asad knows tanveers reality

suchishah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I seriously think this time asad will reveal true intentions of tanveer...
Might be possible that on his way back to home somehow he gets to know something fishy wid tanveer...
So he stops her and let her stay so can know everything
PS:my prediction after...After Assad's reaction in today's precap and the post on IF regarding asad to know the truth of his father being innocent and help ayan to search the real culprit ...so it's purely a prediction but I don't know why but I have strong feeling of this track to happen ...maybe zoya helps him...lets see figures crossed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wish he show him being that smart
starsanjana thumbnail
yaa waiting for him to find out the truth about tanveer
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im waiting for the day where asad uses a brain. He is the DUMBEST MOST IGNORANT character in the show. In everything he is great but he is truly ignorant an bad judge kf character. Im sorry to say it but its true. He is wrong in everythinf, and im waiting for the day he does something INTELLIGENT. Frankly i feel everyone including shireen is smarter than asad. And im not saying this to bash him cause i LOVE him bit he really needs a serious reality check.

So i pray what u say is true cause he really needs a turn around in the upstairs department =|
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly if they really have to revive the image of Asad ,  they should do something like this otherwise actually they make us wonder that a very high profile self made businessman cannot even judge the character of a person
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOL...what character is there to judge? Its his child hood friend who he trusts. Seriously did she give him any reason NOT to trust her so far since shes been there? Shes been goody two shoes since she set foot inside the house. Why would he all of a sudden just suspect something is wrong with Tanveer that he needs to find out about her "reality". 
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchishah

I seriously think this time asad will reveal true intentions of tanveer...
Might be possible that on his way back to home somehow he gets to know something fishy wid tanveer...
So he stops her and let her stay so can know everything
PS:my prediction after...After Assad's reaction in today's precap and the post on IF regarding asad to know the truth of his father being innocent and help ayan to search the real culprit ...so it's purely a prediction but I don't know why but I have strong feeling of this track to happen ...maybe zoya helps him...lets see figures crossed

Wishful thinking... love it
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomSquared

i wish he show him being that smart

Seriously!!! they should show him being smart... He'z a business tycoon who on his own willpower and efforts set up and runs a business empire...

The CV's need to do some justice to the character...Please!!

stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow! there's an article about him finding out the truth about his dad?! how did i miss that! this track is gonna b awesome. i sense some asya moments ahead! 😃
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
everyone talking about precap. What was it?