Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Karishma700

Karishma700

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I am new on this forum.

I saw the first episode and am quite pleased with the storyline and the pace of the show. Beautiful Punjab and loved the acting of each actor. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-nav17MuktafanstellaaSmartangel0309anna-Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode thumbs up" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0309anna

0309anna

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
yes concept is really good...and title song was good as well...need is to remain stick to the concept which is not seen in indian tv...shows start with good concept and then go off the tracks...

k.taddy123

IF-Rockerz

k.taddy123

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Hi guys I also like its first episode... each and every actor do justice to their role and very good acting done by Bride lady her pain see through her eyes... And i also like the new girl who played GURBANI... And loved the very touching backgroud song... GOOD START...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*KT*~Lakshya*

ninaatwal

ninaatwal

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Show is really nice.  I hope they can keep up  with the key areas of the show and not go off track.  Very nice panjabi feel to it.  Even the clothes and jewellery are minimum.  Really loved it, it is like sitting in panjab when i was growing up

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

I also agree. Loved the 1st Epi! 

The Show's Concept is amazing!!

*KT*~Lakshya*

Goldie

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
same here guys. I really liked the show too. it was different (in a good way). nice concept and entertaining. loved the essence of punjab they showed. As seen as it looks promising, i hope it keeps a good pace (not too slow) and doesn't go off track.

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
the show indeed has a very good concept. loving it for now

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
yes its a good startThumbs Up...hope they DONT lose track and keep the momentum up...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.