Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-XVI

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Lovely People,
 This is Nosy McNoster πŸ˜›  Reporting Live from the Pity Party Central!!!πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ€’
We are all ready to get this show on the road. Our sources have informed us that large amounts of remorse, Glycerine, self pity and denail have been delivered to our venue...So without further ado lets partake in the Lamentations...Grab your choice of Drink with a Melodramatic song to match it and KILL JOY!!!!πŸ˜›

Un) Beera the Creeper...We are starting from AI office where our resident Creeper is creeping around and keeping an eye out for any melodrama lurking around in the corner...Our Beera is like an anteater, but only better...He can sniff out the drama from any nook or cranny in a 30 mile radius 😲😲 

Suggestion of Drink for Beera today by yours truly is...100% Gasoline...Drink it to Work it πŸ˜‰ I mean honestly, the guy is working overtime. Keeping an eye on Hair-o's activities, Navi's activities, inciting Meggie, Foolling Jiji and Renu and being the Revengy Revenger that he is...He needs something...So Gasoline it is πŸ˜›

Deux) While Beera is being a Creeper, Our Resident Stalker came for a Random visit to find out the Secret of Hair-o's Hair...Since Hair-o just recieved a drop kick in the Gonads...TWICE  he is no shape or form to Notice the Ray-Bans staring at him from the Potatohead of the Phacemarks fame πŸ˜•

Suggestion of Drink for Mr potatohead...Men's Rogaine extra strength...Perfect fit for him to grow his own hair instead of Cutting and Pasting Pubes or Using Permanenet markers πŸ˜›

Troix) The Beating around the Bike...
Beera Vs Navika round 70
N= *staring at the bike*  fcik Isht!!! why is this not moving??😑😑
B= Keys Dumbass 😳
N= Arghhh!!! The Sight of you disgust me😑😑😑 I shall look at Dirt!!!😑🀒
B= I Gotta Feelin!! Tonights Gonna be a Goodnight!!!

N= Whats that smell??😲🀒
B= Thats My new Perfume!!!😎 Gonna get LUCKY with YO DADDY tonight  *leaves*
N= WHAAA???😲  I thought he was into Tannu bhaiyaπŸ˜²πŸ˜•, Whateves, will go learn to wash clothes from Mom πŸ˜ƒ
B= *comes back* *Marking his territory around the Bike*...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž  All yours BTW You Suck Balls!!!😑 *leaves again*
N= 😡 F*&king DoucheCanoe!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Choice of Drink for Navika...Horse Tranquilizer Martinis!!!...I am sure that would calm down our Angry Young woman for a little bit, so than she would be able to start her own bike by herself πŸ˜ƒ

Quatre) The Indulgence of Sarsoon Ka Tel...Oh Mohan *sigh* Drunk driving again??πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ why must you be so self destructive?? πŸ˜­πŸ’” Why Must you make me cry with your heartbreaking expressions? WHY??

Oh he is whistling πŸ˜­πŸ’”...and Then I paid attention😲...

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I mean WTeff?? 😲 you know what this reminded me of?

[img=http://s18.postimage.org/8nmv0tv7p/tweety_bird_32084612_500_366.jpg]

Thats how the whole Beera Monu scene looked like to me...Beera as Slyvester and Monu as Tweety!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

*wiping tears of mirth and replacing them with misery again* 😭

Since the above imagery has killed the mood, I have decided to put an appropriate song For the ongoing Pity Party in Monuland

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDFs6ydocF8[/YOUTUBE]

😭😭😭😭 

So now that we are appropriately Saddos again...Lets continue...

Cinq) Indulgence reloaded...Megha πŸ₯Ί we find her indulging in her favorite thing...No Not the Poetry, The washing...This time she is washing her face...her tears. Seems like she is trying to wash away all the memories and pain from her eyes...to unlearn what she has learned...But no matter what she tries, its all in vain  ...If only it was that easy to forget...If only it was that easy to wash your hands off of everything.

Choice of Drink for Megha...Nitrious Oxide Shots...The woman needs to laugh...Someone needs to get her out  of my Misery everything with her has been so Maudlin lately, If I was her I would be reverse suicidal (That means Homicidal in Meera-speak 😳) So yea, before she starts cutting isht up...They should Nitrious Oxide her

Six) Mohan and Beera Heart to Heart... Oh Mohan...The self hatred, the loathing and internalizing this whole incident is heart breakingπŸ’”...The way he was blaming himself, torturing himself with the details,😭 I really wanted to pluck him out of the screen, douse him in icy water and then give him a tight hug to reassure him...That its ok...Its ok to fail, its ok to be human...Hearts do get broken...People break your heart and your hopes all the time...Its normal...You are not alone...But you are unique, you have immense strength to bounce back...You will Go On πŸ˜­πŸ’”  but, Since He is Fictional, and I cant do anything about him, I shall only feel helpless... So I must internalize my pain now and engage in self -destructive behavior 🀒 I need Therapy!!!

