Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Iam still dazed after watching the lovely episode yesterday...It was an episode which I liked from the beginning to the precap and had lovely moments, great dialogues and was over all a very "Feel Good" episode.ClapClap

Nidhi's announcement was a bit odd - but then she was saying this in front of people who were always close to her and was there in all her spheres of life - so why not now...Ashu's surprise was great ' he was totally taken aback by this sudden decision of Nidhi esp as they had never brought up this subject once they had decided on the 2 year waiting issue...Ashu's quite way of expressing his happiness at the surprise was so sweet ' typical of Ashu...

Once again a dance was insisted upon - and the song chosen was so significant...Piya O Re Piya was the first time Ashu had tried to dance ' only to make Nidhi happy. The song was significant - the first time they danced to it was when they were embarking upon a new life together and now also they were going to embark on a new future - with a child - the ultimate bond to their relationship...and what a contrast the dance was from the previous one...the first time Ashu was taking baby steps to dancing & it was Nidhi who was guiding him along. At that time he was so shy & awkward to hold Nidhi;s hand in public - but now - he was proudly and happlily holding her and dancing along with her...and Nidhi had the happy and satisfied look on her face too...Big smileBig smile

The caring Ashu ensured to ask Nidhi if she had taken the decision on her own or out of pressure and he was relieved to know that it was her choice this time...He immediately let out his emotions about the importance of a family in his life...

The scene of Ashni wishing each other was another treat for us...Nidhi khud bhul gayi anniv  - but she was never the less disappointed when she thought that Ashu had also forgotten...but those days are of the past when Ashu used to forget about spl moments or just not care about them...he was now all prepared to surprise her and see the immense joy on her face...Ashu ka romantic avatar dekhne ko mila - the way he was giving the gifts to her - wah wah...

The next day morning scene was equally superb...The Taj Mahal dialogue was fab...it was one of the best things that Nidhi could have said to Ashu and he was so happy to hear that - he was not willing to let her go and held her tightly to him...Ashni mentally visited all the places where they had gone and the places where their love had blossomed...they finally agreed together to go first to the place where they had professed their love to each other ' the Dargah...Both looked at each other as if remembering that great moment...

Precap - Hot & Sizzling...Nidhi in black robe and looking stunning and Ashu - no way can he escape from her charms...Not that he would want to anyway...WinkWinkWink

Edited by kaks0211 - 18 March 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993YessopShobha4496neelimapn4aarundhatiArmu4evaSHIKHA19ssss97swati62Sukhmani05koyelbasuSG200LuvRanJiRoza_DUrajanigandha26sonyjknumAazeen02niniborn2rulerrdsuttrocksparmarA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar Hi Pyaar - Epi 18/03/13" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kaks0211]
Wonderful review KaksClap...Completely agree with you..mere maan ke baath kehdi...

It was an episode which I liked from the beginning to the precap and had lovely moments, great dialogues and was over all a very "Feel Good" episode.ClapClap

SK & KK were at their best...keya chemistry tha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211rajanigandha26ttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
@Roza - Chemistry was superb...I will be missing this wonderful pair so so badly...Cry

Roza_DUrajanigandha26ttrocks

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis Kaks,barring the announcement part I liked everything in the episode,even DB part.Your thoughts about the song chosen for dance are so true,but the change the couple has gone through since last time was equally visible.Ashu asking Nidhi if it was indeed her decision is a lesson in giving importance to your partner's wishes in a relation.for me the best part was Ashu giving the gifts,SK was mind blowing,loved that scene,for me it was at par with the scene just before Anjie"sangeet.The dialogue about Taj mahal was so much KTLK like,this is where this hsow has been so different,yet to watch anything like this in any other show,this was unique anniv.celebration in true KTLK style and is going to continue today and may be even tomorrow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukhmani05kaks0211SG200rajanigandha26ttrocks

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

@Roza - Chemistry was superb...I will be missing this wonderful pair so so badly...Cry

specially jokhon gift  exchange kor chilo,the morning scene...Ashu's longing for her was so evident...omg mari jawa...super liked those  moments ..Nidhi's announcement was little odd still I loved  the way KK said those words,Ashu's expression was another treat to watch...super..KK thoda jeada sharmili thee..

I'm also sad,will terribly miss them ...i only watch KTLK...amar aar kichu roilonaCry

rajanigandha26sonyjknumttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roza_DU

specially jokhon gift  exchange kor chilo,the morning scene...Ashu's longing for her was so evident...omg mari jawa...super liked those  moments ..Nidhi's announcement was little odd still I loved  the way KK said those words,Ashu's expression was another treat to watch...super..KK thoda jeada sharmili thee..

I'm also sad,will terribly miss them ...i only watch KTLK...amar aar kichu roilonaCry
Ashu was only looking at her and was inching closer & closer to her...WinkWink wonder what he is going to do today when Nidhi gets to her "Hot" avataar...Wink.
Sotti 28th er pore je ki korbo janina...I too only watch KTLK Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrajanigandha26sonyjknumttrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Great take Kaks.. totally loed todays episode.. it was super romantic.. n precap is super hot.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211Roza_DUrajanigandha26sonyjknumttrocks

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Roza_DU

[QUOTE=kaks0211
Ashu was only looking at her and was inching closer & closer to her...WinkWink wonder what he is going to do today when Nidhi gets to her "Hot" avataar...Wink.
Sotti 28th er pore je ki korbo janina...I too only watch KTLK Cry

Aaj kichu hote cholecheWink tabhi toh haame good news milega...I think they will conclude the show with good news..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211rajanigandha26sonyjknumttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top