Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

yushna

yushna

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I want to confirm will bharti get married to kishen or not? I hope yashu is the lead plzzz .. will they later fall in love?? Deze questions eats my brain plz someone give me umeed wali kiran dt yashu is da lead bcz i guess tbhi show chaay ga.. or if dre are some writers here so plz write ffz on bharti and kishen on current track with ur own versions.. :-) really hoping its kishan bharti.. jay yashu:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "serious" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Now Kishen and Bhumi are man and wife...dont want to see anyone trying to break their marriage...Jay and Bhumi forever ...
hope there is sum other guy in lead for yashshri...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowymytri-Swetha-farabileavesandwavespesi11

ritika06

ritika06

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I don't want bharti to marry kishan now that he is already married.If kishan marries bharti then it will be against indian sanskaar which this show glorifies a lot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyleavesandwavessita11

yushna

yushna

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
But kishan bhomi wedding is registered in usaw dramay mai dekhaya dekho pt ni agay kia hoga.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Kishan and Bhoomi are married now and with Bhagwan's aashirwaad. Anyone who tries to separate them be it Ansubha or Bhoomi's mom shall face no success and Bhagwan's wrath!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy-Swetha-leavesandwavespesi11sita11

sunitaganguly

Groupbie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Bhoomi left evrything for kishan & even fought with her mom for kishan but if now kishan dsnt act like a man n supports bhoomi then kishan would lose all symapthy and will not look like a man of character!! same way if bharti tries to come in bitween kishan bhomi then this also sounds like homebreaker type character. i have no clue about bharti's track as she has not got enough space in the show to clear her character sketch till now. but i feel kishan should always be like a pillar support for bhoomi when she faces anshu ba.  About bharti i feel they will introduce some other guy??

Poseidon

IF-Rockerz

Poseidon

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
jai having a divorce is not indian sanskar 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.