Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

OMG! That is Venkat...if I haven't mistaken...Neelambiri's future husband a? Ena oru kolaveri imaginationLOL...that guy is going to be Neelambiri's last sister's (fashion designing) lover most probably!
He acted in TMS a? Wow! I didn't know! I have seen him Vijay TV shows amd other serials in prominent roles!

Oh his name is Venkat is it?

Well I am hoping he will be one of the sisters' future husband.  But knowing this serials the matured ladies are acting like they are young.  Here Ramya K is in mid-twenties nnu show pannarangal.  Actually if I remember correctly, it was mentioned she is 25 in one of the episodes.

In Annamalai, Radikha acted the same with the young actor for a husband.  Where is it suitable for them?

So it can happen here too right? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giselhopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajakumari 18-22 March (Page 6)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Ya! That is so true! But at-least in the last 2 serials that Ramya Krishnan has acted; her spouse looks older than her only...even Kailash in this serial looked older. Venkat looks like her brother. So a strict no to this pair. It could be anyone of the sisters...knowing that the first sister is going to go after a rich guy...I'm hoping it to be the last one.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top