Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
So finally it's here! The first episode of Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan, any thoughts? 

I actually thought the whole idea of it was well presented: Additi was in my opinion, perfect for the role of Nandini. I loved how she was able to portray the sorrow of a widow, the hurt and inner anger whilst also having that hint of strength in her eyes. The ending, however, I felt was a bit rushed but maybe that was due to the lack of time. Again, I'm glad the creatives have chosen Sanjeeda as Meera as she, from first glance, seems to easily fit into Meera's place. Both Nandini and Meera are similar, their situation is similar (link to Anirudh) and their emotions are similar (hurt, sadness) yet the only thing dissimilar in a sense is the way they show themselves. Nandini seems much more submissive whilst Meera (according to articles) is the stronger women. Yet in the inner battle, it is Nandini who is stronger and Meera who is weaker. Strange, right?

After watching the final scene about five times (yeah, I still didn't understand what happened to Ani) I finally conclude that two months ago (when Ani died), both Meera, Nandini and he was in the same place. Ani left Nandini to visit Meera when he suddenly disappears. We don't exactly know how he died, maybe he fell down? But one thing I notice is how much more relaxed Ani was around Meera. I mean, yes with Nandini there was a more of a love sequence, with the hugs and stuff but with Meera it was a bit more lively - for the lack of a better word. But what really caught my attention was how in the first few minutes, Ani was going to fall but Nandini held him up whilst in the final scene, with Meera, Ani (supposedly falls) disappears.

The questions to think about is, why did Ani go with Meera if Nandini is his wife and love? Could it be that Meera and Ani had a relationship BEFORE Nandini was on the scene? 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghNooraalatchimepersaud.Painfuldesiresdent4uAdhooriSiathenasarwalenigella-prime--Shwetasri-Gauri22-raiAasma-kajal03sigridablazedmelody-PrimaDonna--Xpress--Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18/03/13- The End To It All" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Painfuldesires

Groupbie

.Painfuldesires

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
You've explained everything so well ... nothing much to add LOL but yes i agree the casting was superb! both nandini and meera rocked!

can't wait to find out what actually happened with Ani! and why he kept both the ladies in dark about his relation with the other!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghablazedmelodyZAHARA.

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
LIked  nandini  and she seems to be fragile from outside but stronge. Hated cheater ANIRUDH to core, he two timied both the girls. Will have next epi for clear pic of meera. Balraj  is total wicked but KK played it to core.OThers r also  very good.

ZAHARA.

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Anirudh's perspective is something I wish to know but we wont get it because he died already. He kept Meera and Nandini in dark living dual lives which is unfair to both of them and their love for him 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PainfuldesiresZAHARA.

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
So well explained

ZAHARA.

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
well..i'm damn confused abt anirudh character..either he is a characterless person or may be he was not interested in the marriage with nandini..bt tried keep her happy and later found meera as his true love..
but yes..i too feel that anirudh was more real and relaxed with meera than nandini

ZAHARA.

Nooraa

Nooraa

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I dont think anirudh was two timing becoz I could see that love and affection in his eyes for nandini,he looked more lively as you said with meera though
May be meera was his love before marriage and he was forced into marriage with nandini and he again fell in love again

ZAHARA.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.