Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is my lunch time? Anyone in this black hole wants to give me company ? chicken salad sandwich !!!
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Koi hai yahan iss kaale se surang mein?? 

@Heema: I idle throughout the day. At office, I am the patient who never exerts her hand. I come here in the evenings and compensate for all the idling ðŸ˜†

Regarding my DP, I actually love the Krishna-Yashoda bond. I am a Krishna fan too, but I find him too complex. This mother-son bond is simpler to understand. BTW, my earlier DP was a pencil art version of this same image. Maybe it wasn't too clear then.

I also want to learn these swear words...Saumya is a baby (under 18). I am older, wiser, and therefore, eligible to learn. 

@Dia: You don't read?? I swear it seemed like you love books!

Nope, no Punjabi encounters of this kind...there are encounters of other kinds. I have Punjabi friends and one of them is so sweetly dumb that I just love her. ðŸ˜ƒ I take it that you are Punjabi!

@Saumya: In general, I dislike translations, but in some cases, there is no option. I cannot read Saratchandra in Bangla so I have to read him in English/Hindi. Found that the Hindi is lots better than the English translation ðŸ˜Š

Someone tell me how this warning level thing works...

Edited by AllThingsNice - 11 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

This is my lunch time? Anyone in this black hole wants to give me company ? chicken salad sandwich !!!

Heema ðŸ¤— Me here, but am pure vegetarian, so enjoy your sandwich. Pass it on when its a grilled cheese sandwich (with LOTS of cheese)

Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Heema ðŸ¤— Me here, but am pure vegetarian, so enjoy your sandwich. Pass it on when its a grilled cheese sandwich (with LOTS of cheese)

Vegetarian? How boring ! We like to kill animals and eat them too!! That's why I will never reach Heaven .By the way . Hell is scared of me. heaven has no place for me! So I  intent  to stay on this earth . And drive you three  crazy!!

Do you speak Marathi? 
Heema22 thumbnail

Vegetarian? How boring ! We like to kill animals and eat them too!! That's why I will never reach Heaven .By the way . Hell is scared of me. heaven has no place for me! So I  intent  to stay on this earth . And drive you three  crazy!!

Do you speak Marathi? 

If you hang around me , long enough ,you will be  slang expert and forget about your love for  hindi  and English literature.

AllThingsNice thumbnail

Do you speak Marathi? 

🤣 Heema of all the wicked intentions! ðŸ¤£

I am not very fluent in Marathi (even though I am born and raised in Bombay). I even stayed a year in Pune without improving my Marathi. I just know a l'il bit. 

You Maharashtrian, Heema? 

Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

I am not very fluent in Marathi (even though I am born and raised in Bombay). I even stayed a year in Pune without improving my Marathi. I just know a l'il bit. 

If I say yes, promise  me that you will tell me Shivsena Stories !! 

If you are raised in Mumbai you must speak  Gujarati !! Two languages are must in Bombay 1 Gujarati and. Mumbai Hindi!! You only need to learn Marathi if  Shivsena is after you !!
Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Bas? You want to hear Shiv Sena stories? To suno:

Once upon a troubled time, my father's friend owned a Fiat car. Which, to everyone's complete horror, was painted in a shade of orange that NO ONE could stand. No one would climb into the car because they did not want to be seen getting out of a car painted in such an ugly color.

Then, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai, there were riots. Roads were blocked and there was naaka-bandi everywhere. The riots just broke out and people were scrambling for transport in an attempt to get home. At that time, this neglected Orange Fiat came in handy. The Shiv Sena scoundrels who were participating in the riots allowed this car to pass through every naaka-bandi without checking because it was painted Saffron!! They thought it was a party car ðŸ˜†

AllThingsNice thumbnail

If you are raised in Mumbai you must speak  Gujarati !! Two languages are must in Bombay 1 Gujarati and. Mumbai Hindi!! You only need to learn Marathi if  Shivsena is after you !!

I can understand both Gujarati and Marathi completely, but cannot speak. Bambaiyya Hindi is all in place. Ekdum rapchik!

Edited by AllThingsNice - 11 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Chalo...logging off now. Its almost 1.30 AM here. See you all on Monday. Have a great weekend all of you. 🤗  🤗 Take care!