an amazing job. Anup Soni has done a fab job as the host of the show. Its a nice treat to watch this show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbjit93ranragnarangi314Muskaan92

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I LOVE Crime Patrol because it brings the dark reality of Indian life to our screens.

I LOVE Crime Patrol because it is sensible and progressive and never boring!

I LOVE Crime Patrol because it doesn't patronize its audience.

I LOVE Crime Patrol because ALL the actors are marvelous.

I LOVE Crime Patrol because it introduced me to his awesomeness Anup Soni. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbjit93ranrag-Ritu567-Muskaan92

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I love Crime Patrol.  I just love this show so much.  Why?  Because:
1) Anup Soni is doing a great job at anchoring it. 
2) The stories that are brought to our attention are eye openers.
3) The presentation is done very realistically.
4) The suspense keeps you glue to your seat till the end.
5) The message Anup Soni gives at the end of each episode on let's work together to end the violence without pointing fingers at anyone.  In fact, he's always saying that everyone is responsible, not just one person.

Love this show and love Anup Soni Tongue 

Edited by madhoo - 19 March 2013 at 9:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbjit93ranrag-Ritu567-narangi314Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I love Crime Patrol because its the best crime show ever. Its realistic and the cases shown are amazing. The people who potray those characters do an amazing job. Anup Soni has done a fab job as the host of the show. Its a nice treat to watch this show.

True. Crime Patrol casting directors deserve a standing ovation...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbjit93ranrag-Ritu567-

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi314

I LOVE Crime Patrol because it brings the dark reality of Indian life to our screens.

I LOVE Crime Patrol because it is sensible and progressive and never boring! Right. Never boring. I watch the repeats also...

I LOVE Crime Patrol because it doesn't patronize its audience. True.

I LOVE Crime Patrol because ALL the actors are marvelous. Undoubtedly...

I LOVE Crime Patrol because it introduced me to his awesomeness Anup Soni. LOL Of course...He is the best... Why are you laughing..?? Instead, you should put this emo...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbjit93-Ritu567-

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

I love Crime Patrol.  I just love this show so much.  Why?  Because:
1) Anup Soni is doing a great job at anchoring it. 
2) The stories that are brought to our attention are eye openers.
3) The presentation is done very realistically.
4) The suspense keeps you glue to your seat till the end.
5) The message Anup Soni gives at the end of each episode on let's work together to end the violence without pointing fingers at anyone.  In fact, he's always saying that everyone is responsible, not just one person.

Love this show and love Anup Soni Tongue 

Yup...Perfect show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbjit93-Ritu567-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top