Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suchishah

suchishah

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I seriously think this time asad will reveal true intentions of tanveer...
Might be possible that on his way back to home somehow he gets to know something fishy wid tanveer...
So he stops her and let her stay so can know everything
PS:my prediction after...After Assad's reaction in today's precap and the post on IF regarding asad to know the truth of his father being innocent and help ayan to search the real culprit ...so it's purely a prediction but I don't know why but I have strong feeling of this track to happen ...maybe zoya helps him...lets see figures crossed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahskash_meet10ksenNand14bindasssqhidtishma_stella_romykandygroverriatagorerads73937asyaforlifestarsanjanashanakyasharanThe.Lannister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "asad knows tanveers reality" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
i wish he show him being that smart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

slovearmaansuchishahstarsanjana

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
yaa waiting for him to find out the truth about tanveer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suchishah

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Im waiting for the day where asad uses a brain. He is the DUMBEST MOST IGNORANT character in the show. In everything he is great but he is truly ignorant an bad judge kf character. Im sorry to say it but its true. He is wrong in everythinf, and im waiting for the day he does something INTELLIGENT. Frankly i feel everyone including shireen is smarter than asad. And im not saying this to bash him cause i LOVE him bit he really needs a serious reality check.

So i pray what u say is true cause he really needs a turn around in the upstairs department =|

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

greenbutterflysuchishahJoavssk9errahNiharika17_stella_asyaforlifearnav4ever-Yaz-neenabinu-ElmoFuj-KulfiBaiThe.Lannister

Niharika17

Goldie

Niharika17

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Exactly if they really have to revive the image of Asad ,  they should do something like this otherwise actually they make us wonder that a very high profile self made businessman cannot even judge the character of a person

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slovearmaantishma

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
LOL...what character is there to judge? Its his child hood friend who he trusts. Seriously did she give him any reason NOT to trust her so far since shes been there? Shes been goody two shoes since she set foot inside the house. Why would he all of a sudden just suspect something is wrong with Tanveer that he needs to find out about her "reality". 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

slovearmaan_stella_arnav4ever

pkaps

Goldie

pkaps

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchishah

I seriously think this time asad will reveal true intentions of tanveer...
Might be possible that on his way back to home somehow he gets to know something fishy wid tanveer...
So he stops her and let her stay so can know everything
PS:my prediction after...After Assad's reaction in today's precap and the post on IF regarding asad to know the truth of his father being innocent and help ayan to search the real culprit ...so it's purely a prediction but I don't know why but I have strong feeling of this track to happen ...maybe zoya helps him...lets see figures crossed

Wishful thinking... love it

_stella_

pkaps

Goldie

pkaps

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

i wish he show him being that smart

Seriously!!! they should show him being smart... He'z a business tycoon who on his own willpower and efforts set up and runs a business empire...

The CV's need to do some justice to the character...Please!!

_stella_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.