Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

KHELA (original show) storyline

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RaSia

RaSia

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Found this link that outlines the story of the original Bengali show KHELA (this show is a remake)

Edited by RaSia - 18 March 2013 at 9:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi_love_boni-Swetha--PrimaDonna-starsanjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KHELA (original show) storyline" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
ya i saw this too

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Tfs.

okhushi

Groupbie

okhushi

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
according to this 'sanjeeda aka meera becomes the main character and aditi would be a more subdued one, kinda sad cuz I really like aditi and loved her as heer which was a more powerful character (within limits of indian soap heroins offcourse), not that sanjeeda isn't a good actress she absolutely is but I kinda like the stronger willed characters a departure fromt he bechari bahus type, and the story seems to push to the limits of ridiculousness (read hard to believe/swallow) but then I supposed most shows would sound like that if you read the script start to end? Let's see how closely they follow this 'original' script...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pjarpi

pjarpi

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
omg...if this is the story...i would better not watch it...didnt find it spending time

sparkle2985

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
thanks and here they showed nandini as pregnant not meera no
so i think they changed the story line a bit

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Any post which is giving away the storyline of the show can b posted in this following spoiler link so that those members who dont want to read the whole story in advance , r not disappointed

BRKD || Spoiler's Corner||

Closing this topic
BRKD Dev team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.