F&(^K You!!!! Writers for Making Mohan so real, You have collectively managed to send your viewers into depression...Great JobπŸ‘

Enough about me, Lets get back to Monu...Awww In all this indulgence and getting High, our Darling will never forget his Darling Guru β€οΈ KKK was again Fantastic...The bodylanguage, the self-derisive laughter, The bitterness in his voice was perfect...I loved the fetal position he was sleeping in, at the end β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Suggestion Of Drink for Monu...Milk Laced with Xanax πŸ˜ƒ Dude needs a pick me up, some strength and a good nights sleep to see the light of the new day...and enough with the tears PLz writers!!! Have mercy on our Tear ducts!!! I implore you😭

Sept) Miniscule Munna and his Acid Trip...So Munna is tripping on Something something...and he decides to Burn down Monu's office...commendable job by the Security team πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am sure the Knitting Patterns you were discussing were extremely beautiful and will be featured in Vogue next month...DUNCES!!!😑😑😑  anyway I aint fooled by the interviews and news rumors...he is Addu and thats that...So Now he has Burned all of Project Talaash research, convieniently Giving Navika a reason to join hands with Mohan and throw herself in re-collecting the research...Now Navika can melt a little bit everyday working with Monu

Suggestion of Drink for The Security Guys...Double shot expresso laced with Amphetamines...Like Honestly dudes, Petrol the premises, thats what you are hired for 😑😑😑😑

Huit) There is No Place Like Home...Drunk Monu at Home πŸ˜­πŸ’” Its one thing, for Guru to see this...But Poor RJ, when you see your parent, your loved one in this condition, it breaks your heart...but when you are so young, you dont even realize whats going on...the confusion, the fear and the guilt a child feels in this situation is gut wrenching   I am happy that at least she has Megha to ask advice from...To seek support some answers from...*sigh*

Suggestion of Drink for Guru, for the upcoming storm of anger...200 mg of Valium with some Chamomile tea for Darling Guru...It should keep him calm during the night...so he can muster all his strength and give Virtual Kicks to Monu's Butt tomorrow.

In conclusion, a very bitter tearful episode,...great acting and great writing once againπŸ‘...But I find I am getting exhausted with all the Melodrama...we need to lighten things up now...Now since almost everyone has purged their pain...it is time for a lighter note to enter the story...coz all of us need some time to recuperate from the emotional turmoil of our Fictional Addiction Named Mohan Bhatnagar.

Precap: Beera making sense again😲...Using reverse psychology😲, teaching lessons 😲 What the Fudgesickles yo?? I cant wrap my mind around Beera being Ishmart!!! I just cant, No matter what you guys try now.😑

P.S. The Writer is very Sad wad...Please make suggestions of Drinks and Sad songs to Indulge in the Pity party...and all Join in the wretchedness!!! I cant do this Alone 

P.P.S. eff this Isht!!!!😑😑😑 I dunno how to post the freakin Image...Its a Gif...I have inserted a link...you can look at it now 😳

Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meera, nice one! You tried to bring some laughter in a depressing episode and as always bang on! Wish I could suggest some drinks coz I think we both need them after seeing Hair'o's state (I doubt all that sarson ka tel is good for his hair...).
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajkona

Meera, nice one! You tried to bring some laughter in a depressing episode and as always bang on! Wish I could suggest some drinks coz I think we both need them after seeing Hair'o's state (I doubt all that sarson ka tel is good for his hair...).

Rajkona...Thanks 😳 I know I tried...Feeling so Sad Wad 😭

Randomly, I wonder If Sarsoon Ka tel works to grow Body Hair...If not the Head πŸ€”??

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Meera, will write something after I actually watch show later! πŸ˜‰

But...suggested drink of the moment? Ha, that's easy! How about a...

Mohito??!! πŸ˜†

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Meera, will write something after I actually watch show later! πŸ˜‰

But...suggested drink of the moment? Ha, that's easy! How about a...

Mohito??!! πŸ˜†

Ok Lee 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mohito It isπŸ˜†...I wonder if there is a Mohquil?? πŸ€” works wonder for me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I always love your posts..and today's no exception. .thanks for the post..you rock πŸ‘πŸΌ
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi279

I always love your posts..and today's no exception. .thanks for the post..you rock πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you Asmi 😳 
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

Ok Lee 😳

πŸ˜† Mohito It isπŸ˜†...I wonder if there is a Mohquil?? πŸ€” works wonder for me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Lol! Pick your poison? πŸ˜‰  Mohquil huh? Well a mojito works miracles for me! πŸ˜†  And I'm celebrating today, so Mohito it is!! πŸ˜›
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Lol! Pick your poison? πŸ˜‰  Mohquil huh? Well a mojito works miracles for me! πŸ˜†  And I'm celebrating today, so Mohito it is!! πŸ˜›

Cool we will get you a Mojito and Me a Nyquil bottle...whatchu celebrating BTW??Tongue
Leesan thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

Cool we will get you a Mojito and Me a Nyquil bottle...whatchu celebrating BTW??πŸ˜›

Lol! Ok, will be getting my drink on later! Celebrating ? One word: Ntaganda !! War criminal in the DRC turned himself in today. πŸ₯³Hopefully,  many will be sleeping a lot easier tonight! πŸ‘πŸΌ