EVERYONE PLS TAKE PART IN THIS QUESTION

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends

Did Yash ji make you cry? If so then you can simply answer in your post 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...in numerical order that's all - it's simple - I will be No 1 and so on ...

Just want to see everybody's reaction for today's emotional episode specially the last segment when Gurmeet is giving us his X Factor performance β­οΈ  
😭2Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago
Sushma I never cry while watching any emotional scenes, so I'll say that it made me very very very emotional and sad πŸ˜­ 5Edited by lovely_nikki - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Sushma I never cry while watching any emotional scenes, so I'll say that it made me very very very emotional and sad πŸ˜­ 5

Gurmeet makes me cry  πŸ˜­  when he does sad and emotional scenes πŸ˜­ - his acting touches my heart can't help it πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by snowypatches02

Gurmeet makes me cry  πŸ˜­  when he does sad and emotional scenes πŸ˜­ - his acting touches my heart can't help it πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Well he is that good of an actor. That's the impact of his acting πŸ‘
7😭
Very emotional scene

BUMP - can't see much reaction? πŸ˜” where is everyone? πŸ˜­
i looked at this episode a few times and it had me emotional each time so me 3😭😭😭
yes  he made me cry many times but not yesterday as i loved and happy (and wanted him to give) last jhatkaπŸ˜‰  he gave to sindhiya pplπŸ‘ specially gayatri 😲by telling he wants to leave sm with his family .now he can't bear any more.