Life Ok comes up with new show..Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Roop4U

Roop4U

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverbug

No offense to the avid fans, but it just seems to me that the TV industry is still where it was 10 years ago. How many times have we seen serials like this come and go in the last decade ? I didn't read the whole thing, I just saw the picture and I got a gut feeling what this show is about.

hahaha... exactly u can see the promo or the show image.. nd imagine the story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silverbug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life Ok comes up with new show..Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Roop4U

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

@silverbug : Indian TV has nothing to offer and that's a reality. Quality and versatility was seen in only Doordarshan times.

True, Indian TV hasn't had anything to offer since Mahabharat and Chanakya...sadly. Mahabharat and Chanakya were true masterpieces in terms of acting and story telling, even though the technology wasn't that good back then.

They used to make good historicals back in the day but the ones they make now look like Saas-Bahu soaps with the dramatic music and all that nonsense. I saw a few episodes of Prithviraj and it didn't interest me at all, all the background music and Bollywoodesque love stories were just irritating.

If you ask me, almost all serials these days are a re-hash of one TV serial - Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. They just take parts of that saga and slightly modify it to create a new TV serial. 

This is why I only stick with one reality show i.e. BB. Mehmaannawazi also caught my interest. As far as other reality shows, most of them are dance/music centered and its overdone at this point. Every channel seems to have its own indian idol or saregaama. I can't even tell anymore.

ntsindia

Goldie

ntsindia

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Anusha_Chalana,
tfs the news...! was eagerly waiting for Gaurav's a new show... I think, it is better to say he is Star Plus' Sapno Se Bhare Naina fame that UT fame...  that role stole my heart...  Wink

Roop4U

badam-chi-rani

badam-chi-rani

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
In the promo, sukriti says "sasural hai traditional..." whats after that line?? cant get a word!!! LOL

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roop4Ubadam-chi-rani

Rupaali

Groupbie

Rupaali

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

badam-chi-rani

badam-chi-rani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

Originally posted by smrititen

In the promo, sukriti says "sasural hai traditional..." whats after that line?? cant get a word!!! LOL

there are two lines after it...

in the first promo she says...'typical' hai situation

and the promo which is airing these days she says 'difficult hai situation' 

tfs neetu!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.