Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
NAAM:fatima
UMER:21 years old
born nd live in HONG KONG lakin dill se sirf pakistani plus bollywood aur tellywood ka tarka...lolzzz
my writin is mix(english+roman urdu) so please dunt mind...

hey guys im new here just like da serial..i loved today's episode..everyone acted very good...after watchin 1st episode i started havin Q's..lolzz..just curious to knoe who is da male lead of da serial Abhinav Shukla (Aniruddh Asthana) or Abhaas Mehta (Agasthya)..or both of them r da leads...i dunt like abhaas mehta tht much in IPKKND..lets see how is he gonna act in this serial...i started watchin the serial for MEERA(SANJEEDA SHAIKH)..loved her in all her other serials...hope she rocks in this serial as well..nd abhinav shula (aniruddh) his hot..also loved him in hitler didi nd geet...cant wait to see how will da story be...hope its new nd unique...

guys sorry if some of u didnt liked me openin new thread..i wanted to open a new thread nd introduced myself..so maaf kar dena aur ghussey ko apne payshaani is saaf kardena...lolzz just kiddin

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBToobaHarshiti-PrimaDonna--Drama_Queen-misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Im new" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

fatima babe...u r hereHug, am so glad that somebody that i know is here also...hope we can catch up in this forum tooWink and have a crazy discussions 

im so happy aswel ..nd yes dear we will catch up da forum nd have a blast in it...lolzz..nd welcome here to da new forum,.,.

-PrimaDonna-

InnocentZindagi

IF-Dazzler

InnocentZindagi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Assalamualaekum! fatima khush amdeed... main khwahish...

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
hey welcome:)
introduce ur self in the intro thread

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Welcome Fatima.  Hug

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Before Jyoti (the MOD) mentions, introduce yourself here: BRKD || Members Introduction || :] 

P.S. Neither Abhinav nor Abhaas are the "main" leads. Both are just side characters, well...Ani (Abhinav's character) is dead. As for the "real" main male lead, well I guess that's Balraj but for the love interest? Who knows... :D

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thx everyone ..nd yes im goin to intro myself now...

misty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.