Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna for the updates.

Nandhini is going to fall under Priya's mother spell and going to do some mischief.  Yeppada...

@Riya... you sound so impatient... LOL ...  To answer your questions:

Priya is SL son's (Ramesh) future wife.
Nandhini is not future doctor, she is doing fashion design (or something)
Kitchen le sapadu question oru mukiyammah?  Wink  We will wait for Neela's next action.
In tamil serials, never ask where this is coming from, what is this blah blahblah, coz nothing makes sense.  However, just wait, maybe just maybe one day things can get explained.  So that is the same with "where did they get the money from?" Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaiGiselriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajakumari 18-22 March (Page 3)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Nandhini is going to fall under Priya's mother spell and going to do some mischief.  Yeppada...

@Riya... you sound so impatient... LOL ...  To answer your questions:

Priya is SL son's (Ramesh) future wife.
Nandhini is not future doctor, she is doing fashion design (or something)
Kitchen le sapadu question oru mukiyammah?  Wink  We will wait for Neela's next action.
In tamil serials, never ask where this is coming from, what is this blah blahblah, coz nothing makes senseHowever, just wait, maybe just maybe one day things can get explained.  So that is the same with "where did they get the money from?" Big smile

ROFL However, just wait, maybe just maybe one day things can get explained : if im still alive till then ROFL

pattuppudavaiGiselCaryn

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks ratna again for the update. 

That girls name is Preethi I think not Priya - if you are talking about Nalini daughter. if some one else then I don't know.

Does she have a brother????

pattuppudavaiGiselCaryn

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged

'Durga (habba finally got name for his wife lols)'

Durga, Lakshmi... nice name for the sisters...
Saraswathi yaaru?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselCaryn

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks ratna again for the update. 

That girls name is Preethi I think not Priya - if you are talking about Nalini daughter. if some one else then I don't know.

Does she have a brother????

ya..I was wrong. Her name is Preeti.

No. That was just an hunch. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganCaryn

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Short Update on March 20, 2012
Sorry not sure of the char names.

Nandhini attends a call was caught by oorvambu lakshmi(OL)(What is her char name in the serial???). She asks Nandhini who it is nandhini tries to say my friend etc but she catches her and says no need to be scared as I also married running from home Love marriage. nandhini seems to open up and smiles and says yes. Lakshmi asks how does he look and nandhini says good. OL keeps asking her for more details but nandhini says I need to go now and will talk later.

Once she leaves OL says naana bore - ippo ava kudumi yen kayyil.

In Sarath babu house Menaka keep crying not eating. Saguni guy and wife try to force her to eat. She cries saying my husband and I were so close now like this I cannot even think of eating. Saguni wife says uppu thinnavan Thanni kudikkanum. Saguni is mad she says you will also get a big time later.

(Oh I remembered Sarth babu char name Siva Lingam)
In Nalini house her daughter Preethi comes crying and saying antha aalu got mad at me it is about SL gettign angry. Nalini gets mad and telsl Preethi to forget Ramesh. preethi cries saying I cannot. Then nalini asks preethi to act as dead and she will make sure everyone will fall on their feet. She asks Preethi not to even inform Ramesh about this.

She drinks the bottle (Full bottle of honey)

In SL house he keeps laughing looking at Kitty photo. Saguni alerts SL wife and Mahesh. They keep calling him bur SL doesn't hear. Ramesh gets mad and asks him to stop the madness. He says he is going to throw the photo away. SL slaps him.  Says who ever want to live in this house here after need to listen to him or else leave that includes wife too. Menaka shocked including Saguni.

Phone rings and news comes that Preethi drank poison due to SL not accepting her. Ramesh gets mad tells to dad if some thing happens to preethi then I won't even be alive and leave. His mom shocked. SL laughs saying Vinai vidaithavan vinay aruppan..

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 21 March 2013 at 3:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaiGiselhopper_oceanCarynriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
@migan: 10q for the WU Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

Caryn